Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants (384 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by joy4news(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2022
It was such an emotional sight to behold as members of the Catholic Adoration Ministry Chaplaincy, Enugu, shed tears following the closure of the parish by the Bishop of Enugu State, Callistus Onaga.

The Catholic Church had banned the founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev Father Ejike Mbaka from holding any service till further notice after he described the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi as “stingy man”.

Addressing the congregants on Wednesday, Father Mbaka urged them to be peaceful and continue praying for him and the church at large

He also pleaded that the members should adhere to the directive by the Bishop who instructed that no official gathering should be allowed in the church premises for the meantime “until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded”.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/moment-members-weep-as-father-mbaka-addresses-congregation/

Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by triple996(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Strong man wink
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by blazingblender(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2022
The man has lovers
But he was to wide mouthed
But he is still a man of God
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by zeuss: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2022
E remain gnashing of teeth as e b say them dey mood
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by Gemid94(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by ThankUUJesus: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2022
how can I watch this TV. Its not on my free to air decorder channels
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by Mokason288(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Witches and fake tears
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by Apus: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Na these kind blind followers dey mislead their pastors.
Nothing but Miracle/signs followers.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by potent5(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2022
If you be mumu, must you be blind mumu?
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by PlayerMeji: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Father Mbaka, that year! When he singlehandedly took the battle to Jonathan, he was the darling of all and sundry.
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by judatech: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
The man has lovers
But he was to wide mouthed
But he is still a man of God
Why do you think he is a Man Of God..cos men cried? Or what?
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by cherishmichael: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Apus:
Na these kind blind followers dey mislead their pastors.
Nothing but Miracle/signs followers.

Let the truth be said, bros you have said it all.......i was as well bone and brought up in a Catholic family, bt not any more a Catholic tho, and I'm not criticising anyone, but the fact remains this.... what concern a so called Rev mbaka in politics? or did he not know what the Bible said about politics again??
Luke 16:15
So he said to them: “You are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is considered exalted by men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.Nw

James 1:27
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. Kj

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. Kj.

Mbaka is wrong which kind nonsense, because ur fearing for his course u won't say the truth, course he will lay on me or What, like i no get mouth to course am back?...see let me tell u ... I can say it to his face cause i know what my Bible teache... His course will not even leave his mouth let alone to look at me , who is he!!... Imaging the matter on ground now nd people are siding him because he is a Rev?? fake Rev, fake ID in fact ..... That was not what Jesus Christ wanted his followers to do he wanted them to behave as he did that is why we answers the name Christians which means Christ-like, doing like Christ... And not putting eyes everywhere for either fame or money it's wrong besides what has he thought u all so far as a Rev?? Nothing but political fake guessing work he calls prophecy.... Peter Obi was doing this.. 1 Corinthians 10:24

24Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person . Nw....
But the so call man of God was fulfilling this prophecy on his head 2 Timothy 3:1- 6
But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires Nw......
This was what Jesus said about the pharisees and the sadducees which are the members of the Sanʹhe·drin.... "Generations of Viper"...

James 1:26
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain Kj.
Those who have ears to hear, and those who have eyes should use it nd see... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by Totilopussylick(m): 1:34am On Jun 23, 2022
cherishmichael:

Let the truth be said, bros you have said it all.......i was as well bone and brought up in a Catholic family, bt not any more a Catholic tho, and I'm not criticising anyone�, but the fact remains this�.... what concern a so called Rev mbaka in politics?�‍♂️ or did he not know what the Bible said about politics again?? �
��Luke 16:15
So he said to them: “You are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is considered exalted by men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.��Nw�

��James 1:27
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.��Kj�

��Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain��Kj.�

Mbaka is wrong� which kind nonsense, because ur fearing for his course u won't say the truth, course he will lay on me or What,� like i no get mouth to course am back??�‍♂️...see let me tell u � ... I can say it to his face� cause i know what my Bible teaches�‍♂️... His course will not even leave his mouth let alone to look at me � , who is he!!... Imaging the matter on ground now nd people are siding him because he is a Rev�?? fake Rev, fake ID in fact ..... That was not what Jesus Christ wanted his followers to do� he wanted them to behave as he did� that is why we answers the name Christians which means Christ-like, doing like Christ�... And not putting eyes everywhere for either fame or money it's wrong besides what has he thought u all so far as a Rev??� Nothing but political fake guessing work he calls prophecy�.... Peter Obi was doing this���1 Corinthians 10:24

24Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person��Nw....�
But the so call man of God was fulfilling this prophecy on his head ���2 Timothy 3:1- 6
But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires��Nw......�
This was what Jesus said about the pharisees and the sadducees which are the members of the Sanʹhe·drin.... "Generations of Viper"...�‍♂️

��James 1:26
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain��Kj.
Those who have ears � to hear�‍♂️, and those who have eyes � should use it nd see�️‍♂️��️�️... Thank u�

Copy and paste.. taken all this space just to paste super stories
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by cherishmichael: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Copy and paste.. taken all this space just to paste super stories

Yes! Copied and pasted, and as well written by me.... Edited on my notepad.... Enemies of truth!!
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by michlins(m): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2022
These women you see here crying will stand up and challenge their husbands in private and in public over trivial things. But they're here crying.

I don't know how we started worshipping men and left God who is to be worshipped and adored
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by DonBenny77(m): 3:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Ignorant and Brainwashed Mofos
Re: Photos: Moment Members Weep As Father Mbaka Addresses Congregants by chukwuibuipob: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2022
sad women/some mothers can be play/sCAM sad.

(1) (Reply)

Judged And Condemned. / Muslims Keep On Bearing The Name Of Jehovah God And Rejecting Allah's Name. / Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.