Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier (9765 Views)

Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by HilcomTech(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Even COAS salutes somebody (The president)..
As for my work.. I am not redundant.. I ain't you that isn't making any progress in life grin grin
I don't owe you Baztard any explanation.. but I can swear with Bubu's balls that the level I have gotten and what I have achieved in life is still your prayer points..

Help me greet that Rape victim you call yhur Vseless MODA.. grin grin

Other ranks is a desease . You can take the pig out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the pig. Your case no get hope

Chai... So na master warrant officer be your prayers point and achievements now.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anitaarthur:
A yet to identified female Nigerian military officer has taken to Facebook to look for a boyfriend.

According to the beautiful officer, she’s been looking for a partner for the past few years but all to no avail because of her profession.

She said that men are afraid to approach her because she’s a military officer and people think she will be too harsh.

She said she’s a down-to-earth woman who hardly talks even though she’s a military officer.

She then encouraged men who are interested in her to summon the courage and propose to her because she needs a boyfriend.

Following the link below for direct chat.

https://www.allgistroom.com/i-need-a-boyfriend-to-control-and-heat-my-body-but-no-man-is-noticing-me-uk-female-military-officer/
Don't mind her, most of them are lesbians!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Uhara1700: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin look on a serious note...if man fit jam one with small understanding I think I fit try it out...who knows it's might work out.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by alert01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'd advise that you enroll into a PhD program as soon as possible. A PhD takes 7yrs highest. And research has shown that people who do well in their PhD often find healthy partner who love them just as soon as they complete their PhD. It's very hard to find a man that'll be so passionate about you without you having a PhD. In fact, having multiple PhD is preferable
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Other ranks is a desease . You can take the pig out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the pig. Your case no get hope

Chai... So na master warrant officer be your prayers point and achievements now.

Nah your MODA smelly ToTo be my prayer point..

Jobless urchin grin grin

Fo fucvk your MODA for her grave..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Eddysilver(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
*Singing* Somebody, somebody.
Somebody son go love you
One day, one day.

Aunty I sorry for you O
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by belleas: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Am in✌️��
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by Judd007: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Send me her number, I think I like her,
Anitaarthur:
A yet to identified female Nigerian military officer has taken to Facebook to look for a boyfriend.

According to the beautiful officer, she’s been looking for a partner for the past few years but all to no avail because of her profession.

She said that men are afraid to approach her because she’s a military officer and people think she will be too harsh.

She said she’s a down-to-earth woman who hardly talks even though she’s a military officer.

She then encouraged men who are interested in her to summon the courage and propose to her because she needs a boyfriend.

Following the link below for direct chat.

https://www.allgistroom.com/i-need-a-boyfriend-to-control-and-heat-my-body-but-no-man-is-noticing-me-uk-female-military-officer/
Re: I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier by aprilwise(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2022
I be once board Keke with a beautiful navy female officer fear no allow me say hi cos I no want sleep inside guard room

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.