Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,707 members, 7,938,133 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria (1283 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu is already a failure.
He is too old to handle the highest office in the land. If you notice, since democratic dispensation every single President we have had went into office looking young but came out looking older and wornout because of the extreme stress associated with the. Its not all about " eh i want to be President" can you handle the job and associated stress?
Tinubu is already old and worn out, what will become of him after 4years? Lets admit it, the man is not physically fit. He cannot be President. You know it and i know it and i am sure we understand each other.

But The truth of the matter:
Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is too emotionally led.
Public display of frustration, helplessness and lamentations is a feminine characteristic.

On June 2 the 79years old Tinubu lamented the following out of anger and frustration:

“If not me that led the war front, Buhari wouldn’t have emerged. He contested first, second and third time, but lost. He even said on television that he won’t contest again.

“But I went to his home in Katsina. I told him you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matters of the Yorubas. Since he has emerged, I have not been appointed minister. I didn’t get contract.
This time, it’s Yoruba turn and in Yorubaland, it’s my tenure.”

According to gazzetengr.com he went further to say President Buhari wants to "Erase him from history"

This are statement from a drowning, ANGRY, hopeless man.

But Eventually, in a great turn around of events, Tinubu apologised with his mouth and in writing, not with his heart. The man is still bitter and seeking vengance on President Buhari if he(Tinubu) eventually becomes President in 2023.

I am sure the All Progressive Party leadership and President Buhari are aware of this.

APC chairman Adamu said they will axe him, apology not enough.

They should Axe and replace him. With Tinubu, APC will lose.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Aniluvreal: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2022
shocked

A smelling dirty ancestor and a failure whose aim is to fulfill his life ambition
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Crixxx: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Afonja Muslim will never rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

A smelling dirty ancestor and a failure whose aim is to fulfill his life ambition

Forget that one sef

If he wins he try to Probe Buhari, Osibanjo and other members of this administration of corruption.
He has an angry spirit and it shows.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:
He is too old to handle the highest office in the land. If you notice, since democratic dispensation every single President we have had went into office looking young but came out looking older and wornout because of the extreme stress associated with the. Its not all about " eh i want to be President" can you handle the job and associated stress?
Tinubu is already old and worn out, what will become of him after 4years? Lets admit it, the man is not physically fit. He cannot be President. You know it and i know it and i am sure we understand each other.

Public display of frustration, helplessness and lamentations is a feminine characteristic.

On June 2 the 79years old Tinubu lamented the following out of anger and frustration:

“If not me that led the war front, Buhari wouldn’t have emerged. He contested first, second and third time, but lost. He even said on television that he won’t contest again.

“But I went to his home in Katsina. I told him you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matters of the Yorubas. Since he has emerged, I have not been appointed minister. I didn’t get contract.

According to gazzetengr.com he went further to say President Buhari wants to "Erase him from history"

But Eventually, in a great turn around of events, Tinubu apologised with his mouth and in writing, not with his heart. The man is still bitter and seeking vengance on President Buhari if he(Tinubu) eventually becomes President in 2023.

I am sure the All Progressive Party leadership and President Buhari are aware of this.

They should axe and replace the bitter old man
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

A person without an ambition dey call person with ambition a failure grin

Just because you have no ambition in life does not mean other people do not have an ambition.

I doubt you even know what ambition means. If you truly know what that word mean, you won't be crying someone ambition in life is to become the President.

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
A person without an ambition dey call person with ambition a failure grin

Just because you have no ambition in life does not mean other people do not have an ambition.

I doubt you even know what ambition means

Tinubu is bitter. He will try to persecute Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

Why? Did you know of any corruption case Buhari engaged in? List am out make we know.

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Afonja Muslim will never rule Nigeria.

It is demeaning for Muslims who attack fellow Muslims in public over politics.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Why? Did you know of any corruption case Buhari engaged in? List am out make we know.

No, Tinubu said Buhari want to erase him from history. He is very very bitter he expected the ride to the presidency to be smooth and jolly.

He plans to endure till he gets what he wants and then change to his true colours when he gets there.

Even APC members are aware. They want to axe him
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

He threatened the man, the most powerful man in Nigeria.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

I just learnt more about Funsho williams
Tinubu cant be president he is carrying vendetta against President Buhari
Apc should axe for makin false claims in a threatening way.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Rootprof(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2022
I wish Nigerians good luck come 2023 and make we use our sense Wella.

