Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,467 members, 7,908,338 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

What's This Rumour Making The Rounds - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's This Rumour Making The Rounds (2988 Views)

The Worst Rumour About Yourself / How True Is This Rumour?? / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by pleep(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2011
^ I'm not even adressing u Abeg, if u want me to change the name I will.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by pleep(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2011
Cuddlemii when u were talking about "the perfect bride" I thought u ment the OP. lipsrsealed

Fu.ckkkkkk I'm sooo sorry!!!  embarassed.  I apologize for being so dumb, a girl like you would be too good for me anyway.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Cuddlemii: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2011
Kuru said this and I quote

tpia@

didn't you sleep with some guy on NL who ended up blackmailing you for money? Shocked Keep shut in this matter!

Y U DEY CURSE YOURSELF? Tongue Tongue Be careful this ugly fat gurl. Your Bottom is so starved you pick guys up on NL abi? that you picked up a blackmailer, who recorded your sorry Bottom on video shows how bad you wanted to get laid and didnt think to be wary of a one night stand! Shocked Shocked hows your antidepressant medication? Still using it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718874.0.html

My advice for you is this: Next time you want to feed on joystick like a vulture, try and be watchful like an eagle, the stuff is not running away. How did u get so carried away like that, it only shows u get it once in a life time.

I implore you to leave me alone because my poetry doesn't hurt. You fat butt is out there, go grab em before everyone sees it.

It seemed like he was saying the truth cos of the way he adviced the op using God and all

U started this!
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Sike(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2011
Hmmm. . Rumour Indeed.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by yusuf2(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2011
this is just too interesting and when i was beginning to think this weekend might be boring *grabs popcorn and sits two seats away from 190*  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by claremont(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2011
***grabs a pint of beer and bag of crisps***
What better way to spend the weekend than listen to ladies rant like headless chickens, aye?! grin grin
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by 190: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
yusuf_@:

this is just too interesting and when i was beginning to think this weekend might be boring *grabs popcorn and sits two seats away from 190*  cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
walks into thread,
'iya buki, ye o ti se guguru yen tan ni'? cool
loving the movie: tpia vs NL (3D)
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2011
I am lost please ma lovely people of NL what's going on here
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
this thread still dey?

wow, jobless people full nl.

even me wey i start the topic don take break but others are still waanking.

i don forget about the thread sef.

oya, make una carry on- i'll check back from time to time.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
You are the most jobless old lady in a teen attitude so they are following your wanky footstep
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by 190: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
careytommy:

walks into thread,
'iya buki, ye o ti se guguru yen tan ni'? cool
[size=28pt]loving the movie: tpia vs NL (3D)[/size]

[size=28pt]rotfl[/size]
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2011
Hey 190 what's your wife *Tpaia@ talking about here. Please elab for me
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by kurus: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
Better you hear from the horse mouth.

Once upon a time, in the land called NL, there was a lonely little silly girl called tpia, who wanted to play with a joystik btw her legs. She wanted to play so bad she was desperate. While chatting on NL, she hooked up with a guy(NOT ME!!! lipsrsealed), who took her home and gave her a joystick to play with.

She so loved the joystick that she begged not to go home but to play with the joystick. She wanted to play with the joystick for ever, like in the movies, but the guy could'nt stand the sight of her (apparently, there was a stink around her).

She buggered him so much he recorded a sex tape of her and when he had his fill of the smell, he wanted to cash in on her infatuation. SO she started paying him little bits of cash to put a lid on this. It got so bad she couldnt keep up the egunje, she became depressed and the guy once posted the said video out for those who were lucky to be in the right place at the right time(its sickening, i have to tell you. some naija girls are blobs).

So ever since, she insults any male she comes around, cos the itch is still there, the itch dont discriminate but she's scared of anoda se-x video.

