Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Are Women So Desperate? Funny Conversation Between Two (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Desperate? Funny Conversation Between Two (screenshots) (552 Views)

Funny Conversation Between A Couple Concerning Birth Control (PHOTOS) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Desperate? Funny Conversation Between Two (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Women are just so unpredictable and desperate, they can never change or learn, most of them anyway! These are recent chats between a man and a young woman.

The lady claims to be a student and has been bored at home because of the ASUU strike, now she wants to leave her parents home in Delta to cohabit with a stranger, who she got his number from who knows where. The man eventually yielded to her daily pressure to come to him but as God may have it, she exposed her through natures by her words and reactions. She eventually started issuing threats after the man gave her a long silence treat. Don’t ask how I got to know the whole details, this is just one out of a daily experience.

May God help us and the Government is not helping matters. Whenever, a long strike happens like this, 1 out of every 10 girls in every department in our higher institutions either resume school married, pregnant or end up dropping out. Which way Nigeria!!

As for Women, I believe some are disciplined, I know plenty who found teaching and other productive jobs to keep body and soul together. But the rest are diving into harlotry and other vices, indeed circumstances does not make a person, it reveals them to themselves. Better go and find something good doing to help yourself and family and stop depending on men, if God removed women’s “bottom power” or effect on men, I wonder how 90% of women would survive on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Causes Confusion In A Club With Her Wild Dance Moves / The Ultimate Guide To Finding A Sugar Mummy That Will Make You Financially Stabl / He Loves Me Even Though I Was Pregnant With Quadruplets For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.