Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? (17532 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Nigerian Men Want To See Unclad Girls But Pretend Not To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2006
there is a local saying that goes "the patient dog eats the fattest bone and this happens after the sharper dog has eaten all the flesh". which means that while my guy is patiently toasting the chic, somebody else is wounding (hitting) her already.

@lioness

sorry about my silence. i just got back from my 72hr-ban tour. so darl', where do we meet (us alone) for the eye test?
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2006
my guy why are you wasting your time, don't you know what thread you are in
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Aduraseyi(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2006
@4real

i was referring to fluffy's statement, mr. and the message to lioness was because we hadn't talked for a while.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2006
then send her a mail grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
thank you 4real
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by lioness(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2006
Whats your problem 4real tongue

@IBB,  kiss ,send me a mail so we can get somethin rollin  wink,,,,,, u know what am saying  cheesy
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2006
@lioness

and just how am i supposed to do that when stuff on your profile's hidden?
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Fluffy(f): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2006
@lioness and IBB

You two love birds should move on to the dating zone grin
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by EddyTells(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
angry angry am jealous oh
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by beyonce1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
@4real, what exactly do you want from your girl ? u can't eat your cake and have it ! initially u were saying a girl should't take her time in getting involved with a man, u referred 2 this as wasting her time while u 'll be the patient vulture waiting 4 d kill , then u expressed how much u desire 2 acquire a proper african queen who can cook, wash , be your slave, so and so , how would u have a heart/eyes wide enough to see all these qualities when all u initially had in mind was HIT AND RUN ? guys like u always have difficulty of achieving the right LADY, cuz they can never differentiate !!
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
a girl's gotta act tough but then i dont think there's the need for a girl to act ''hard to get'', i mean if it's really love, then none of you will even be thinking about whether or not she was cheap because she said yes toooo fxcking quickly i dont see that to be love
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Dupsybaby(f): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2006
Yeah sometimes a gal plays hard to get but then you guys shouldnt just walk up to a gal very expectant hoping to get what you want right away,cos some gal might need time to figure out what she's really getting into,if its worth it and there are times when at first the gal doesnt really care what you feel,needs to know you and if you qualify, she's tripping for you then you start havin that funny feel that she liked u from day 1 lie
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by curiousNja(f): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2006
It's just how we are created. We have the natural instinct to do that. Even animals do that.
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
well @beyonce1 i said that if you think that the waiting game will help you to know who is Mr. right and who is notk, then you have got another thing coming, or should i say you are wrong, cause most guys would wait for you, what am saying is that it does not matter if you say yes today or you say yes next year, if the guy wants to hit and run , he would hit and run, but if you behave like an African Queen, then he could change his mind, 90% of the time we do, you can it been a slave, well if you want to use the word, i guess you stay in london, fine you can stay there and be the master in your house and if the white man leaves you after 3 months, don't cry, what am saying is here in Nigeria, it is not looked upon as a slave, she is taking care of her husband and her family, i have a friend his wife woman, sends her daughters to their husbands house with a full kitchen i mean every thing in the kitchen, pls if your husband ever comes to Nigeria, ask him not to come to calabar, cause he is a gone man, what you consider to be a slave Job, is what they would do for him, they would make him fill like a king and believe you me, he won't be coming back home again, so sister instead of loosing a very good brother to another girl, be his slave, and let him be your king, do things for each other, so if any other person wants to do it for him , he remembers that he has an African Queen at home, and would always come back home to your hands
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by beyonce1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2006
4real:

well @beyonce1 i said that if you think that the waiting game will help you to know who is Mr. right and who is notk, then you have got another thing coming, or should i say you are wrong, cause most boys would wait for you, what am saying is that it does not matter if you say yes today or you say yes next year, if the boy wants to hit and run , he would hit and run, but if you behave like an African Queen, then he could change his mind, 90% of the time we do, you can it been a slave, well if you want to use the word, i guess you stay in london, fine you can stay there and be the master in your house and if the white man leaves you after 3 months, don't cry, what am saying is here in Nigeria, it is not looked upon as a slave, she is taking care of her husband and her family, i have a friend his wife woman, sends her daughters to their husbands house with a full kitchen i mean every thing in the kitchen, please if your husband ever comes to Nigeria, ask him not to come to calabar, cause he is a gone man, what you consider to be a slave Job, is what they would do for him, they would make him fill like a king and believe you me, he won't be coming back home again, so sister instead of loosing a very good brother to another girl, be his slave, and let him be your king, do things for each other, so if any other person wants to do it for him , he remembers that he has an African Queen at home, and would always come back home to your hands

