Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,101 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

What To Do When A Buyer Says "Let Me Think About It". - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When A Buyer Says "Let Me Think About It". (203 Views)

Swamp Buggy And Ramp Barge Urgently Needed By A Buyer / Clients Say "Let me think about it" and You Say ".. / Am 28 And Want To Sell My Kidney To Raise Capital Nd A Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When A Buyer Says "Let Me Think About It". by PromiseObasi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
I must tell you.

Number 3 is the most Powerful tool

I promised I will make this post, you all are like my family now so I can't disappoint, I had to squeeze out time for this.

Everything I would be typing here has worked, so I'm not inventing things.

There are two types of people these techniques will work on.

1. Those that have the money to buy but are just sceptical about it.
2. Those that don't have the money but can outsource it.

Let's Dive in �

For someone to have indicated interest in your product or service is enough to tell you that the person wants it and is a "Buyer in heat", a buyer willing to spend.

Letting that person slip away ordinarily should be a mistake you are not supposed to make as a Vendor or sales person.

For this cause I'm going to use practical examples from some of my past tweets

Let's say the Buyer's name is Promise and you as the vendor sells Perfumes.

From the first example, Promise says

"I will think about it"

You can say this.

"Promise what is left to think, this perfume will make anyone who meets you to never forget how good you smell, so what's stopping you from getting it?"

I just did something right now.

I made Promise look into the future and see himself in a gathering, a party or anywhere, where he is walking past a group and every head is turning.

You need to know how to create a picture in a buyers head.

Make them see a future of how better off they will be with your product or service. People who sell clothes do this a lot..

"This clothe will bring out your hips" all of that �

You can also say this

"Promise, a lot of people who said they would get back to me never did, what is stopping you from buying this sweet smelling Italian masculine perfume?"

Who knows what I did in this case?

Here I sold Class, I made the person see himself as a high class person about to buy an Italian perfume. I also sold benefits.

How?

Promise will smell masculine now.

The aim is to know who your client is.
If Promise is someone who loves Class, Promise will buy the Perf. �

The last bullet you can shoot�

Scarcity!

People won't buy till you give them a reason to buy now.

You can say.

"Promise, this perfume is remaining just two, those who bought it kept coming back for it. It may not be available when you return"

If Promise has the buying Power (Money) he must buy.

If he doesn't, he will look for it..

You sold two things here, Scarcity and Value.

You told him how valuable the perf is by telling him people kept coming back for it.
You sold scarcity by saying it's remaining just two.

You have been empowered my Fellow Entrepreneurs. Use this Wisely and do not take advantage of anyone.

#PromiseWrites

Share too, your friends will need this.

Check out my last topic on "3 Reasons why you don't make enough sales"

Kindly share to your friends and Follow for more.

See you next time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A Buyer Says "Let Me Think About It". by utepu: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
You nailed it. Thanks

uote author=PromiseObasi post=114094290]I must tell you.

Number 3 is the most Powerful tool

I promised I will make this post, you all are like my family now so I can't disappoint, I had to squeeze out time for this.

Everything I would be typing here has worked, so I'm not inventing things.

There are two types of people these techniques will work on.

1. Those that have the money to buy but are just sceptical about it.
2. Those that don't have the money but can outsource it.

Let's Dive in �

For someone to have indicated interest in your product or service is enough to tell you that the person wants it and is a "Buyer in heat", a buyer willing to spend.

Letting that person slip away ordinarily should be a mistake you are not supposed to make as a Vendor or sales person.

For this cause I'm going to use practical examples from some of my past tweets

Let's say the Buyer's name is Promise and you as the vendor sells Perfumes.

From the first example, Promise says

"I will think about it"

You can say this.

"Promise what is left to think, this perfume will make anyone who meets you to never forget how good you smell, so what's stopping you from getting it?"

I just did something right now.

I made Promise look into the future and see himself in a gathering, a party or anywhere, where he is walking past a group and every head is turning.

You need to know how to create a picture in a buyers head.

Make them see a future of how better off they will be with your product or service. People who sell clothes do this a lot..

"This clothe will bring out your hips" all of that �

You can also say this

"Promise, a lot of people who said they would get back to me never did, what is stopping you from buying this sweet smelling Italian masculine perfume?"

Who knows what I did in this case?

Here I sold Class, I made the person see himself as a high class person about to buy an Italian perfume. I also sold benefits.

How?

Promise will smell masculine now.

The aim is to know who your client is.
If Promise is someone who loves Class, Promise will buy the Perf. �

The last bullet you can shoot�

Scarcity!

People won't buy till you give them a reason to buy now.

You can say.

"Promise, this perfume is remaining just two, those who bought it kept coming back for it. It may not be available when you return"

If Promise has the buying Power (Money) he must buy.

If he doesn't, he will look for it..

You sold two things here, Scarcity and Value.

You told him how valuable the perf is by telling him people kept coming back for it.
You sold scarcity by saying it's remaining just two.

You have been empowered my Fellow Entrepreneurs. Use this Wisely and do not take advantage of anyone.

#PromiseWrites

Share too, your friends will need this.

Check out my last topic on "3 Reasons why you don't make enough sales"

Kindly share to your friends and Follow for more.

See you next time.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Legit 3 Apps To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Wave Accounting Review / Betfair Betting Exchange:(set Your Own Odds) And (make Your Own Market)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.