Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel (41374 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Kizz Daniel Reveals Plans To Perform BUGA At World Cup / Frank James A Mass Shooting Hoax Perpetrated By NYC Freemasoic Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by awoo47: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
same here

D song na thrash
song is definitely not thrash. It's not just ur taste simple

Lots of ppl vibe to it
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by tfash96(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ikem11:

All this long epistle just to tarnish the hard work of fellow human being who doesn't even know you exist.

Success will never visit you in life .
Amen....The guy's way too bitter.Kizz too is spending close to 10 years in the industry... The guy thinks it's easy.. You can't expect him to be like 2014-2019 Kizz.... I'm a songwriter if you know it means by songwriting you'll know it's not easy.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by martineverest(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hotzone:

What’s stereotype for World Cup theme song been other than BUGA?
the lyrics of buga isn't even close to that of world cup theme
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Bruno531(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Zolyjagorr post=114094884]THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b] if it is easy enter studio. I know you cant even sing in Sunday school in your church
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by ICEWIN: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]

Learn to appreciate people effort.
he went through stress to produce that song.
if the song no swt more than 80million people no go stream am and more than 80,000 download.
the video was just release and he got 4 million views in 6hrs.
your bad mouth won't take you anywhere.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Allisgud: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Zolyjagorr post=114094884]THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b][/quote u are a bitter soul,that song look like a moral giving song
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by akmath: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Sadly, that dream can't be accomplished.....
Why
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Navalsadiq(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG "OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH [b]
outright jelousy
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by kellyzaf(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
THIS KIZZ DANIEL NA BIG FOOL! ABEG WHO DECIEVE THIS BOY SAY HIM NEW SONG "BUGA" IS SWEET OR NICE?! LETS BE SINCERE GUYS, BUGA NO SWEET, HIM JUST THEY FORCE THE HYPE FOR DANCE VIDEOS, NOW THE BOY IS MAD TO THINK OF PERFORMING A BAD SONG LIKE "BUGA" AT WORLD CUP ?? SERIOUSLY KIZZ? INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW "BUGA" IS YOUR BEST WORST SONG YOU'VE EVER RELEASED SINCE YOU GOT FAME .. "BUGA" IS BORING & WACK NIGGA! LET THE REALS TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH... EVEN MAVIN SIGNEES SONG

"OVERDOSE" IS MUCH MORE SWEETER & NICER THAN THAT "BUGA" RUBBISH
[b]

Op why na? Buga no be smash hit both local and international? This ur vawulence too high abeg, make u low am small.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by caesymore(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Which one you don sing,when sweet pass buga? If e easy,baba nter studio, push out hit na

NO mind the frustrated guy thinking buga na him cause him frustration make him dey there no go collect him PVC to vent his frustrated frustration on them politicians

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Mhistaedie01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
No be for Qatar
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by DAwest7: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Remember all this na your opinion okoro
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Kojochyke(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Which one you don sing,when sweet pass buga? If e easy,baba nter studio, push out hit na
Abeg shift... Nothing dey inside Buga. His other songs are way better.
Ps
If u wanna listen to better songs.. Open any music app... Search for BIG KOJOE. Play on repeat. Dude has better songs than Buga.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
You fit! Number one. Number two : you can start lobbying your way out; it will cost you a fortune..
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by awoo47: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kojochyke:
Ps
If u wanna listen to better songs.. Open any music app... Search for BIG KOJOE. Play on repeat. Dude has better songs than Buga.
to you...
Majority feels Buga is beta
same way ppl prefer only religious songs
Music depends solely on d listeners
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Kojochyke(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
awoo47:
to you...
Majority feels Buga is beta
same way ppl prefer only religious songs
Music depends solely on d listeners
Maybe...
But pls listen to the EP from BIG KOJOE .. U might find more than a couple of tracks u can relate to.
Just type n search BIG KOJOE in any music streaming app.
Tnx
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Nealson(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Live your dreams. I wish to meet top and renowned writers of best selling books and authors in life. My number one fan was Chinua Achebe but it was so unfortunate he left before I grew up cry... Keep resting in the Lord's bosom. I'll beat the likes of Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Chimamanda. We all have our aspirations in life,na to work am out remain. God help us.

Amen, just as you wanted that's how the Lord will make it happen for you.. Remain blessed
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Zelenskyy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buga at the World Cup is not a bad idea.

Vote Atiku - Okowa 2023

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Streetmovement(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no go lie the first time wey I download and listen to this song I delete am commot from my phone but now I no fit separate myself from the song grin

If I comeback from my doings na to dey buga for inside crib grin
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by JoshTim: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Live your dreams. I wish to meet top and renowned writers of best selling books and authors in life. My number one fan was Chinua Achebe but it was so unfortunate he left before I grew up cry... Keep resting in the Lord's bosom. I'll beat the likes of Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Chimamanda. We all have our aspirations in life,na to work am out remain. God help us.
Hello, you are beautiful dear. How are you?
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by swissgoldenpro2: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
This will be a good one
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by chukwuma234: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Heart filled with so much hate. Peace be unto your soul
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Deborah98(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Hello, you are beautiful dear. How are you?
Thank you. I'm fine...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by JoshTim: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2022

Deborah98:
Thank you. I'm fine...
Okay, i am sending you a message. Check your mail.
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by SPAMBOX7: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Thank God someone else noticed it. His worst best song no fvckinh cap you talk am finish

1 Like

Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by SPAMBOX7: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigYash:
Stfu if you don't get his point. Na una dey make artist form drop. Hyping trash
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kojochyke:
Ps
I agree,but which one you sing wen better pass bugs?
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by BigYash: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Stfu if you don't get his point. Na una dey make artist form drop. Hyping trash
Which you sing ,that is better than the Bugs? Atleast we are hying him for something.. Wetin u do when people dey hype you for?
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:
Jerusalema of 3 years ago?

You need sense
yes people still dance to it here... village masquerade
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by Exceed15: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Bad belle
Re: I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel by phemmyfour: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Sadly, that dream can't be accomplished.....
We have underage world cup too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.