Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) (52904 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jolene201:

I guess it's the quacks you employ,and your choice of words are really unrefined Mr Doc.

Your colleagues have brought out this.

How dare anyone defend what this nurse did?

I hope she's sued silly
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by HilcomTech(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
AbuAeesha:

the head nurse asked the doctor to dispose the waste of wch she refused/ignored,making the nurse to angrily lock the door, after several plea by various pple present there bfr the nurse finally opened the door.
how is that kidnapping??

You are f00l. The bolded is the reason the nurse will be jailed

I am not a medical personnel and I am looking at the legal implications of her actions.

People like you and that nurse would be jailed because of your ignorance.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
dora7891:

Is it me that sent you? Is it because u work everyday u can’t do ur job properly? Is it a nurse that sent u to med school? U didn’t see nursing form? Lol if it’s paining u that badly quit na and rest in ur house where ur house maids will help u sh*t and clean ur ass for you, lazy thing

Frustrated being
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by NUJABEZ: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelEmade:

how many inches and how much for a display like this? My dad plans to buy for something like this for classes in his school

It's 27 inches. Selling for 90k.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
AdemolaA2:

Oh I see .. but I feel auxiliary nurses should rather be the ones doing the cleaning and not the doctors who would have been exhausted after performing tasking surgeries .
It depends on the hospital, but generally it's the duty of the nurses to wash instruments, but if there's is a nursing assistant, the nurse can assign her the duty.
Nobody is saying that doctors should wash or clean instruments, what they're are saying is they should not litter the instruments n sharp objects around, thry should be kept properly in the right place for cleaning

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Jolene201(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Who's talking about what she did,I wasn't even defending her..it's your comment about nurses being useless I was reacting to, that was very very uncivilized.. sigh, different human beings on this forum.
bastardmod:

Your colleagues have brought out this.

How dare anyone defend what this nurse did?

I hope she's sued silly

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Simeonjoe1: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Johesu sent Doctors packing from Nigerian hospitals. It did not take 6months the nurses too escaped from the same Nigerian hospitals to the UK.

Sadly the nurses got to Uk and lost their voice. They are not asking for the same salary as Doctors, but are happy to do band 5 or 6 pay.

The anyhowness in Naija is a different scale.

Doctors too get their big wahala, someone should carry pen for you, bring stethoscope for you. They get to UK and push trolley for them self, and even push patients on wheelchair grin grin

Make everybody from Johesu to resident Doctors getat, no levels!

The Sergent was here grin long time doc
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Simeonjoe1: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
dora7891:

Let me guess you want your child to read medicine lol

Ogbeni quiet. Was he wrong?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by virginchaser(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
zedegit:

What nonsense are you talking about? Nurses act as assistants and finish off where Doctors stop. Besides there are also ward maids. That Nurse deserves punishment.

But they are surely not meant to pack waist generated by doctors. Though, they could help to pack waist generated by patients as you can see on hospital bills indicated as nurses care. Meanwhile, try and be civil please.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Digmygold: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
cassidy1996:
That's imprisonment, she has no right to do so

I don't understand yoruba language, but I must confess the language dey sweet for my ear

She's insane. I hope she received a query or gets fired. So ignorant. Matron my foot.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Simeonjoe1: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
dora7891:

You don’t even know the half of it. Doc will blind a child during Vaginal Examination and collectively tell the parent that the child was malformed. You don’t know how many errors docs collectively conceal and there’s one thing a have unity. They will have their backs outside and lambast themselves within. Some of those people are hardened criminals.
Or should I talk about misdiagnosis
Or talk about helping a doctor on what to do when a patient is seeing them and they don’t have clue what to do but spill mumbo jumbo to cover up the lapses

The same patient will run to them to help them for some faults they created. Lol

Who is this one. It seems you've been bitter with the doctors right from birth, now is your time to vent out the frustration. How did your comment tally with this topic.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by descarado: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
How dare you refer to a Nurse as "mere".... educated illiterate
Welcome to Nigeria where educated people also behave like the uneducated.

A sign of under developed country and people

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by descarado: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Echoban:

dora7891

Pls , tell us the duty of a theater Nurse. Let's start from there.
Read it up.
Type duties of theater nurse and you will get your answer.

