Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Sex With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Cousin (874 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Cousin by testimony12345: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2022
The Saturday before the concert,I went to get a haircut.My cousin cuts my hair.She's 25 years old,I'm 35,but our taste in music is similar.When I told her my situation,she said "Let me change some appointments around, and I'll go with you." Now let me tell you,my cousin is beautiful.I've had several sexual dreams about her.Sometimes I find myself thinking what it would be like to be with her.
When we get to the hotel to check in, the woman at the counter says, "Alright,room with one king size bed." Oh shit I didn't even think about that. I asked, "Can we switch that to a room with two bed?" After she checked she said,"Sorry there are no other rooms available.We are booked solid because of the concert." My cousin said "It's not a big deal."
We walked into Arco Arena,and there was hot pussy everywhere.But one of the hottest ones was standing right next to me.I could not stop thinking about her.The concert was great,and afterwards we headed back to the hotel.Christ I'm gonna have to be in the same bed with her.I was starting to get hard.
When we got to our room we had a few shots of tequila from the bottle we brought.Then she said, "I'm going to change for bed." I said, "You go change in the bathroom,I'll change out here." Normally I sleep in the nude, but obviously I couldn't here.I brought pajama pants and a t-shirt to sleep in.While I was out of my clothes I was thinking about her being nude just on the other side of the door.My cock was now hard.I put it in my waistband, covered it up with my shirt, and sat down on the bed.I was hoping seeing her dressed down would help my situation.
Boy was I wrong.She walked out wearing a T-shirt and boxers.I swear she looked even hotter.She said "I want to thank you again for letting me go with you." As she said this she reached out for a hug. I automaticly stood up and hugged her.When I did my cock slipped down from my waistband and was pressing up against her.
She felt it and said, "what the hell?" and started pulling away from me.I held onto her and said "I want you." She got this look of confusion in her eyes.Before she could react I gave her a full open mouth kiss on the lips.She resisted at first,but after a few seconds she whispered "Bleep it" and started kissing me back.We started pulling each others clothes off.In a few seconds we were totally nude.
I guess this would be a good time to describe what she looks like.She's 5'6" 110 lbs. Long toned legs with an ass made for a thong bikini.Her pussy was totally shaved except for a small landing strip.Flat stomach,narrow hips,and tits just big enough to be a handful each.Straight blonde hair to the middle of her back,big blue eyes,and a mouth that makes my cock throb every time I see it.
She put her hands on my chest and guided me to the chair telling me to sit down.She sat down on my lap,straddling me.Her body felt so good pressed against mine.We made out kissing and feeling each other out.Then she started kissing my neck,got off my lap and positioned herself between my legs.She continued kissing me on the neck,then my chest,my stomach,till Read more
Re: Sex With My Cousin by blazingblender(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Wow
Re: Sex With My Cousin by lathrowinger: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Eleribu, this kind of post shouldn't allow here. You are sounding as if it's normal. which is not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What They're Doing With 1975 Kobo Going For Millions / Side Piece Climbs Down Five Floors From Man's Balcony After Wife Came Back:video / Have You Ever Indulged In Marathon Sex With Or Without Sex Enhancers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.