Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,616 members, 7,914,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North (1315 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2022
After my hangout with some Northern politicians in Abuja yesterday night, i realised i will get more votes than Tinubu in the North.

One said, the worst of Buhari is better than Tinubu. They said the North was confused between Atiku and Peter Obi, but they are patiently waiting to know whi Obi's running mate will be.

.Tinubu is not on the table. There is no need to border about the urchins.

Please After writing rubbish about peter obi on Nairaland, go and sample the opinion of Northerners in Abuja or the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by PresidObi: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Leave Peter alone! He doesn't make such statements. We know the people that call themselves president makers!

Stop trying to drag Obi into what he is not!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by PDJT: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2022
-I have been following this una electoral campaigns, both online and offline. All I can say is; well done to your youths. You can make it difficult for them to rig the elections if you guys turn up en mass to end BAD Governance and the Oppression through your votes.

-OP, a reliable friend of mine from KD also said they don't trust Tinubu kind of Islam. He kept saying; "No good muslim would marry a Christian woman to raise his kids".

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
PDJT:
-I have been following this una electoral campaigns, both online and offline. All I can say is; well done to your youths. You can make it difficult for them to rig the elections if you guys turn up en mass to end BAD Governance and the Oppression through your votes.

-OP, a reliable friend of mine from KD also said they don't trust Tinubu kind of Islam. He kept saying; "No good muslim will marry a Christian woman to raise his kids".

These Tinubu supprters are in the SW, let them try sampling opinion from the North, then they will stop wasting their data here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by alanto: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
grin Someone is trekking from bauchi to lagos for Tinubu, another civil servant got disclined for campaigning for Tinubu. No be noise.
Meanwhile. Rate peter Obi and Tinubu yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Shorsky1(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Don't count your chicks before they are hatched.
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by JAMO84: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Obi can only win in Agulu and other polling stations dedicated to ipob terrorists

30 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
alanto:
grin Someone is trekking from bauchi to lagos for Tinubu, another civil servant got disclined for campaigning for Tinubu. No be noise.
Meanwhile. Rate peter Obi and Tinubu yourself

They will do it for him to bring money.
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by helinues: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Even within your house compound, you would loss woefully

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Omoslim26: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2022
I have not met one,just one Hausa man who has told me he wants tinubu as president.
The ones in mile 12 say it plainly that he will never be president with certainty as though they have the final say undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omoslim26:
I have not met one,just one Hausa man who has told me he wants tinubu as president.
The ones in mile 12 say it plainly that he will never be president with certainty as though they have the final say undecided

He wont get votes outside SW.
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Factcheck0001: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
JAMO84:
Obi can only win in Agulu and other polling stations dedicated to ipob terrorists

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by naija4life247: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
After my hangout with some Northern politicians in Abuja yesterday night, i realised i will get more votes than Tinubu in the North.

One said, the worst of Buhari is better than Tinubu. They said the North was confused between Atiku and Peter Obi, but they are patiently waiting to know whi Obi's running mate will be.

.Tinubu is not on the table. There is no need to border about the urchins.

Please After writing rubbish about peter obi on Nairaland, go and sample the opinion of Northerners in Abuja or the North.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Omoslim26: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

He wont get votes outside SW.

I hope he doesn't undecided
I wonder why they didn't give Osibanjo the ticket,that would have been a double advantage for the South.
I want power to come down South,but not a Muslim candidate again.
If Tinubu by chance wins,we would be doing another 8years of Islamic rule undecided
Then the Oga themselves will demand for their own turn, which will ofcus be another Northern Muslim, putting Us in a situation of doing 24 years straight up Islamic rule undecided
Is the country an Islamic state angry

Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by KingofAnambra: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi will only get votes from IPOB terrorists in the North. Arrogant lying joker undecided
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Obi will only get votes from IPOB terrorists in the North. Arrogant lying joker undecided

Go and sample opinion of random northerners. Obi movement is a revolution, Tinubu cant send the army after the youths this time. This is beyond lagos.
Re: 2023: I Will Get More Votes Than Tinubu In The North by Vulturereloaded: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Even the SW is gearing up. An Obidient Revolution is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQRlkRy_4E

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian / 250years Old Tinubu In Borno State Today / Check Out Before And After Pictures Of Obudu Cargo International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.