Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? (1828 Views)

First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
She dey drink agbo. That's the magic of that concoction.
U may be right. However, i think there are those whose body shape become normal on their own.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:

She doesn't respect the man enough and there's no outside market that requires her to slim. When either happens, you'll see change. Until then... keep making fun of her hippo physique.
I'm not making fun of her hippo physique, i just wanted to know What'sup.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by InfinityFabric: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
queenemelda:
You wan trend abi?
Fat one detected.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by InfinityFabric: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm not making fun of her hippo physique, i just wanted to know What'sup.
Well, u should.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by queenemelda: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Fat one detected.
Cos you've seen me before?

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

apart from different anatomy, some of them are so careless with their body. Some eat like morrow no dey why some can't maintain healthy lifestyle.
Also, gone are d days that when a woman gives birth, by d time her mother would massage her and her tommy, d blood that would definitely circulate well but dis day, i dont know why blood is no longer circulating. Most of d ladies of nowadays are full of christian mother's shape
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Cousin9999:
Genetics, health, fitness, diet, medical history, and the nature of the pregnancy itself (e.g. complications, natural or C-section, hormones, etc).

Pregnancy does a lot of different things to a woman's body. People don't realize it because so many women just do it and act like it's nothing. But it's hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sacks Boyfriend From Hotel She Rented For Him After Small Quarrel / How To Eat Gorontula To Boost Libido And Fertility / South African Man Stabs His Girlfriend 19times For Dumping Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.