well Mr African 4REAL ,  don't get me wrong here,  I'm not saying a lady should not be domestic,  mind u it's all about d waiting game isn't ? why should I waste my good qualities on a man who wants 2 HIT and RUN,  thinking that I could bait him or make him change his mind? if he truly loves me he'll wait till I'm mentally ready , besides not all men are good in bed anyway,  I once dated this boy whom I did not sleep with for one SOLID year, sincerely I did not cheat on him at all ,  and eventually when I did phew!! he was rubbish ! soft erection, two minutes noodles ! I was so disappointed that it wasn't worth d wait,  a man might think it's hit & run while d lady doesn't want 2 stay either,
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by simmy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2006
I wonder why women think only serious guys are ready to wait. I'm the kind of guy who'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. If i want you, i'll wait till you're ready and still f, k you and dump you if that was ny original plan! So why not give in to me now so that i can dump you now instead of postponing the inevitable
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by 4real(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2006
slimmy lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@beyonce1 i feel you and guess you are also right, but what am also saying is that when meet a guy who you think is worth it, drop the pretense
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2006
@slimmy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bro, have you been getting high on some dried leaves lately?

truth is women need to be respected and some of us guys have to change our attitudes and make our intentions known from the on-set. if she's an NSA, chic, no problem. but if we know she's got a soft heart and wants to be with a man she can call her own any time without skepticism, let's try to look at things from her own point of view.

this is a song guys should listen to; Joe- What If A Woman,
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by simmy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
Yo! Ibb i feel you and i agree with u
I was just trying to point out to women that the fact that a guy is willing to wait does not automatically make him good. So if you like a guy you don't have to give him ALL at once. Let him know and he'll treat you with the respect you deserve. If you front too much any self-respecting guy who 's looking for a REAL relationship will find another chic who's ready to reciprocate.
And i ain't hi on no weed dude! tongue
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IBBFan(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2006
@simmy

sorry for calling you slimmy earlier (got it from 4real's last post).

na tru u yan my brother. but i'm sure you know that girls also have their wahala? even when you want to be true and give your all, they play dirty behind our backs. so then again, PLAYAS can keep up their game (but on the down low).
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
we wanna know if the guy is really serious that's

why we pretend,

but we know we like it
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2006
that's female we pretend in everything
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by fresheva(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2006
hi lioness and D KING i think a girl fronts to know how long u can hold on, and how sincere you are cos girls aint loving players anyway.

opeluv2go@yahoo.com

ope say so
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by holythug(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
i don't c it as pretending i c them studyin
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by tulk2mi: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
D BOTTOM LINE IS SHAKARA GET LIMIT we r not depriving u of ur "play hard to get" we saying just know wen to quit. cool
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by francessby(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
Good things are not easily get but bad ones is for dash, anyway na scope i mean shakara dey disturb them
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by amaikama(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!! let them font or whatever they called it.

at the end it Isaiah 4 vs 1 that will speak. grin
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by IfeanyiO(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
Pls i want 2 know why ladies after u sent them a recharge instead 2 call u they will start flashing u.so why wont they pretend?
Something i need to clear up.
ladies pls don't blad
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by sexylara: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
lwkmd,
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by Dayco(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
Haba, ! Na which kain topic bi dis one, ? Abi una won tell me say una no no say shyness na feminine em dey answer. Even fowl wey cock dey chase u no see as em go dey run lik say she no want, but na thesame fowl go lye,cari nyassh up make the cock do em work.How much human, ! Ma broda na soo,nobi say the thing no dey sweet them or say the no get interest for'am but na so God cari do am make em be shaar.Na wetyn man go do, ? Abi u no go marry, ? But babe make una dey make am eazy for the bobos noooowwww, !
Re: Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? by peelovee(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
IfeanyiO:

Pls i want 2 know why ladies after u sent them a recharge instead 2 call u they will start flashing u.so why wont they pretend?
Something i need to clear up.
ladies pls don't blad

francessby:

Good things are not easily get but bad ones is for dash, anyway na scope i mean shakara dey disturb them

cheesy That is female for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Is There A Man Shortage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.