Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,852 members, 7,938,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) (41773 Views)

Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Massive Explosion At A Hotel In Zuhai, Guangdong,china (video) / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi's favourite country.
I hope he is 'watshing Shaina' closely.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
This is very bad
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Vincyman: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Him supposed get church for this NL
JoyousFurnitire:

He created the thread with another account now undecided
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Vincyman: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Na hustle, but wait oo, nairaland dey pay some of it's members just as FB?
Skankamola:

Alaye too de hustle, na him create thread with alternate id
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Pootle: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing:
Massive Floods,
Massive wars and rumors of wars,
Massive Earthquakes,
Massive signs in the skies
Massive lawlessness
Massive pestilences
Massive Famines
Massive Scarcities and Shortages
Massive Inflations
Massive Preparations for the Beast System.
All happening ferociously at the same time

Listen folks! We are at the verge of the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.
Irrespective of whatever you are Concerned with,
Ensure you are living in the Conciousness of the Coming of JESUS Christ.
Ensure you are living in the a Conciousness of Eternity. Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
There is no more time!!

gog and magog grin
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Vincyman:
Na hustle, but wait oo, nairaland dey pay some of it's members just as FB?
Nairaland ke, sheeples go de pay am tithe on code
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by mrZENographer: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing:
Massive Floods,
Massive wars and rumors of wars,
Massive Earthquakes,
Massive signs in the skies
Massive lawlessness
Massive pestilences
Massive Famines
Massive Scarcities and Shortages
Massive Inflations
Massive Preparations for the Beast System.
All happening ferociously at the same time

Listen folks! We are at the verge of the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.
Irrespective of whatever you are Concerned with,
Ensure you are living in the Conciousness of the Coming of JESUS Christ.
Ensure you are living in the a Conciousness of Eternity. Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
There is no more time!!

You're doing well brother.
Inasmuch as it's important to tell people the Rapture is near, it's equally important to inform people that the Antichrist's one world financial system and government is near. This is the Great flood that will end this generation, as it was in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:14-15 (the rapture), Revelation 13:16-18, Revelation 17:13

The goal/Agenda has been set for Year 2030 by U.N/NATO, WEF, CHINA, IMF, WHO.
This is the ultimate sign. Others signs have been happening but intensifying. This is the main event announcing the nearness of RAPTURE
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrZENographer:

You're doing well brother.
Inasmuch as it's important to tell people the Rapture is near, it's equally important to inform people that the Antichrist's one world financial system and government is near. This is the Great flood that will end this generation, as it was in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:14-15 (the rapture), Revelation 13:16-18, Revelation 17:13

The goal/Agenda has been set for Year 2030 by U.N/NATO, WEF, CHINA, IMF, WHO.
This is the ultimate sign. Others signs have been happening but intensifying. This is the main event announcing the nearness of RAPTURE

Is that what your Bible said or what you think?
Listen! The Catching away of the saints who are ready is the next Invent that will shake the world.
It is the Rapture that is holding all the invents u listed out. Until the saints who are taken away, the Lawless one cannot show up with his program. " HE that Letteth will let until HE be taken away.

" Because you have kept my word , I will keep from the hour of trial!

No Matter the goal of the Beast. It cannot take off officially Worldwide, until the Bride of Christ is taken away.
That is the message JESUS Christ sent you to preach.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by mrZENographer: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen! The Catching away of the saints who are ready is the next Invent that will shake the world.
It is the Rapture that is holding all the invents u listed out. Until the saints who are taken away, the Lawless one cannot show up with his program. " HE that Letteth will let until HE be taken away.

No Matter the goal of the Beast. It cannot take off officially Worldwide, until the Bride of Christ is taken away.

Let me ask you. If you are preaching and someone asks you. What's your proof the the Rapture is near, what will you reply him?
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by mrZENographer: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

Let me ask you. If you are preaching and curious ones ask you. What's your proof that the Rapture of the Saints is near, how will you convince him?
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrZENographer:

Let me ask you. If you are preaching and curious one asks you. What's your proof that the Rapture is near, how will you convince him?

First of all, Your assignment as a Believer is Preach the Gospel, leave the Convincing to the spirit of GOD to do.

The Bible has everything mankind needs to know about the times, seasons and program of GOD.

It is left for you and I to search the scriptures and know the program of Christ and the Signs of his Coming
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Billygee2u: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stargangz:
A flooded ravaged China is far better than the useless Zoo called Nigerian under a lifeless leader.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by mrZENographer: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

First of all, Your assignment as a Believer is Preach the Gospel, leave the Convincing to the spirit of GOD to do.

The Bible has everything mankind needs to know about the times, seasons and program of GOD.

It is left for you and I to search the scriptures and know the program of Christ and the Signs of his Coming

Brother, you did not answer my practical question. Is this the irrelevant answer you will give an unbeliever when/if he asks you a reason for your faith?

Look at the first page. People are already mocked you. Because they've been hearing the same things over and over again (for generations).

2 Thess. 2:6 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, EXCEPT there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed"

My point is the Biblical Fathers wants us to look for the signs of the antichrist coming because that directly indicates the closeness of the Rapture. That indicates we live in a unique time.
Famine, earthquake, pestilences, false teachers/religions are not unique events/signs
Infact, most believers who are ignorant of the unique event forewarned believes these adversities will come and go. E.g you hear many of them citing year 1918 pestilence as similar to covid-19 pandemic.
And if believers be so pessimistic , how much more the unbelievers. I sincerely hope this writeup convinces you up.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
mrZENographer:

Brother, you did not answer my practical question. Is this the irrelevant answer you will give an unbeliever when/if he asks you a reason for your faith?

Look at the first page. People are already mocked you. Because they've been hearing the same things over and over again (for generations).

2 Thess. 2:6 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, EXCEPT there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed"

My point is the Biblical Fathers wants us to look for the signs of the antichrist coming because that directly indicates the closeness of the Rapture. That indicates we live in a unique time.
Famine, earthquake, pestilences, false teachers/religions are not unique events/signs
Infact, most believers who are ignorant of the unique event forewarned believes these adversities will come and go. E.g you hear many of them citing year 1918 pestilence as similar to covid-19 pandemic.
And if believers be so pessimistic , how much more the unbelievers. I sincerely hope this writeup convinces you up.

Lol.... Righteousness0 can never be convinced... he will keep spouting his left behind movie series cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Charles Appoints Keir Starmer As UK Prime Minister (photos) / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.