Better still make Nigeria cancel second term. 4 years is more than enough to achieve many things. Most of the them second term is always bad.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by helinues: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2022
The new PA of God has spoken
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by naija4life247: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2022
You will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by JAMO84: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Mpurumirin addicts, you also said that he will never get APC ticket.

I can only be worried if you support him, because anyone you support always end up in agony and sorrow.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
naija4life247:
You will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023

Nothing eyes have seen that makes blood comes out of it.

It will only be tears and sorrows.

But honestly Tinubu is very ill and not fit to handle bandits and kidnappers, terrorists they might give him heart attack and he may kaput while sitting in Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Akponmfet: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2022
May you see BAT in your dreams tonight.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

Early morning wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Early morning wailing.

Apc members want to axe him, atleast verify that one.
Im on the same page with apc member.
He made a soft poisionous threat to mr. President , they should axe him and perish all his presidential ambitions.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

No, Tinubu said Buhari want to erase him from history. He is very very bitter he expected the ride to the presidency to be smooth and jolly.

He plans to endure till he gets what he wants and then change to his true colours when he gets there.

Even APC members are aware. They want to axe him
The internet don make everybody have an opinion

No matter how foolish the opinion is, you have a right to it

Have a good day

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
The internet don make everybody have an opinion

No matter how foolish the opinion is, you have a right to it

Have a good day

Hmm i hope im not on some mettamafine drug
You people like drug talk too much.
They say im on metamaphine yesterday.

We never start your hand don dey shake.. ok
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

Hmm i hope im not on some mettamafine drug
You people like drug talk too much.
They say im on metamaphine yesterday.

We never start your hand don dey shake.. ok
Everything you dey write nah mumu talk.

You have the right to your mumu talk.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by fyneguy: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:

Lol don't engage these noisemakers.

In February, the reality will hit them.

They are regular customers on Nairalande, every election year. It's their season again.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol don't engage these noisemakers.

In February, the reality will hit them.

They are regular customers on Nairalande, every election year. It's their season again.
The funny thing is that, they are mostly people who have been hating on Nigeria since Jonathan lost

They called Nigeria a zoo, dem don fall in love with the zoo now

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Everything you dey write nah mumu talk.

You have the right to your mumu talk.

Okay not metamazine kai
Funny people.

Mumu talk, what next?
You will call me ipob or dss or ugm
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

Okay not metamazine kai
Funny people.

Mumu talk, what next?
You will call me ipob or dss or ugm
Anything wey you choose to call yourself, nah you sabi,

Tell us the case Tinubu will prosecute Buhari for or you're just another IPOB miscreant always saying trash online

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Anything wey you choose to call yourself, nah you sabi,

Tell us the case Tinubu will prosecute Buhari for or you're just another IPOB miscreant always saying trash online

We all know that Tinubu cant do anything to Buhari even if he become President.
The old man has shown signs or betrayal and should be axed quickly.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

We all know that Tinubu cant do anything to Buhari even if he become President.

Vladigor:

Can you now see how foolish you are? Few minutes ago you said he will prosecute him, now you are saying he can't prosecute him.

Nah social media they give nonetities like you voice. You're so shallow to engage in Politics matter

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:

Can you now see how foolish you are? Few minutes ago you said he will prosecute him, now you are saying he can't prosecute him.

Nah social media they give nonetities like you voice. You're so shallow to engage in Politics matter

Thats how that deborah girl was dishing out insult online until reality dawned on her.

Read it again.
Note the word " Try"
He will try and fail miserably.

Always in a hurry to insult.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

If a person helps you and expects you to help him back then that person is an opportunist, he didnt help you with a good heart.
Just like they say, the devil always gives with the left hand and collects with the right.
How dare you threaten a whole GCFR?
To the extent of putting the President of Nigeria on the same level as one of your puppets that you made Governor.
Millions of Nigeria made Buhari President
And APC should look into axing Tinubu out of the party for disorderly conduct and reckless talking.
Re: Tinubu: Why He Will Never Rule Nigeria by Parachoko: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Vladigor:

Thats how that deborah girl was dishing out insult online until reality dawned on her.

Read it again.
Note the word " Try"
He will try and fail miserably.

Always in a hurry to insult. Make i catch you first.
You're dull

17 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For / The Return Of Nairaland Bots / Did You Know? A State In Nigeria's North Has Now Become An Oil Producing State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.