Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone (685 Views)

Ever Tracked A Stolen Phone Before? Share Your Experience / Block Your Stolen/lost Mtn Sim Card In Minutes / Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by Sufian55: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by blaquemyc: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
sammymax:
I have a redmi 9t that needs the board to be
changed. I want to sell it as scrap, any
interested engineer All other parts working
perfectly, screen without scratch

pls do you still have the phone, if yes, how much do you wanna sell it for? I need the screen to replace mine that is shattered.
Re: How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by sammymax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yes phone is still available. Send me a mail on samueljohn3999gmail
blaquemyc:
sammymax:
I have a redmi 9t that needs the board to be
changed. I want to sell it as scrap, any
interested engineer All other parts working
perfectly, screen without scratch

pls do you still have the phone, if yes, how much do you wanna sell it for? I need the screen to replace mine that is shattered.
Re: How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by Adex0907(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
I Lost my Samsung a12 last week. Any chance i can track it and hopefully get it back.
Re: How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by Tiney: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Adex0907:
I Lost my Samsung a12 last week. Any chance i can track it and hopefully get it back.
did you activate the Samsung find my mobile in settings? Or find my device with your Google account??
Re: How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone by Adex0907(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tiney:
did you activate the Samsung find my mobile in settings? Or find my device with your Google account??

Yes I did nd it showed the location but when i tried to login again to find the place it was showing a notification that there's no device registered to my account

(1) (Reply)

Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy / Pleaseee Where Can I Get This Tecno Droidpad Charging Port ? / SOLD!!! Neat Infinix Smart 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.