Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 (39889 Views)

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Stanleyq:
what is Meth pls
Mkpurummiri is an Igbo slang name (which means seed water) for a hard drug methamphetamine or crystal meth. It looks like ice. It makes people to get high when used. Some eventually run mad and die
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ponishah: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Let us forget about a party, what matter most is the candidate and good governance.
About the current inflation, it is worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Just that we feel it most because we import most goods
So for about 8 years that Nigeria went from galloping inflation to skyrocketing, it has been worldwide?
Do you have conscience when you tell lies at all?
There is no quality in apc, nobody in apc has been near exemplary. Non even showed a flick of quality, none at all.
They tell lies a lot, imagine the national chairman of apc justifying the fraud they have don in yobe.
Do you know that a bag of rice in 2015 was N7000 to N8000 super quality foreign, and local rice was N4000 a bag.
I am not telling you to vote for anybody, but apc has no quality, nothing good comes from apc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ponishah: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:
but just admit to the fact that he initiated the innovative idea... Shikenah... Stop the jealous
Initiated what?
You have no conscience when you tell lies.
Jealous of who?
He is not noble, he is just a common thief, a veryl ousy sick thief with parkinsonism disease
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ChebeNdigboCalm: 12:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Musty112:
Election is near and all of a sudden, Nigeria is no longer a "zoo" because they have a candidate who is not even going to be the runner up let alone the winner. I'll love to see the look on their faces after the election sha upon all these twitter and nairaland ranting.

Funny thing is for you, it isnt about bettering your future. No its about spiting Igbo people voting in the same party APC that delivered you Buhari. It is a zoo. I stand by that and I also stand for someone who has a shot of turning it into a country.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Ashirioluwa: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:
bring facts on how he stole them... There are somethings we don't expect from the mouth of a kindergaten child that spills from the mouth of an adult...what a pity

Stop being naïve……… Nigerian politicians are all thieves. Atiku and Tinubu are leaders of all these thieves called politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by 9jaTalks(m): 2:13am On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-4VnYG-Ex0
The movie " Blood sister's "sound track
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by anonimi: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2022
SensualMan1:
Kolework. U didn't do this six months ago, one year ago, all of a sudden u are now showing us throw back on how u were commissioner for education in lagos state grin

This senile old epileptic thief is trying to play Northern politics with yoruba people - impoverish them long enough so that when u throw a bone at them they will call u the messiah!

You are a wise person.
Regressive thing who did not provide free education for all children is being hailed as progressive for paying WAEC fees only. How did we get it wrong in our Omoluabi expectations of public office holders who collect money from us as IGR and receive revenue from corporates on our behalf to provide government services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance? How did we drop it so low

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Nawaoh , I thought OBI has many online bandits where are this bunch of zombie
Supporters of bat coming from?

Anyway, bats are neither birds of the air or birds of the land...

Tinubu paid school fees of WAEC students as a Governor , if we are to tell you other benefits those students where to be given then....you will stone Tinubu the same way Muslims stoned Deborah......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by nkem1992: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:

In as much as you are the younger that can do it, even with the way u judge what is your qualification, your achievement and so on?
How is my assertion above judgemental,is he not too old, can he withstand the rigours of been a president...
What has he said this far about his intention of wanting to be President other than he brought Buhari to power and that it is now his turn.... please share any link where he cited reasons for wanting to preside over Nigeria....please convince me with a video of his speech.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by seunayantokun(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Yes it is not his money but he has the opportunity to stand on it. At least he used it for something beneficial to everyone, not the one that some will squeeze into their cupboard...learn to acknowledge good things and achievement
Ok, good luck to you. But I know, one day, our people will be free, and you will say it as it is.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Stanleyq: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Mkpurummiri is an Igbo slang name (which means seed water) for a hard drug methamphetamine or crystal meth. It looks like ice. It makes people to get high when used. Some eventually run mad and die
hahaha ok thank u
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

So for about 8 years that Nigeria went from galloping inflation to skyrocketing, it has been worldwide?
Do you have conscience when you tell lies at all?
There is no quality in apc, nobody in apc has been near exemplary. Non even showed a flick of quality, none at all.
They tell lies a lot, imagine the national chairman of apc justifying the fraud they have don in yobe.
Do you know that a bag of rice in 2015 was N7000 to N8000 super quality foreign, and local rice was N4000 a bag.
I am not telling you to vote for anybody, but apc has no quality, nothing good comes from apc.