As every nurse in Nigerian hospital is a theater nurse, they should do the job of theater nurse.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by descarado: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pinkyposh:

It depends on the hospital, but generally it's the duty of the nurses to wash instruments, but if there's is a nursing assistant, the nurse can assign her the duty.
Nobody is saying that doctors should wash or clean instruments, what they're are saying is they should not litter the instruments n sharp objects around, thry should be kept properly in the right place for cleaning
As a Dr is operating, anytime he finishes with any instrument, the standby nurse will take it from him and keep where necessary the same way they are handed instruments at the beginning of surgery. That is the procedure. After surgery, the theater cleaning staff will come in and do their job.
Cleaners who clean the theatre are specially trained. Not your average cleaner.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Why are there "scrub nurses" in the theatre if it is never anybody else's duty to clean up after d doctor?
What is their job?
What is the job of the attendants attached to the wards?
Agreed nurses are colleagues to doctors but THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A LEADER IN EVERY TEAM which in this case is the doctor.
A ship which doesn't have a captain will sink or run aground.
Patients come to the hospital to see d doctor not nurses, not lab scientists not pharmacists.
Drs now decide,you should go to the ward,you should go to the lab,you should go to the pharmacy.
If a patient doesn't make it,nobody blames the nurse,nobody blames the lab scientist cos they all claim they carry out the instructions of the doctor, so how can they be running shoulders with Drs claiming equal?
A lot of times Patients come to hospitals with complaints, they're reassured and sent home without any test or drug,that shows you the hospital is centered on doctors and patients.
Nigeria is a strange place shaa
Scrub Nurses assist the surgeon in the theatre. They don't clean up after surgeons. The theatre orderlies do that. The attendants in the ward also clean up the ward, but the standard is that whoever generates a biohazard waste cleans it up so they don't expose others to hazards. The attendants can then come around to mop the floor, clean the surfaces, dispose off the bins etc.
If a doctor makes a prescription and gives the Nurse to carry out, if there is an error in the prescription the doctor made and the Nurse carries it out like that, the Nurse is liable and will be penalized, because she is a professional in her own right, and she ought to know when another professional makes an error. So if such errors occur, the Nurse is blamed, not the doctor. That is the standard.
There is always a leader in every team, but the doctor does NOT lead the Nurse. Doctors have their leaders, the consultants, and Nurses have their leaders, the ward leaders and the directors of Nursing. Why is it that when a senior Nurse enters a ward, all the Nurses there stand in respect, whereas when a doctor enters a ward, we Nurses do NOT stand in respect, we continue with whatever we are doing, because doctors aren't our bosses. Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, laboratory scientists, physiotherapists are all colleagues. Nobody leads the other. In antenatal clinics, the Nurse attends to the pregnant women, give them physical examination, counsel them, attend to them if they have any minor issues or questions, and they may not need to see a doctor at all before they are asked to go home. The Nurse takes charge of all that has to do with them. It is only those that are liable to have complications that are asked to see the obstetrician. So everyone has their job. Please update your orientation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by dway2life(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Keep displaying ignorance. All because your ego would not allow you to do the right thing.

read attached part documents of National standards of healthcare cleanliness 2021.

Everything is online, I don't know why I lots keep coming here to display ignorance.

Warriorprince:

Funny........you are just displaying your ignorance. Why not show/refer us international standard of practice that you quoting. When you use a sharp, or make a waste, you discard them yourselves.You don't even call the health assistant for that, there job is to dispose of the waste in the trash can and tidy up the place after you might have discard the waste you generated.If you shit for your house na your maid you dey call to flush for you. Her work is to clean your toilet after you have flush. It's as simple as that

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

Read it up.
Type duties of theater nurse and you will get your answer.

