Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned (5111 Views)

Ned Nwoko Needs Another Young Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko / Ned Nwoko Needs Another Young Girl To Marry -wike Fires Ned For Attacking Him / You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
“One man who has been busy marrying all the young girls in Nigeria came out and was talking nonsense about me in BBC news interview that Atiku dumped me because I am a trouble maker.

“Ned Nwoko should tell Nigerians what he has achieved ever since he joined politics other than jumping from one little girl to another. A Pedophile coming to talk to me a sitting Governor should hide his face in shame.

“I joined PDP before him, he has no political structure in PDP. I have a higher stake in PDP than he. If he’s man enough let him contest for PDP Presidential primary election and watch if he will get one single vote.

“This is a man after drinking Ogogoro mixed with burukutu, he will go in search of little girls to defile. His only achievement since he joined politics is marrying different kinds of women and this is the type of person PDP Delta State gave the mandate to contest for Senatorial position in the forthcoming election. Is that how Nigeria is going to change for the better.

“Ned Nwoko should face the pyramid of wives he gathered in his house and leave Wike alone. It’s obvious he no longer thinks straight like a normal human being. Tell me, how can one man marry over 6 wives and still have his brain intact.”

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/Ned-Nwoko-Needs-Another-Under-age-Girl-To-Marry-Wike-Fires-Ned.html

21 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Urheadmaster(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike the lion of the jungle

No one mess with him and go free

He must hit you were it will paired through the heart tongue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Laggafin: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike has found his vawulence voice back oo grin. Make I hide my face

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Onisanya: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Smiles

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Moblux(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Salvage...reply to mahddd gan. Wike is truly wicked. Still suffering from post primary elections loss syndrome

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Reinamaria(f): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
grin
Did Ned think he was going to get away with spewing nonsense about Wike?
Next time, he'll choose his words very carefully or mind his business.

Ned Nwoko should tell Nigerians what he has achieved ever since he joined politics other than jumping from one little girl to another. A Pedophile coming to talk to me a sitting Governor should hide his face in shame.

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by cherishmichael: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Lolz.
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Wike is actually right!
Before Marrying Regina nobody knew Ned in the political space!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Crixxx: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Paedophile . No one can tell me Regina Daniels married Ned with clear eye

14 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by gaetano: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2022
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol angry grin drama
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by JAMANZE: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol. Make I laugh abeg. But if we avoid vawlence this country will not be obidified. We need to fight both dirty to deliver ourselves through our man obi

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by frowland(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Ghester: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Coolsperm: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just like prophet Muha, Ned likes under age girls

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Abfinest007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike dey give them back to back
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by NDMSuccess(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ahaaa .I was even surprised when the Ned Nwoko was describing LP.presidential aspirant Peter Obi as being only good to becoming minister of finance...was asking myself when did this man that have become popular over night cause of incoming presidential election joined politics?...Hmm, now him don go talk another trash give Wike. Any way anything wey him see in the hands of Wike make im take am like that ...Regina where u dey your papa don shit for church o grin

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by BlockResearcher: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
What has a real politician who achieved political fame through real politics got to do with a paedophile who only became popular through marrying underage girls..ned should hide his face �

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Pinklygul: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
. I love vawulence grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by jamesversion: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ned Nwoko is a 'technical paedophile'. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian politics is like American Hiphop complete with all the beefing and crews.

Today they maybe beefing each other , tomorrow them go do collabo and once a while some go to jail and some get shot.

Risky business.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Karemarealty288(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ned Nwoko right now.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Peacecore: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike is back with vawulence

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Zico777(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Wike the lion of the jungle

No one mess with him and go free

He must hit you were it will paired through the heart tongue
grin
Wicked Wike!
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by currencyz22: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Coolsperm:
Just like prophet Muha, Ned likes under age girls
mr man watch what you say, you are in a public space
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Omicron123: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike 1: 0 Ned
Increase the vawulence
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Orubebe01: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
I like wike on this
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by aribisala0(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
“This is a man after drinking Ogogoro mixed with burukutu, he will go in search of little girls to defile. His only achievement since he joined politics is marrying different kinds of women

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
lol. i wont be surprised if wike did not say this... but the re ply sweet small sha.
Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned by Kendo999: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike my man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance Minister, Aganga To Chair A World Bank Fund's Board / Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At The Front / BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.