It is your choice, vote for your best party then.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Initiated what?
You have no conscience when you tell lies.
Jealous of who?
He is not noble, he is just a common thief, a veryl ousy sick thief with parkinsonism disease
How do you diagnose if someone has parkinsonism?
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Stop being naïve……… Nigerian politicians are all thieves. Atiku and Tinubu are leaders of all these thieves called politicians in Nigeria.
yes, Nigeria politicians are thieves but not all of them. A suspect remains innocent until when found guilty by a court of law.
Bring facts, how does he steal... Don't base your judgement on assumptions or rumour
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Nawaoh , I thought OBI has many online bandits where are this bunch of zombie
Supporters of bat coming from?

Anyway, bats are neither birds of the air or birds of the land...

Tinubu paid school fees of WAEC students as a Governor , if we are to tell you other benefits those students where to be given then....you will stone Tinubu the same way Muslims stoned Deborah......

stop the religious bigotry comment sir
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
nkem1992:

How is my assertion above judgemental,is he not too old, can he withstand the rigours of been a president...
What has he said this far about his intention of wanting to be President other than he brought Buhari to power and that it is now his turn.... please share any link where he cited reasons for wanting to preside over Nigeria....please convince me with a video of his speech.
It is because u have not been following his campaign and others. He highlighted most of the things he want to achieve and they are things that are realistic and achievable.
About being old, he is not too old to rule. He is energetic and can withstand the rigours as well. Prior to primary election, he has been moving all around the country for consultation. Even after the primary election, he visits different people and went to Ekiti to campaign then to Ibadan for Ganduje chieftaincy title before he arrived Lagos last Sunday and they did rally.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:
stop the religious bigotry comment sir

Religious bigotry comment?

No is not my brother in a country like Nigeria , is rather a way of life supported by the Government of the North, Muslims and all insane citizens of this country.....

Is a culture ....stone him or her to death !!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by munafav(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Yes i remember that year in secondary school.. I was a beneficiary to that i did not pay for my WAEC and NECO that year. Tinubu was a good man and he is ready for free education because he was the one that started it in Lagos... I went to Boys Academy secondary school simpson street.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by Onyipk: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:
because your mum can not be an ordinary councillor of a ward grin

Like I mentioned earlier, it is still a shame for me to vote the aged. My mother at 82 years is a retired lawyer and holds a master in International History and Diplomacy.
But it would still be a shame to nominate her in her 80s' (which your ward clearly falls in irrespective of his careful and diligent age cut) for any elective position in Nigeria today
Nature does not lie but you still have the chioce to keep decieving yourself. It is allowed..

As for me and my household, we are totally willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land- Isaiah 1:19
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by EzeAnambra: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Ode!
History don't just repeat itself, people repeat history.
Before 2014, Buhari has been trying without entering.
And this is Peter Obi 1st chance and nobody has known him... So go and sleep. Enjoy your night
Omo ale, Go school, you say no,na owo mi da u wan do.Prio to 2014,was Sai Baba popular?
Ezi 4uk out of my mention.
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by RxCatalyst: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Omo ale, Go school, you say no,na owo mi da u wan do.Prio to 2014,was Sai Baba popular?
Ezi 4uk out of my mention.
Go and ask your ancestors grin
Re: Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 by vicsom: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Does it mean he won't win, if you don't vote for him?
Will u kill yourself if he eventually become president
On a level I don’t care, I have a good job which does not depend on naijas economy. The worse the naira, the better for me. It’s the people who rolls with Nigeria’s ups and downs that Tinubu will pepper

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.