Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese (1674 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by derecho(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tr2WQZY4EQ

I wonder how the sitting governor felt

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by SmartPolician: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Cardinal Okpalaeke mirrors the saying: The rejected stone has become the cornerstone grin

Peter Obi has really distinguished himself and has earned people's love without buying it. Even Archbishop Obinna had to ask the cheering audience to calm down and the archbishop even knows that Imo people are desperate to be OBIdient cheesy grin

I can imagine the embarrassment on Hope Uzodinma's face and he had to quickly take a picture with the man of the moment

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Quiny32323: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Even if he doesn't win, he has earned alot of people's respect and the children will be proud of him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Deborah98(f): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Una no dey sleep undecided... See as people gather below dey view and read the post. It is well with us all ooooh. Na wetin APC cause, you'll be sleeping but at the thought of an issue boom everything disappears.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Bluntguy: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2022
They were all OBIDIENT. We move.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Dis man called Peter Obi......dear Lord give me such grace

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Freestainworld(m): 2:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Very soon Buhari will be Obidient

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Flora2Sweet: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2022
I see him wining what God can not do does not exist......

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Wisetrue99: 4:14am On Jun 24, 2022
This one cracked me up! I know you people want to be obidient grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If truly you are obidient, go and get your PVC!

Don't let anything stop you!

Its time to change the status quo!

In addition The churches need to be more security conscious as some evil politicians might want to fight it!

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Tochi3(m): 4:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Happiness Check - 100%

The people are always happy when they hear and see PO

Why ?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Mindlog: 4:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Hilarious.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by mycar: 5:11am On Jun 24, 2022
The man is so simple and intelligent, for the fact that he has only one son shows that he is well enlightened. He doesn't have African mentality

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin my cute Peter Obi
Just get the north to vote for u, den u are good to Go.. remember to ask Holy Spirit for directions and wisdom and Ur team too...date wen it will end with congratulations

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by obyrich(m): 5:51am On Jun 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
Cardinal Okpalaeke mirrors the saying: The rejected stone has become the cornerstone grin

Peter Obi has really distinguished himself and has earned people's love without buying it. Even Archbishop Obinna had to ask the cheering audience to calm down and the archbishop even knows that Imo people are desperate to be OBIdient cheesy grin

I can imagine the embarrassment on Hope Uzodinma's face and he had to quickly take a picture with the man of the moment
Lol. Peter Obi will cause many people heart break this season.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2022
The love is real.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by RomanGreen: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol, Hope Uzodinjo go feel like fainting grin cheesy angry cheesy

The Cardinals, the Bishops, the Priests and the congregation are all OBIdient

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Durabest: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Save the unity of Nigeria.No reasonable Nigerian will vote ipob for president.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by agadez007(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Durabest:
Save the unity of Nigeria.No reasonable Nigerian will vote ipob for president.
Ok let’s vote a known drug lord then,all the Opium he had done in his youth is making him all shaky and leaking from all orifices

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Owerri Diocese by Ceenachi: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2022
My Lord Bishop is even an Obidient Servant of God

Mehn this thing go pain hope uzodinma grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Declared To Support The Presidency Of Ahmed Bola Tinubu Come 2023 / Yekini Nabena: Peter Obi Received N470 Million Naira Monthly As Security Vote / Open Letter To Peter Obi As Published By Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.