Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,420 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar (294 Views)

President Tinubu Promises To Address Farmer/Herders Conflict / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by Eucharia123: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Only my government has implemented solutions to farmers-herders conflict - Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has insisted that only his government has implemented the solution to decades-long herder/farmer conflicts, exacerbated by desertification and demographic growth.

In an interview with Bloomberg, the President said the National Livestock Transformation Plan, putting ranching at its core, is the only way to deplete the competition for resources at the core of the clashes.

Buhari however alleged that Governors from some individual states have sought to play politics where ranches have been established; even though disputes have dramatically reduced..............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/only-my-government-has-implemented-solutions-to-farmers-herders-conflict-buhari/

Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by Totilopussylick(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which rubbish
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by Righthussle: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't wish death on another soul i hear all the time .
Let me just try very hard to respect that .
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buhari better respect yourself.

The solutions you brought with APC us to burn down people's houses, sack the entire community and hand it over to Fulani herdsmen right?

Your cup go full soon.

1 Like

Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by youngsahito(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is this old man catching cruise with us, I don't blame him rather than those voting and supporting APC evil party. We need a new party revolution in this country.
Let APC and PDP start licking their wounds. The youth can do something better!!!
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin
BMC is a curse!
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by princemillla(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Enipe? E fe fo fence??
Re: Only My Government Has Implemented Solutions To Farmers-herders Conflict - Buhar by 9jii(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buhari dey Craze Allah

(1) (Reply)

Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates / Support Peter Obi To Restore Nigeria’s Glory - Diaspora Group Begs Nigerians / Kuje Prison Attack: Controversy Over Abba Kyari’s, Dariye, Nyame Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.