Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert (6586 Views)

I Need Somebody Who Can Design A Website For Business Listing And For Advert / Mailer Available Send Unlimited Emails For Just 5,000 Naira / Sending Unlimited Emails Without "x Mails/hr" Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by naijaimporter: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
i am interested in the email and i dont mind during the survey . pls email naijaimporters@yahoo.com
cyberteam: I can give u 44k email list in free ( if u do survey ) list some email list are government and other smiley
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by ayodejy05(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Dont dull yourself. I will give you the email extracting software of 1.3MB for 3000 naira. ojasales(a)gmail.com
you can also pay into my paypal account.
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Dany11: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
You can subscribe to our bulk email web software and get 50,000 Nigeria emails for free and 800,000 international emails. mail me at cloveebiz@gmail.com for more details
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Servilcedeskltd(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks to you all..i really appreciate your posts and detailed replies..
please am willing to have the emails by friday 15th, and will love to have the sites that generates them...

at a cost but i will have to see about 2,000 emails sent to me first then i will buy the rest..from you

send emails to easylinkcare@gmail.com

@EXCELBOI,
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Servilcedeskltd(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
please am willing to have the emails by friday 15th, and will love to have the sites that generates them...

at a cost but i will have to see about 2,000 emails sent to me first then i will buy the rest..from you

to you all....[quote author=lordbnf]

pls i need the emails.easylinkcare@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Servilcedeskltd(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2013

to you all....[quote author=lordbnf]

please those that can send me the emails shud please send it to the email provided

pls i need the emails.easylinkcare@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by eedem: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Insight2013:
please, can I have a trial list? deleladun2013@gmail.com
here is my Email,eedem9021@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by omoba4real: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
deco2come: I can help you with that. But before you go ahead think of it this way, when you send email to someone that don't know you the person will consider your email as spasm email. Let's assume that the person is using Mcfee Site Advisor, WOT or Similar Web, and if he/she go ahead and rate your site as spam site believe it or not, it is a big blow to you business especially at international level.

I would recommend that you use phone service to market your business. Generate the phone numbers(trial and error), then send the text message to them. But this my recommendation self na another expenses because you have to pay the service providers

If you really have Nigerians emails then i am willing to buy. Send me a mail at info@sunshinebookseller.com. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by omoba4real: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you really have Nigerians emails then i am willing to buy. Send me a mail at info@sunshinebookseller.com. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by fifehanmi: 3:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Hi house,

Please I need email list for Port Harcourt City. Any help please
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by omoba4real: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Can somebody send some Nigerian emails to me too info@sunshinebookseller.com. I won't mind paying for them. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by mrsage(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
omoba4real:
Can somebody send some Nigerian emails to me too info@sunshinebookseller.com. I won't mind paying for them. Thanks

I have an email database of over 50,000 . They are nigerians who are mostly working class. Business owners. Executives and adults genetally
I can also give you gsm numbers as a bonus. Call: 08024130609
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Gbengenepub: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Revolva:
i have 1000+ Blackberry PIN contacts . for your BC..of messages instantly ....ok. using a software...app on blackberry

Please i need nigerian email adresss..am ready to pay for it.drgbengene2010@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by smsjustinthyme: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
I have over 1million email list built over time from my blog and bulk sms registration panel, all Nigerian emails but I cant give you all for free. Email me on nicholaslawrence53@gmail.com if you still need about 5k out of the list. For The entire email list contact me on 08132884087 for proper negotiation. Yes our list are verified cus they are from Nigerians home and abroad that are members of our various online platforms like blog (www.wazobiabizguide.com), website (www.smsjustinthyme.com), and forums.
If you also need over 80million I.N.E.C 2015 GSM Phone number database categorized by First name, Last name, Gender, LGA and State. Contact me asap for immediate purchase.
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by datecheaply: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=26pt]Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details[/size]

[size=25pt]For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in[/size]

[size=25pt]Skype: webkuti
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by ikedike200: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Josymole: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
I NEED Over 600,000 emails right NOW. If you have it please inbox me right now at jossytee4life@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by Josymole: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2016
I am interested Please email me at jossytee4life@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by iwebleadsltd: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
We sell the following Email Marketing Software and Databases:

Inbox PHP Mailer (Mass Sender) Unlimited Usage
Inbox SMTPs (Compatible with AMS) Unlimited Usage
Businessmen / Job Seekers / Loan Seekers / Executives / CEOs / Emails
Worldwide and Countrywise Emails
Alibaba Importers / Exporters / Manufacturers Emails
Suppression List Emails
Women Executives Emails
Full Information Leads with Full Name, Full Address, Email, Fax, Telephone, Website etc.
And Many More Visit Our Website: www.iWebLeads.com

Our Positive Testimonials tell all about us.

We accept Perfect Money, Webmoney and many others forms of payment.

How to contact us again?
Email us: contact@iwebleads.com or iweb_leads@yahoo.com.
Yahoo Messenger: iWeb_Leads (Please chat during day-time office hours).
Phone or SMS us: +91 76 984 66 985.

Re: Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert by vicent007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Contact US 08100891192 for any of the listed tools below

Cpanel
Shell
Rdp
Inbox Smtp
Inbox Mailer
Mail + Passwords [Alibaba logs and Wire logs]
Leeds
Scampag3s
Webmail & Many more...

VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO FOLLOW US; HACK VICENT 007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Programming Made Easy With Our One On One Training / E- Commerce / Business Website Development... Let Your Business Be Online / 100% Free Domain Name: Com, .net, .org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.