As every nurse in Nigerian hospital is a theater nurse, they should do the job of theater nurse.
How can every Nurse be a theatre Nurse? Nurses have specializations too you know. All Nurses can't be theatre Nurses
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Pinkyposh(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

As a Dr is operating, anytime he finishes with any instrument, the standby nurse will take it from him and keep where necessary the same way they are handed instruments at the beginning of surgery. That is the procedure. After surgery, the theater cleaning staff will come in and do their job.
Cleaners who clean the theatre are specially trained. Not your average cleaner.
Of course you're right
But there are situations whereby the doctor leaves some instruments beside the operating site, without handing over same, at the end of the surgery, it's there responsibility to make sure it is cleared

Then also in some good working hospitals, everyone will be around, both the nurses and doctors, they will count the instruments before and after any operation, to ensure the instruments are complete and to ensure that no instrument is left inside a patient

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
dway2life:
Keep displaying ignorance. All because your ego would not allow you to do the right thing.

read attached part documents of National standards of healthcare cleanliness 2021.

Everything is online, I don't know why I lots keep coming here to display ignorance.

Hope you know that in other parts of the world, there are various types of Nurses. We have the certified Nursing assistant, we have the licensed practical nurse, we have the licensed vocational nurse, then we have the Registered Nurse. They all have different duties assigned to them. What we have in Nigeria are the Registered Nurses, and they have higher ranks than all these other types if Nurses.However, A Registered Nurse can perform bedbath for a patient. Bedbath is a form of cleaning service. A registered Nurse can also clean and autoclave used instruments, and sometimes she can assign that duty to attendants. This is also another form of cleaning service. But a Registered Nurse is not obliged to clean after a doctor makes a mess of his working space. The doctor will clear the area of biohazard waste and the attendant will do the remaining cleaning. That's the standard
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
AdemolaA2:

Oh I see .. but I feel auxiliary nurses should rather be the ones doing the cleaning and not the doctors who would have been exhausted after performing tasking surgeries .
Please, 'auxiliary nurses' are not real nurses. They are quacks trained by doctors. The only real nurses in Nigeria are the Registered Nurses registered with National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives.
During surgeries, the doctors and Nurses work together. It's not as if the Nurses will sit one place and be watching. Some scrub Nurses even have to assist in performing the surgery, holding back tissues, suctioning blood etc. So most of the time, both doctors and Nurses are exhausted. In most theatres, the theatre attendants clean everywhere up after the surgery, including the instruments. However, if procedures are done in the ward, the Nurse may clean the instruments afterwards or ask the attendant to clean it up.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by fakooblak(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Weldone Oga wey sabi international standard practice.
Your own version of international standard practice states that you should not discard sharps appropriately? Or it states you should leave a waste at the side of your patient?
Anyway, I don't need to drag words with you.
Empty barrel.
dway2life:
Will you keep quiet, you uncouth individual.

Go and study international standard practice in nursing and medical practitioner, then you can come back and talk to me.

That d doctors are helping out, which is okay, doesn't make it standard.

And where did I tell you I was a doctor? I am very convinced you need that education more than anyone. Vote Obi, he'll take care of that for you .

your type are d ones disgracing humanity and do not just know how to respect profession superior than theirs. no wait make doctors dey pack shit while you d nurse is there watching him.

before you open that your unruly mouth, always think

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Benslash: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJtgAfFFmtk

Nurse locks doctor up at Obafemi Awolowo University teaching hospital (oauth) over a claim that the doctor did not clean up after performing a surgery procedure on a patient.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nurse-holds-doctor-hostage-in-oau-teaching-hospital-resident-doctors-plan-strike/

The truth is that Doctors in Nigeria sees Nurses as their errand boys & girls. Which is not supposed to be so. In fact doctors learn from nurses before they become who they are but after becoming medical officers they would start looking down on Nurses. Medicine and Nursing are two different entities... A hospital can work without doctors but not nurses, go and verify. The policy of waste management states that any body that generate wastes, should discard it and after all, the said doctor that was asked to discard the waste was a house officer on apprenticeship.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

The Sergent was here grin long time doc

Thanks boss grin
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by descarado: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Of course you're right
But there are situations whereby the doctor leaves some instruments beside the operating site, without handing over same, at the end of the surgery, it's there responsibility to make sure it is cleared

