Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,985 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi (2194 Views)

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Always resorting to primordial sentiments...

Is that the only way you can market Tinubu

You can continue to live in denial but the fact is that Peter Obi's current supporters cut across all ethnic groups

2 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Tallesty1(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2022
ygowon:
U helinues was one of them who campaigned for Buhari
He campaigned for Buhari and is now campaigning for Tinubu.

If Tinubu who said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria can contest for presidency in Nigeria then why can't those who said they want to secede support someone?

2 Likes

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by techWriter3: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
He understands nah, he said us is your father

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by sukar886: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Is it not funny that those who believed Buhari died and replaced with one Jubril are the people telling us about Obi?

Is it not ironic that those who used to call Nigeria a zoo are the same people campaigning for Obi as president, president of the zoo?

The Igbos who supported the destruction of their own region by creating a militant wing UGM are telling us how Obi is the best curry for preparing Taiwan beans?

Those who have been waiting to be vindicated about their evil wishes for Nigeria, Buhari and Apc government but suddenly have a change of mind cos one saint Obi sent from Pluto will be on the ballot

Same set of people who have attacked, accused and insulted others unnecessary just because others have different opinions from them.

You guys must wear a lipstick to do your campaign for Obi

Anyways, Obi's growing popularity is a big opportunity for Apc... If you know what I mean
Mumu, how is it ur business... Na ur father get naija abi

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by zuchyblink(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I don't know why you are worried. The demography that will vote Obi have always been pro PDP. Their rising popularity only means one thing, Atiku's stronghold will be split which is a gain for Asiwaju.

After their inevitable defeat in 2023, noise of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba voters are poor, dirty and ignorant will become their anthem. They will claim Nigerians love their oppressors.

Bunch of retardéd dumb-fucccks. If any political revolution will happen, it won't be led by these useless lots.

Vote TINUBU 2023
Nigerians cannot vote for a drug barron and a man with no source of livelihood,a known thief. His useless candidacy is a trap by the north. A Muslim Muslim ticket cannot fly in a country where radical islamic sects are killing worshippers in the church.

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Go over all my engagements with others on this thread as a neutral person read them with pure mind and be the judge about who has displayed @ emboldened on this thread
Look at this thing;

You are highly frustrated and there's more 8 months to do so. Be ready.
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by ChoCho54(f): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
He campaigned for Buhari and is now campaigning for Tinubu.

If Tinubu who said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria can contest for presidency in Nigeria then why can't those who said they want to secede support someone?
I don't just know the pains of those APC urchins. I underestimated their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Aniluvreal: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2022
But idiots said that Obi is nothing, that election is not won on social media, yet føolish Idiotîc nonêntities are having sleepless night because of Obi.Obi is your next president whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by PericomaNwankwo: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Is it not funny that those who believed Buhari died and replaced with one Jubril are the people telling us about Obi?

Is it not ironic that those who used to call Nigeria a zoo are the same people campaigning for Obi as president, president of the zoo?

The Igbos who supported the destruction of their own region by creating a militant wing UGM are telling us how Obi is the best curry for preparing Taiwan beans?

Those who have been waiting to be vindicated about their evil wishes for Nigeria, Buhari and Apc government but suddenly have a change of mind cos one saint Obi sent from Pluto will be on the ballot

Same set of people who have attacked, accused and insulted others unnecessary just because others have different opinions from them.

Anyways, Obi's growing popularity is a big opportunity for Apc... If you know what I mean

They are the people that call evil as it is.

Unlike the other people that supported evil Buhari because he had their son as Vice. Despite his glaring incompetence.

Unlike the other ones that took us back by a hundred years.

They don't care about rationale, they are only interested in masturbating their sentiments.

They supported the evil regime twice just to have their son as Vice.

They are now supporting a vegetable because he is their son.

They are the main problem of this country.

From the history of this country Igbos have never voted in the wrong president.

Is Nigeria not a zoo?? With everything that is happening on this country

Did the north not support Boko Haram and yet they got presidency??

Did the Ijaws not support militancy and yet got the presidency??

Did the Ooduas not support OPC and the guy that ran away to Benin??

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Olachase(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Kai,see pain grin grin

People dey bed dey slp while some people dey think of Peter obi supporters..

I sure say tinubu dey bed dey even slp by nw..

Sai okoro Obi

God bless southsouth and southwest
oga shout up this man was asking you a simple question why can't you just answer
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Christistruth00: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Peter Obi has links to IPOB Murderers and Terrorists

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by chiarachy(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
When was the last time you listened to radio biafra....
I can't even start imagining what is actually wrong with a blackman

Which of the IPOB is Campaigning for OBI...the one in your backyard?
Campaign for OBI and leave IPOB alone

It is only in Nigeria that I have seen people make claims without proof or evidence
helinues:

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by helinues: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2022
chiarachy:
When was the last time you listened to radio biafra....
I can't even start imagining what is actually wrong with a blackman

Which of the IPOB is Campaigning for OBI...the one in your backyard?
Campaign for OBI and leave IPOB alone

It is only in Nigeria that I have seen people make claims without proof or evidence

I guess you just arrived from Pluto

How was your journey?

1 Like

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by VoteObi2023: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

I am glad you have finally admitted that Peter Obi's popularity is growing.

PDP Twitter miscreant tried to attach terrorism and IPOB tag on OBI supporters and it backfired, the same trying to attach extremist tag on Buhari in 2014 backfired.

PDP and APC have nothing to campaign with.

grin
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I don't know why you are worried. The demography that will vote Obi have always been pro PDP. Their rising popularity only means one thing, Atiku's stronghold will be split which is a gain for Asiwaju.

After their inevitable defeat in 2023, noise of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba voters are poor, dirty and ignorant will become their anthem. They will claim Nigerians love their oppressors.

Bunch of retardéd dumb-fucccks. If any political revolution will happen, it won't be led by these useless lots.

Vote TINUBU 2023
I like you!

I donate one full cow for your eating pleasure.

Don't thank me, thank God
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
I like you!

I donate one full cow for your eating pleasure.

Don't thank me, thank God
I like you too!

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Softmirror: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
grin

JIBRIN ALSUDAN.

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by Softmirror: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteObi2023:

I am glad you have finally admitted that Peter Obi's popularity is growing.

PDP Twitter miscreant tried to attach terrorism and IPOB tag on OBI supporters and it backfired, the same trying to attach extremist tag on Buhari in 2014 backfired.

PDP and APC have nothing to campaign with.

grin

grin

Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by wingmanIII: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Senseless thread!
Re: The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi by chiarachy(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2022
It was good undecided
helinues:

I guess you just arrived from Pluto

How was your journey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku will Win And The Ones they Will Do Credible Well / Isi-Uzo Residents Praise Governor Ugwuanyi For Restoring Peace To Eha Amufu / PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.