Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) (132849 Views)

Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ekweremadu,sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant / Organ Harvesting: See Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Stargangz:
The Ekweremadus should be sentence to death by firing squad. UK no be 9ja.
you dey vex o!

Oga! Be calming down ahbeg!
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
They all look mean and wicked

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
The woman look like person way go dey wicked,that man no fit de wicked,maybe na yellow sissy de control am ,go put am fr dis problem
Make enugu people hold you first.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
The woman look like person way go dey wicked,that man no fit de wicked,maybe na yellow sissy de control am ,go put am fr dis problem

E no follow bros, him na small pikin him bi?? abi him no no the implication ni however, woman whether yellow sissy or black sissy, will always want to have their way @ all times if you allow them, e remine for you to use your head. Following until they are proven guilty in the matter
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Why didn't they take her to a Nigerian hospital.

All public office holders and their wards must use the facilities which they've collectively used their hands to destroy.

I'm sorry to say, I feel no pity for any top government official in this kind of mess......

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Dem for run the matter for India. No story for dey

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
haggai247:

Most rich people eat junk Know this and know peace.
Most of all they think are healthy are poison.
You hardly see a poor person with kidney or liver damage except if the person drinks or smoke excessively.
Most wine they drink contain dangerous stuffs like aspartame, nitosomine, paint thinner and cancer causing colorants.
Untill you find out you'll doubt everything
oga poor people dey get....uno wem poor peeps die...they jst bury them without autopsy..Rich people do check up most of d time

4 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by ezechi242: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
merely looking at her youll know that the bleaching is the primary cause of her kidney failure ...mama dey bleach pikin dey bleach....why the mama no give her her own.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by kcdendelo: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick
What type of Senseless write up is this? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by GiZcorp: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
After this one has finished chopping life they still want to sacrifice another soul for her so she can continue collecting
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has finally destroyed this one kidney.

Bring Sonia to me let me Bleep her endlessly now that the thing is not worst , she'll be alright through my healing dick

Bros you funny wella, grin healing cucumber
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Oju4190: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Jayphoenix45:
My guy, reverse is the case Sir. This woman was my economics teacher in secondary school in abuja many years ago even whilst married to the man..she was one of the kindest teachers then. With all the wealth and comfort, she was actually kind and humble..i really do feel bad for them but the husband has been an issue..they should have gone through the right channel.. They have always been well to do.
Dat Ekweremadu man go wicked ooo.....See he face like unripe roasted plantain
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Zulu2022:

Mere looking at the woman she must have allow the daughter to live a careless life of drug and alcohol.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by ugolightswel1: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Well, we have just said ours but only GOD knows the actual truth.

But if guilty before GOD; my prayer is that let GOD have mercy upon him and his family. and
No matter how ever it is he's our own.

Some people helping our ibo brothers in exposing this man more will not do same if he was from their tribe.

I got nothing from him but one thing is, this man I like him.

The constant shame he See's could be as a result of his relationship with GOD may be not pleasing GOD.
And to me he should be careful and also quickly draw himself closer GOD in worship and repentence and use a reasonable amount of his money for charity on those in dear need of help (the poor and less privilledges)
Before a worst time explodes.

And I pray for him; this season of shame,temptation; shall as well be over.
To the daughter may GOD heal you amen.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
DSS1335:

Comparing before and after look ( recent picture) of the young lady, one can clearly see that she has bleached and bleached away the normal functioning of her kidney. How can someone who was dark in complexion be whiter than the Oyibo people? Well, there is a huge consequences to those who use bleaching cream whether organic or inorganic, your skin as an organ, will absorb all the chemicals into the bloodstream, from which they need to be eliminated off by the either the liver or the kidneys there by overburdening these organs.
Hmmm! Due to the alarming rate of proliferation of organic creams dealer in Nigeria, a commensurate increase in specialties nephrologist will be required

This is exactly what I wanted to point out. You're absolutely correct.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
A country ruled by evil, full of evil people undecided
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by OhafiaPrince(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Using Nigerian money stolen by the father to club, eat junks , drink and smoke has finally destroyed this one kidney.

The same way they will bleep your daughter when she has heart issues right?
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/

Mr Ike Ekweremadu is not always lucky in ABROAD RUNS.