Then also in some good working hospitals, everyone will be around, both the nurses and doctors, they will count the instruments before and after any operation, to ensure the instruments are complete and to ensure that no instrument is left inside a patient
The Dr need not hand them over. The nurse should pick them immediately it's of no use anymore. That is part of their training and ethics

If this is done anywhere in civilised society, that lady is going to jail and will be heavily fined while she say goodbye to nursing.
That's an ethical offence and will never be tolerated anywhere. Let's not sugar-coated it. Nothing concerns the Dr with ensuring implements are complete after surgery. That's the theater nurse job description.
Go through that link as see job description of a theatre nurse.
Why are we defending ethical lawlessness?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/nursing/roles-nursing/theatre-nurse%23:~:text%3DYou%27ll%2520provide%2520high%2520standards,such%2520as%2520cardiac%2520catheterisation%2520units.&ved=2ahUKEwjv-ZrOg8T4AhX3QEEAHVJtC0oQFnoECAoQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0BCwtSY6_EBtdLSsgmiZ2l
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Ordinary school of nursing graduate sef dey blab. Ordinary level 6 officer. grin
I am not an ordinary school of nursing graduate mind you. I'm a university graduate and a Registered Nurse. And I went thru the same rigorous training doctors went thru in medical school. They grade us the same way in the university. My salary as a graduate Nurse is far higher than a Nurse that went to just school of Nursing. And most school of Nursing leavers now come back to the university to spend additional four years so they can climb the ladder easier and faster. Try to get updated

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by descarado: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
debola27:

How can every Nurse be a theatre Nurse? Nurses have specializations too you know. All Nurses can't be theatre Nurses
In Nigeria, all nurses are theatre nurses.
Aside that, theater nurse or not, it is the sole duty of a nurse to do the needful. Has nothing to do with doctors.

Because Nigeria get away with unlawful work ethics doesn't mean that is the standard.
There is general acceptable standard for some occupations all over the world and this is one of them.
Doctors only enter theater to do one thing. Surgery. The rest isn't their problem.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

The Dr need not hand them over. The nurse should pick them immediately it's of no use anymore. That is part of their training and ethics

If this is done anywhere in civilised society, that lady is going to jail and will be heavily fined while she say goodbye to nursing.
That's an ethical offence and will never be tolerated anywhere. Let's not sugar-coated it. Nothing concerns the Dr with ensuring implements are complete after surgery. That's the theater nurse job description.
Go through that link as see job description of a theatre nurse.
Why are we defending ethical lawlessness?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/nursing/roles-nursing/theatre-nurse%23:~:text%3DYou%27ll%2520provide%2520high%2520standards,such%2520as%2520cardiac%2520catheterisation%2520units.&ved=2ahUKEwjv-ZrOg8T4AhX3QEEAHVJtC0oQFnoECAoQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0BCwtSY6_EBtdLSsgmiZ2l
A theatre Nurse ensures instruments are complete after surgery. Some surgeons also assist the theatre Nurse in making sure all instruments are complete and they didn't forget anything inside the patient. Same way a theatre Nurse assists a surgeon in holding patient's tissues, sunctioning off blood etc. It is a collaborative work. But that does not mean if a doctor performs a procedure in the ward, that the nurse cleans up after him. It is wrong. The doctor clears his area of work when he is thru and the attendant does the general cleaning. The theatre is different from the ward. Like I said, everyone has their own clear cut duties

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by debola27(f): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

In Nigeria, all nurses are theatre nurses.
Aside that, theater nurse or not, it is the sole duty of a nurse to do the needful. Has nothing to do with doctors.

Because Nigeria get away with unlawful work ethics doesn't mean that is the standard.
There is general acceptable standard for some occupations all over the world and this is one of them.
Doctors only enter theater to do one thing. Surgery. The rest isn't their problem.
Please try to get your facts right. All nurses are NOT theatre Nurses in Nigeria. For you to be a theatre Nurse, you go to school of perioperative Nursing after your Nursing degree. And what happens in the theatre does not necessarily happen in the wards. We also have Nurse anaesthetists in the theatre that work with the doctors. Does that mean all nurses can be nurse anaesthetists? No! The standard anywhere is still that whoever generates a biohazard waste cleans it up. The theatre may have their own set of rules because of the peculiarity of the place, but standard is standard anywhere in the world. When a doctor performs a procedure, he clears away the sharps and other biohazard waste. It is not the Nurse that will do that for him.
A consultant was angry and refused to see a patient because he said the Nurses didn't bring the stethoscope to him, that they asked him to go pick it up himself from where it is kept. Is it the duty of the Nurse to bring stethoscopes to doctors? Is it part of Nurses procedure? It is important that Nigerian doctors know what is standard and start working with that so that there can be a good working relationship between them and other health professionals

