Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,129 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them (29922 Views)

Senior Military Officer Nabs Soldier Extorting Money From Motorists (Video) / EFCC Arrests 115 Abokis In Enugu And Collects N110m, $8368 / Military Officer Collects Money From His Boss On The Road, Cries Regrettably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Geyol37: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shithole country
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by bikefab(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is simply a true reflection of the nation.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Triangles1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yahoo
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by nedekid: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wah.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by okomile(f): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114089655:

Do you know that only people that see themselves as animals call their country a zoo?
Which other citizens of the world say that?
Think about it kiddo.
Nice day.

We are not selling dead meat as grills Bros.

I am.not a kiddo

Get off my thread
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by nijanigga: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Send the shege to sambisa forest
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by abidemidare: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Neriopt:
Clean and we'll maintained Honda EOD 2005.

Price: 1M
1m for registered eod? Nawaooo
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Lingudy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
This our country sha
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Mcany22: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
see below

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Orch03(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everything is wrong in this administration
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by olatade(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dem don type this one dismissal letter already. It's back to civilian life for the slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dismissal loading.......

Officer you are drunk on duty with you uniform on? You have just put yourself in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Lingudy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
The frustration amongst our security agents is nauseating. Hope you won't be observing suicidal cases commited by the security personnels in no distant future. Unfortunately people won't be seeing things from the right perspective. Some of them are having their allowances slashed to the barest minimum. They can hardly take good care of their family members because of inflation.
ANY SECURITY AGENT THAT SUPPORTS APC OR PDP TO RIG THE ELECTIONS AGAIN DESERVES WHATSOEVER HE GETS.
OBI IS THE SOLUTION
True sha
But God is the solution
Lol

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by obagofizzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
man down

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
He even has the gut to break someone's windscreen! Zoo TERROIST in uniform! See them, at least this is on YouTube now. International communities can also see it too..

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Hallabee1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aje...

If you won high...high but with sense... You might think his high, but no go there, the man know watin him dey do...

Eja....tire that Colo well with Arizona.... I won do like this man
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Ultimas: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is pathetic.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by sleek214(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
okomile:

We are not selling dead meat as grills Bros.

I am.not a kiddo

Get off my thread
. Obviously you're a kid that lacks proper upbringing. I believe your parents failed you.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by bcomputer101: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

Happened to me too...mine was a drunk FRSC though.

Drunk FRSC?
You should've slap craze common for his body. At least those ones no dey use gun na.

If any FRSC try such with me, he will join his ancestors that very day. I remember the last time I came to Nigeria, that was how one FRSC officer was challenging me that one of my tyres is expired. Car wey i brought the second day as I reach Lagos. I show them the street side of me. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Passionnn: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tyr
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Unigrad: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
If you travel inter-state, you will know military officers collect money from commuters using young civilian.
Military is even more corrupt than the police now.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by OlowoLagos(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Already a gunner in Nigeria army.
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by iFESTAC680(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drunk??

Somebody needs to explain better!!
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by swissgoldenpro2: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is very very Sad
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
No cause for alarm.

The last scene of the video has two MPs relieving him of his weapon and taking him away. The level of drilling wey him go collect for the next one week go reset him cranium.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
abidemidare:

1m for registered eod? Nawaooo

The thing follow shock me o!
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin
laughitall:
Asiwaju is coming ! .. Say No To Propanganda !

grin grin

Can he now go for the drug test Reno challenge him to grin grin

Desperado
Re: Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them by faceland: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
They should all be jailed (military jail).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.