Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun (926 Views)

Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Falana To EFCC: Sealing Assets Of Suspects Not The Way To Fight Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Eniitankorede: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2022
That confirms my belief that the military wanted to cash in on this case. By causing more suspense and fear in people about ISWAP invasion they can make more money from budgetary allocations for fighting ISWAP and Boko Haram, which eventually goes to the pockets of their top commanders. Fighting terrorists is now full business for corrupt military hierarchy. This is what many people have stated in the past.
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2022
False News......
It was ISWAP
That is their Modus operandi (MO)

Where I come from in the North East,they did that to a lot of Churches, especially ECWA,COCIN and EYN.
I am talking about Borno,Yobe Adamawa and Gombe states.
The number of Churches Boko Haram have burnt are in thousands.
They have not been in the news so you won't know.

Terrorism is an active wing of Islam,and terrorists are the foot soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Oshodipikin: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Oplomo: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu sponsored that killing a day before APC primaries as a bargaining chip.

He wanted to cosmetically 'unite' southern nigerians for his greedy political ambition against the muslim north by attacking the Holy Catholic church where Igbos, yoruba and other southerners attend mass, after sensing that the north wants to deny him the ticket.

Every discerning person knows this.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by bewla(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Tell make I hear
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Sekoni003(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Oplomo:
Tinubu sponsored that killing a day before APC primaries as a bargaining chip. He wanted to cosmetically 'unite' southern nigerians for his greedy political ambition against the muslim north by attacking the catholic church where Igbos, yoruba and other southerners attend mass.

That's quite a huge claim. Can you defend this with irrefutable evidence or it's just ur imagination at work? Lol

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by aribisala0(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:
That confirms my belief that the military wanted to cash in on this case. By causing more suspense and fear in people about ISWAP invasion they can make more money from budgetary allocations for fighting ISWAP and Boko Haram, which eventually goes to the pockets of their top commanders. Fighting terrorists is now full business for corrupt military hierarchy. This is what many people have stated in the past.
Stupid talk.
You talk like a 10 year old
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Lexy123O: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Oplomo you took your impurumiri early today . crackhead:
Tinubu sponsored that killing a day before APC primaries as a bargaining chip.

He wanted to cosmetically 'unite' southern nigerians for his greedy political ambition against the muslim north by attacking the Holy Catholic church where Igbos, yoruba and other southerners attend mass.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Cajal(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
False News......
It was ISWAP
That is their Modus operandi (MO)

Where I come from in the North East,they did that to a lot of Churches, especially ECWA,COCIN and EYN.
I am talking about Borno,Yobe Adamawa and Gombe states.
The number of Churches Boko Haram have burnt are in thousands.
They have not been in the news so you won't know.

Terrorism is an active wing of Islam,and terrorists are the foot soldiers.
Alabosi
They destroy both mosques and churches
If you cannot solve a problem don't add to it
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Cajal:

Alabosi
They destroy both mosques and churches
If you cannot solve a problem don't add to it

Yes I know.....your usual deflective response.
How many mosques have they destroyed?
How many Imams and Sheiks have they killed or kidnapped?
Answer this questions,then I will take you serious.
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Eniitankorede: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Stupid talk.
You talk like a 10 year old

Well we are wiser and more informed than you.
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun by Carlosdd: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Oplomo post=114104045]Tinubu sponsored that killing a day before APC primaries as a bargaining chip.

He wanted to cosmetically 'unite' southern nigerians for his greedy political ambition against the muslim north by attacking the Holy Catholic church where Igbos, yoruba and other southerners attend mass, after sensing that the north wants to deny him the ticket.

Every discerning person knows this. [/quote

Your thought not that of right thinking nigerian , your campaign of hate, envy, jealous and bitterness is dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Describe This Facial Expression With One Word / Couple Celebrate Kanu's Release By Changing Their Wedding Dress To Biafra - Pic / (video)finally, Wike Reveals What PDP G5 Will Do In 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.