Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,842 members, 7,966,128 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

HELP! PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY (377 Views)

My Husband Is Still In Love With A Dead Woman -please Save My Marriage / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money / Please Save My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY by lordnkem000(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
About a month ago i posted a thread here about how i ran away from my home because of 70k debt i owe lapo and how i abandoned my 21yr galfrnd and my 3months baby without knowing how they feed. i was insulted and called different names and i accepted it with good faith because i deserved it all. Well, eventually i was later caught and arrested when one nairalander located me here in calabar and gave me foodstuffs(5k included) and i took them to my house. she was Godsent. i was arrested the following day and i've spent the whole of this june in police cell until yesterday when my galfrnd came with my malnourished/sick baby to plead for my release, which the police agreed with me agreeing to pay 7k monthly for th next 10months starting from july.
My concern now is i'm losing both my baby and my galfrnd to malnutrition as no food to eat, no enough breast milk and no kobo with me. my situation is worse now than before but i truly love my galfrnd and want to make it right for her, she's a good girl in every word.
Pls am begging you all to help me, nothing too small. if u reside in calabar you are free to see me too. i dont want to run again. thanks
my number is..... 08129817305
bank.... GTB 042-662-6247
Emmanuel
i am still begging for help from the good people of nairaland. my gal was just admitted in the hospital few hours ago after she fainted while breastfeeding our son, i have been asked to deposit 10k and i dont have 200naira. i've searched everywhere for building jobs or any since yesterday but no success. Please someone should come to my rescue before i lose my girl or son. i dont want akwaibom people to force me to marry a corpse. i am real and i will do anything i am asked. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bride’s Father Storms Wedding With Anger,displays Cr@zy Dance Moves To Scare Ppl / Drama, As Wife Beats Up Side-chic In Abakaliki / See Reason Why Women Say This About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.