Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc (244 Views)

State House Lists Osinbajo, Buhari As Leaders Of Economy, Security On Webpage / Tinubu Inherited Economy, Security Challenges, Be Patient - Ganduje Begs / Abdulsalami: Tinubu’s Govt Inherited Difficult Economy, Security Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
All these throw backs will not save the drug lord, bullion van grandfather from defeat come 2023.

If you like show us Tinubu assisting Mary Slessor in 1905 in a bid to stop the killing of twins.

We are tired of old recycled politicians who has not to offer Nigerians.

Anybody canvassing for Tinubu or Atiku is just doing so for his own devilish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by DriverX: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by Invictuse: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Oloriburuku antecedent will tell us what to expect
Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by Nazgul: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
The truth is Nigerians are not tired of suffering.

After 2 years of tinubu in office, when he must have taxed everything in Nigeria including the very air they breath with the excuse of generating funds to run the economy, these same people would be here lamenting how the political elites don't care about the masses.

But when they had the opportunity to change it they refused and choose to go the tribal and religious path.

I sha know I won't be here in Nigeria to partake in their suffering so whatever happens in 2023 is none of my business, the least I can do is to vote my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by Abfinest007(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
A
Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by VoteTinubu2023: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
How will Pandora tax haven fraud improve the economy?

What are the clearly feasible plans he has ever suggested? Apart from just drawing baseless statistical comparison.

For a country like Nigeria with insecurity and revenue problem. Peter Obi is not the answer. Sorry.
Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by Ivimmanuel: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
But I think none has showed Nigerians how he's planned to better the economy of the country in this present time. while it is been told of how the other improved the economy of lagos in the 90s it has been told of how the other trekked to his house in lagos. Can any of these candidates show Nigerians how he can make 1 dollar equivalent to 200 naira and stable? Or bring down the inflation of comodities in the country? I refuse to be gullible, thank you.
Re: Stop Showing Us Throwbacks,tell Us How You Will Improve The Economy,security,etc by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023 [s:
post=114106198]How will Pandora tax haven fraud improve the economy?

What are the clearly feasible plans he has ever suggested? Apart from just drawing baseless statistical comparison.

For a country like Nigeria with insecurity and revenue problem. Peter Obi is not the answer. Sorry.

And you think that a shaky shaky grandfather who is suffering from Perkinson disease that can't even hold a flag or sign his signature is the solution?

(1) (Reply)

President Marcelo Rebelo Looks So Excited To Receive President Buhari In Lisbon / Is There Still Hope For Nigeria / A Systematic Like & Share For The Two Southern Presidential Candidates (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.