Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,943 members, 7,946,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Student Accomodation In Bologna, Italy (2022). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Accomodation In Bologna, Italy (2022). (337 Views)

University Of Bologna Grants For International Students / University Of Bologna Study Grants For International Students. / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Accomodation In Bologna, Italy (2022). by FlorenceIbuowo(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good day distinguished ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Florence and I'm a student currently studying in Moscow, Russia. I'm looking of a room to rent or share in Bologna, Italy starting from 22nd of August till the end of the year.I am taking part in an exchange program at the university of Bologna, but recently found out that there's no accommodation provided for exchange students.
I would be grateful if there are any Nigerians or Africans studying, living or working in Bologna and willing to rent a space to me from August can reach out to me before the end of July 2022 here on Nairaland or via gmail: gabrielflorence.g@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Transfer Code / We Are Still A Part Of ASUU Strike – Imo State University / ASUU Strike: Students React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.