Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Islamic Religion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Islamic Religion (977 Views)

Why Was I Banned In Religion Section? / Religion Is The Greatest Invention Of The Devil / Is Islam A Religion Of Violence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Religion by paulsan(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2011
Islam is be define as peace.,but why is killing so common among the followers, e.g almost all countries that islam dominated is unstable killing and chaos,bombing, are they trying to tell the world that violence is the way to God ?, am lost need help !!
Re: Islamic Religion by Sike(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2011
Why not Try smth betta wit ur time?
Re: Islamic Religion by gotochina: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2011
They are just like their leader, Mohammed. Killing for fun.
Re: Islamic Religion by Desyree: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2011
Origin of islam can be traced to cain in the bible
Re: Islamic Religion by akings100: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
No doubt Islam is a religion of violence.a
Re: Islamic Religion by bee221: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2011
islam no doubt is a religion of peace, its only being abused by selfish people who do destruction in the name of religion. islam connotes internally peaceful soul, its a religion whose teachings and practice are so compatible with our souls. but its a religion which only God can guide into it and keep you in it. all that means is that not all dat call themselves muslims practise islam
Re: Islamic Religion by Kunslen(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2011
You're all WRONG. Islam isn't a religion of violence. Those who kill in the name of Islam are illiterates and ignorant. They are not following the Qur'an and the Sunnah. It is stated in the Qur'an that Islam shouldn't be forced on anyone. Besides, there are sufficient signs in the Qur'an for anyone with his thinking faculty to accept Islam as the only true religion.
In the times of the Prophet (SAW), Christians and Jews are allowed to stay in the Muslim community as long as they pay their tax. Most of the wars fought by the Prophet were defensive wars. Even christian historians testify to this.
I implore you to search for the truth. Ignore what the media is saying about Islam. Study it and compare it with other religions WITH EVIDENCE. < I don't want to make reference to the 'Bible' where Christians are instructed to kill unbelievers even if they are relatives and also the time of Emperor Constantine and the Pope and Bishop of Rome who killed Muslims in thousands>
Re: Islamic Religion by darne(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2011
gotochina:

They are just like their leader, Mohammed. Killing for fun.

May Thunder Strike Your You To Death For saying that,, You Know nothing About Islam and You Definitely Know Nothing About The Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Islam Is a Religion Of Peace, Islam Has A connection to Christian in so many ways, In the life of Prophet Noah (ASW)They dont pray like we do now, and he`s a prophet sent by God and if you doubt this you should ask your rightfull Pastor not a tout claiming to be one,, We have bad eggs in Islam, So many of them who knws nothing about Our Religion and still they claim it, Harm Innocent Lives And still claim to be Muslims, They Dont Do it In the Cause Of Allah,, Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And You Should Compare This With The Real Muslims,, Not Anyhow Person, Someone Who doesnt Know how to recite Kalma Shahadah Or Even Surat-Ul Fathia,, I AM LUCKY TO BE A MUSLIM

@Poster There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Muslim And I dont see Anything Wrong With Christians Too,, I implore You To Please Make An Inquiry About the Religion From The Right People, American Scholars Who Know The Religion More than So many Muslims are there In The Us and they`ll Tell you What The Religion Is Trully About !!! Assallam- Alaikum (Peace Be Unto You), P.S Try To Watch Kingdom of Heaven Its A Christian Movie,, You Will Definitely Understand One/Two Things !!! Peace
Re: Islamic Religion by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2011
They are just some useless brainwashed i-diots I hate them with passion
Re: Islamic Religion by darne(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2011
REALITY101:

They are just some useless brainwashed i-diots I hate them with passion

Yea Keep On Hating,, That Would Not Stop Some Of Us From Appreciating Good Christians around us and I`m sure You`re a bad One SO.,, I So Much Hate You With No PASSION !!!! Ode angry
Re: Islamic Religion by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2011
Islam IS a religion of death and violence.Mohammed spread it by the sword and apart from somalis,the majority of the muslims today's ancestors were forced into islam by force like egypt,turkey,syria,iraq(which were christian)afghanistan,central asia,indonesia(which were buddhist)india pakistan(hindu) sudan(christian)
Re: Islamic Religion by modupe2: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
No need of exchanging words with anybody, ISLAM is PEACE
Re: Islamic Religion by hayorbaami: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Islam is a rligion of peace. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Re: Islamic Religion by merge(f): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Islam is a religion of hatred of Black Africa. Islam is a religion of lies, deceit, and violence.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Nairaland? / Nigerian Graduates; Are You Just Another Half-baked Or You Earned Your Results? / OAU Student Gives Birth & Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.