Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,708 members, 7,948,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President (972 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by IlovePMB: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
1. Tinubu made Buhari president and it is now his turn to be president.
2. Power must shift to the south.
3. Tinubu is the only person from the south and APC that can defeat Atiku.
4. Tinubu's wife is a pastor so he has to choose a strong Muslim northerner as vice in order to get votes from the north. Christians should vote him because of his wife.
5. Tinubu developed Lagos State. Lagos was a bush before Tinubu became governor of Lagos.
6. Igbos ran from Anambra to Lagos when Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State.
7. Nigeria need an old man who can act well as a father.
8. Tinubu has no curruption or drug related charges. His name was not in the Pandora case unlike Peter Obi the pandora thief.
9. He would recruit millions of Nigerian youths (50 million estimated) into the Nigerian army and would be well fed. Bye bye to unemployment.
10. Voting Peter Obi is like wasting your vote. Peter Obi is Igbo and has no structure.

Add yours.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Hehehehehehehehe grin wink

Tinubu is Emi Lokan

The man na corrupt old fool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by KingOfTheDamned: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Joke of the century

How I wish he dragged his cocaine riddled geriatric carcass to my Edo state to campaign.. we for stone am comot our state ..

Rubbish people .
See big thief

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Crixxx: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Emi lokan olodo ode. Iyawo remi

It is his turn to rule after crowning buhari who brought massive change to the nation.

He is going to fight terrorism with the youth who he will feed with cassava

He is from Irabiji in Lagos and it has never produced Nigeria's president grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2022
You can't give rules when you are our fellow citizen
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Pauldollars(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Presidential aspirant of the APC is chronic thief, and a looter of Lagos State treasury. Every money generated from Lekki Toll Gate doesn't go to Lagos State Government's Account but one of his subsidiary firms.
The taxation system other States come to Lagos to Study is selfishly around BAT's enterprises

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Poverty
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for continuous Insecurity
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for advanced Thuggery
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the likes of MC Oluomo
A vote for Tinubu is a vote selling your destiny to Fulani Herdsmen
A vote for Tinubu is a vote selling the security of the Yorubas to the Hausa/Fulanis.
Tinubu has no ability to control the core Northern parts of Nigeria.
He will rather sacrifice Yorubas, Igbos, Christians and Yoruba Muslims in other to please a Fulani man.
He will rather choose a Muslim Muslim ticket to satisfy the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Urchins keep proving beyond reasonable doubt why the title suits them
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Oplomo: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2022
IlovePMB:
1. Tinubu made Buhari president and it is now his turn to be president.
2. Power must shift to the south.
3. Tinubu is the only person from the south and APC that can defeat Atiku.
4. Tinubu's wife is a pastor so he has to choose a strong Muslim northerner as vice in order to get votes from the north. Christians should vote him because of his wife.
5. Tinubu developed Lagos State. Lagos was a bush before Tinubu became governor of Lagos.
6. Igbos ran from Anambra to Lagos when Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State.
7. Nigeria need an old man who can act well as a father.
8. Tinubu has no curruption or drug related charges. His name was not in the Pandora case unlike Peter Obi the pandora thief.
9. He would recruit millions of Nigerian youths (50 million estimated) into the Nigerian army and would be well fed. Bye bye to unemployment.
10. Voting Peter Obi is like wasting your vote. Peter Obi is Igbo and has no structure.

Add yours.

11. Tinubu will give 50 million youths raw agbado and cassava to chew.

33 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by gidgiddy: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2022
I dont see Tinubu winning any state outside the South West

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Arysexy(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2022
I am allergic to Agbado, and cassava.

An ancestor cannot rule me.

Agbero enabler must not near Aso Rock

Kleptomaniac whose only reason to be President is to achieve his lifetime ambition, will waste my life by 8yrs.

Emilokan (it's my turn) smells of arrogance than service

OBIdience is better than Sacrifice

We are 100% OBIdient, no time for tribalists

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by helinues: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:
I dont see Tinubu winning any state outside the South West

We don't even pray for people like you to see Tinubu winning cos all what you have been seeing in the past are blurry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Treasure17(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Your first point is enough to knock him off the radar. Failure recommending failure. Is that not a disaster?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Joke of the century

How I wish he dragged his cocaine riddled geriatric carcass to my Edo state to campaign.. we for stone am comot our state ..

Rubbish people .
See big thief

Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading......
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by BaddestQueen(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

We don't even pray for people like you to see Tinubu winning cos all what you have been seeing in the past are blurry
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by helinues: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

Is it your gum body?

Is it your support?

When would you start making your own submission on topics without trolling others?

If you want to respond, answer my questions without acting like a bot
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by KGD10: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Joke of the century

Rubbish people .
See big thief

Because he stole your father's money? You dey mad? Has Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria or taken any federal post? I stay in Bini. You dare try rubbish. You dey mad?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by BaddestQueen(f): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Is it your gum body?

Is it your support?

When would you start making your own submission on topics without trolling others?

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by BaddestQueen(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

Is it your gum body?

Is it your support?

do you love me kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by helinues: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
do you love me kiss

You need to first ask yourself if you love yourself, cos if you do, you wont be trolling others upadan
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by BaddestQueen(f): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

You need to first ask yourself if you love yourself, cos if you do, you wont be trolling others upadan
angry
I'm not a troll but you are
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by BlockResearcher: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2022
I was about to read this OP's post when i noticed his name ILovePMB. Then i realized what i was about doing. Waste My Precious Time.

#Obidiently All the way

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by helinues: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
angry
I'm not a troll but you are

Oya, how old is your moniker, how old is mine?

How many people are you following? How many am I following?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Pauldollars:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Presidential aspirant of the APC is chronic thief, and a looter of Lagos State treasury. Every money generated from Lekki Toll Gate doesn't go to Lagos State Government's Account but one of his subsidiary firms.
The taxation system other States come to Lagos to Study is selfishly around BAT's enterprises

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Poverty
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for continuous Insecurity
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for advanced Thuggery
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the likes of MC Oluomo
A vote for Tinubu is a vote selling your destiny to Fulani Herdsmen
A vote for Tinubu is a vote selling the security of the Yorubas to the Hausa/Fulanis.
Tinubu has no ability to control the core Northern parts of Nigeria.
He will rather sacrifice Yorubas, Igbos, Christians and Yoruba Muslims in other to please a Fulani man.
He will rather choose a Muslim Muslim ticket to satisfy the North

He is unstable, when frustrated he leaks out confidential information.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by KingOfTheDamned: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2022
KGD10:

Because he stole your father's money? You dey mad? Has Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria or taken any federal post? I stay in Bini. You dare try rubbish. You dey mad?

Will you shut up

Dirty Yoruba thing
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by KGD10: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Will you shut up

Dirty Yoruba thing

Will you keep quiet and answer the question? Olukwu
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should leave Peter Obi And Vote Tinubu As President by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers / Fitness And Road Walk Photos Of His Royal Majesty Oluwo Of Iwo Today / Peter Obi Speak As He Visit Olu Of Warri On His 1st Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.