Now thats the story about tpia. So when she curse like the gutter gurl she is, don't take it personal. She's probably depressed at that moment in time or her anti-depressants prescriptions needs to be refilled
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by donjon: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by obowunmi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lmao!
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 03, 2011
kim kardeshian sex stunts pt 2
starring
tpia
cuddimii
and Ray JAY grin grin
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2011
^hey, leave my name out of your mouth there.

my boyfriend is here on nl [by name franklin], so cut the crap.

dont you need to be rimming somebody somewhere.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Cuddlemii: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2011
lefulefu:

kim kardeshian sex stunts pt 2
starring
tpia
cuddimii
and Ray JAY grin grin

U just have to mention my name everywhere u go. Do I have that much effect on you? Why don't you just man up. You know I can never be in this kind of scenario, I will be the one asking for ransom & my house chores done every Saturday. Its not my fault, don't hate wink wink wink
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Ranoscky(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
RUBBISH!!!

And even if all the hype is true, is the OP the 1st person?

Why una dey giv una sef headache ova nonsense?

Just realized that I have wasted about 10mnts of my precious life, going thru all these crap posted on this thread!
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
anybody watching p.orn- do so without mentioning my name, thanks.

i've said this before.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cuddlemii: @tpia

U need help I swear. If it were that big and valued, y did kuru say such about it.

Only means its cheap & over stretched its elasticity

If you want to trade insults, get the person who started this & not the person who is advising u

U coward, going all over the threads & writing crap only shows one thing,

Since everything u have is big, i suggest u fill in the gap

@pleep

The ones dt have it in abundance & that are attractive don't need to announce. people and not just 1 person wld notice & pass compliments. I think uve found urself the right bride.

Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cuddlemii: @tpia

U need help I swear. If it were that big and valued, y did kuru say such about it.

Only means its cheap & over stretched its elasticity

If you want to trade insults, get the person who started this & not the person who is advising u

U coward, going all over the threads & writing crap only shows one thing,

Since everything u have is big, i suggest u fill in the gap

@pleep

The ones dt have it in abundance & that are attractive don't need to announce. people and not just 1 person wld notice & pass compliments. I think uve found urself the right bride.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 3:02am On Jul 08, 2013
you are?
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 3:03am On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:
anybody watching p.orn- do so without mentioning my name, thanks.

i've said this before.

caveat emptor

https://www.nairaland.com/1190506/caveat-emptor#14229023
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia5: 3:18am On Jul 08, 2013
Cuddlemii: Kuru said this and I quote

tpia@

didn't you sleep with some guy on NL who ended up blackmailing you for money? Shocked Keep shut in this matter!

Y U DEY CURSE YOURSELF? Tongue Tongue Be careful this ugly fat gurl. Your Bottom is so starved you pick guys up on NL abi? that you picked up a blackmailer, who recorded your sorry Bottom on video shows how bad you wanted to get laid and didnt think to be wary of a one night stand! Shocked Shocked hows your antidepressant medication? Still using it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718874.0.html

My advice for you is this: Next time you want to feed on joystick like a vulture, try and be watchful like an eagle, the stuff is not running away. How did u get so carried away like that, it only shows u get it once in a life time.

I implore you to leave me alone because my poetry doesn't hurt. You fat butt is out there, go grab em before everyone sees it.

It seemed like he was saying the truth cos of the way he adviced the op using God and all

U started this!

how ironic.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia003: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2014
once again, if you are watching p.orn, do not say its because somebody said its tpia o, thank you.

i no send, to whom it may concern. You all watch movies and understand the meaning of body doubles, besides i'd like to believe people are not so s.tupid that they'll literally swallow anything thrown their way regardless if it makes sense or not.

tpia5:
^^were you watching a p.ornographic video and want to say its because you saw tpia in it?

sorry, that wont fly.

just open up and say you watch p.orn

nobody will bite you.

Once again, here's a caveat emptor thread addressing this issue of nlers tagging others with their p.orn videos:

https://www.nairaland.com/2064369/just-4-emphasis-tpia-godfearing

i am not saying you should not watch p.orn, just dont pretend you dont know what you are doing and dont act like you didnt know you were being scammed.
Re: What's This Rumour Making The Rounds by tpia003: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2014
tpia5:

how ironic.

very big irony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Recover From A Bad Nightmare? / Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.