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by dway2life(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
You are the empty barrel here.. where did I tell you doctors should discard inappropriately?

A doctor is performing a procedure alongside a nurse. The doctor is done with the procedure, he/she cleared and discard as appropriately as possible. So tell me what would now be the job of the nurse and attendants?

You better receive sense oo..

fakooblak:
Weldone Oga wey sabi international standard practice.
Your own version of international standard practice states that you should not discard sharps appropriately? Or it states you should leave a waste at the side of your patient?
Anyway, I don't need to drag words with you.
Empty barrel.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by afrodoc2: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dubaku543:
In UK and USA they give you free WiFi and Emdex to browse through while consultation. So you can be liable to face the law in any slightest mistake especially if you don't use Emdex at your disposal . In top European countries, computer make their diagnosis for them. I don't feel good when I see non entities forming woke. You sound sore mate. My divine prayers of healing are with you!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by dway2life(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Madam, you can just mention as many bodies of nurses we have in Nigeria. It still doesn't change the fact that there will always be a Doctor administering to the patient and giving clear instructions to the nurse on how to administer.

I still repeat it , it is in this Nigeria that we see high level of insubordination in workplace.

I won't blame you though. Because you met the system in Nigeria and you're assuming it's d best practice.

In other climate, you have to listen to d doctor, if you think he/she is not doing the right thing, report to the HR or superior. Finish

doctors are helping nurses perform their duty in Nigeria only because they care for their patients and because the administrative system rots. If you report a nurse, they'll come back and gang up against you. So to be at peace, they resort to doing it themselves.

All I'm saying is as far as a Doctor gives a clear instruction to the nurse(under nurse's capacity), the nurse can as well escalate to relevant attendants or refer back asap.

debola27:

Hope you know that in other parts of the world, there are various types of Nurses. We have the certified Nursing assistant, we have the licensed practical nurse, we have the licensed vocational nurse, then we have the Registered Nurse. They all have different duties assigned to them. What we have in Nigeria are the Registered Nurses, and they have higher ranks than all these other types if Nurses.However, A Registered Nurse can perform bedbath for a patient. Bedbath is a form of cleaning service. A registered Nurse can also clean and autoclave used instruments, and sometimes she can assign that duty to attendants. This is also another form of cleaning service. But a Registered Nurse is not obliged to clean after a doctor makes a mess of his working space. The doctor will clear the area of biohazard waste and the attendant will do the remaining cleaning. That's the standard
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Otunbakayce: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
debola27:

I am not an ordinary school of nursing graduate mind you. [b]I'm a university graduate and a Registered Nurse. And I went thru the same rigorous training doctors went thru in medical school. They grade us the same way in the university. [/b]My salary as a graduate Nurse is far higher than a Nurse that went to just school of Nursing. And most school of Nursing leavers now come back to the university to spend additional four years so they can climb the ladder easier and faster. Try to get updated
Try to get which nonsense update.
Grade you which same way? Because your pass mark is 50? Can you pass 300 level medical courses? Your starting level in civil service as a fresh B.Sc nursing graduate is level 7 during internship while that of a doctor is level 10. Your school of nursing colleagues starting level is level 6. In military and paramilitary in Nigeria a Doctor starting rank is captain or 3 star equivalent, lawyers, physiotherapist, pharmacist and coren engineers 2 stars or lieuteant. You are rating yourself as on the same level as a Doctor. You ugly and bitter people low self esteem won't let you think and respect your seniors. You bitter and ugly nurses rate yourself above your level. Can a nurse in USA, Canada or UK spit these bolded Rubbish you spitted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients / Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.