Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Take On The Supreme Court Ruling On Hijab Brouhaha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take On The Supreme Court Ruling On Hijab Brouhaha (170 Views)

Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / Falz Speaks On Girls On Hijab Dance Shaku Shaku In His Music Video (VIDEO) / My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Supreme Court Ruling On Hijab Brouhaha by Kdon2: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is rather unfortunate that the Nigeria supreme court is setting the stage for anarchy in the country with the hijab pronouncement. By that singular pronouncement the supreme court has armed other faith indirectly to confront the Islamic religion under the guise of legal rights in areas where other Nigerians are hitherto silent. Rather than tool for unification the apex court has just become tools for balcanization of Nigeria! And I can assure everyone, this miscalculation by the Muslim judges will be fully utilized by every Nigerian on the other side of the divide whenever required. It's a judicial suicide for those Muslim judges that they will have to live with and regret for the rest of their lives.
I dare say it is sheer intolerance and unpatriotic for Islamic judges to refuse to recognize the secularity of the country demonstrated in the uniforms worn by pupils in public schools! But they can only aspire but they can not succeed in their well scripted nocturnal intentions. The action of that lawyer Malcolm Omirhobo, is only the begining of the madness started by few misguided jundiced Islamic judges and their co-crusaders! God help Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Ac Repair Abu Dhabi / Get Online Essay Help USA Service By Top Ph.d Expert / Online Do My Homework For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.