The other when he visited Germany to attend a meeting of Ohaneze he was beaten up by angry Igbo mob.

Now another scandals is trailing him this time in the United Kingdom.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Legendforte: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
haggai247:
E don be for ike what you refuse to use your office to do now you need it to save your daughter.
Why is there no functional dialysis center in the east.
Ngige, ike and politicians are a disgrace to the south east.
Should have been easy if only there was a center in the east.
Gbam. But pls remove ngige he did well as governor in anambra and he equally aided soludo's victory.
Instead add obiano, okorocha, ikpeazu et al.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
I believe you are very right
DSS1335:

Comparing before and after look ( recent picture) of the young lady, one can clearly see that she has bleached and bleached away the normal functioning of her kidney. How can someone who was dark in complexion be whiter than the Oyibo people? Well, there is a huge consequences to those who use bleaching cream whether organic or inorganic, your skin as an organ, will absorb all the chemicals into the bloodstream, from which they need to be eliminated off by the either the liver or the kidneys there by overburdening these organs.
Hmmm! Due to the alarming rate of proliferation of organic creams dealer in Nigeria, a commensurate increase in specialties nephrologist will be required

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I personally have no sympathy for her. She is the daughter of one of our big politicians, and she has enjoyed our commonwealth. She is an adult and cannot claim ignorance of what her parents were up to, chancing some poor sucker for his organs.

If anything based on some of the pictures, she should be a poster child for what bleaching can do to you.
Be that as it may, ill health is not what people should gather around to gawk and discuss.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2022
90 percent of politicians in Zoogeria are criminals.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by Oza200: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Organ Harvesting: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant.

The Daughter of Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu who required a kidney donation was revealed to be Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu in real life Photos.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu notified the UK authorities that he was transporting the individual abroad for a kidney transplant for his daughter in a letter that was submitted with the visa application of an alleged homeless child.

According to a document obtained by StechiteGist Media, Mr. Ekweremadu sought for David Ukpo’s visa on December 28, 2021.

“I am writing in support of Mr. Ukpo Nwamini David’s visa application as he undergoes medical testing in preparation for donating a kidney to Ms. Sonia Ekweremadu.

I’ll be covering the costs while David and Sonia are in the Royal Free Hospital in London. A statement of my bank account is provided, the letter stated.

“Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu are both in court today facing accusations of conspiring to sell people for the purpose of harvesting their organs.

“The alleged victim in this case is a homeless 15-year-old kid who was taken off the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, by Mr. and Mrs. Ekweremadu and brought to the United Kingdom.

“Bail was declined for Ekweremadus. sent back to detention. To be continued on July 7.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://stechitegist.com/organ-harvesting-meet-daughter-of-ike-ekweremadu-sonia-who-needed-kidney-transplant/

I pray for her complete healing in Jesus name. Meanwhile, as we wait for July 7th, the UK government should allow any other donor with compatible (the right) kidney to come over to make the donation to save her dear life. I am begging please,

1 Like

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by olas24u(f): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

That's not fair at all ,you don't fight people at their lowest levels.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by whitemand4(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Sonicroyel:
Upon all the money they couldn't go through the right channels..... Omo make dem face the music

Na that right channel gan gan dey scare them because a mature guy or lady go charge them like 2 Billion naira to start the negotiation. Dem dey apply political brain to everything. Those whites believed that the innocent guy must have been poorly arranged. Na why dey question the boy to talk truth concerning his real age. Why a young innocent guy? Na big red flag. If to say na one old rugged looking guy with beards Lol.... Dem for no suspect anything nor ask questions. That's why I like oyibo.
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

U WILL DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
lereinter:

People above 60 should donate

Lolzzzzz

the girl in question has three siblings, can't they donate?
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
kk, true.
UyaiIncomparabl:
She bleached her skin. You can even see the difference. The use of mercury-ladened and steroidal-filled creams/drugs can in the long term affect the kidneys and/or liver which this lady is suffering from now. What a pity.

Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by BigSam13: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Let the father make use of others child kidney abi she's the only child
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
The rich also cry indeed
Re: Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

What an unfortunate soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.