Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dear Men, If You Love Yourself Don't Ignore This Post... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Men, If You Love Yourself Don't Ignore This Post... (148 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, If You Love Yourself Don't Ignore This Post... by Phoebe108: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2022
TODAY LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL MEN COMBO IN NORLAND�� ...

NOTE: STRICTLY FOR THE OTHER ROOM PRODUCT COMBO IN NORLAND �.....

Help someone with this vital information to save a Home✍�

Still taking all this agbo, it will go and destroy your kidney. That's why most of you cannot urinate easily always having pains or sometimes you can't even urinate well,then you go to the hospital and they would cut off your penis and give you a bag to be carrying around and what happens to your life after that... Take care of yourself and your sexual health. Treat prostrate at a very early stages don't wait for it to grow into something else. And don't go under the knife to cut off our joystick biko. Take healthy coffee, exercise more and enjoy a good sexual life...

My DM is very slippery if you like what you have read and you want more information please do chat me 08156441299.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rap? Can You Dance? Can You Sing? / Prediction: NEMA Warns Kaduna Residents On Flood, Dumping Refuse On Waterways / Abia Speaker Commiserates With CMD Of FMC Umuahia, Prof Azubuike Onyebuchi Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.