Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund (422 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) / Fuckmate Needed Urgently In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by Lima98(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
I know even if I explain why I need fund it makes no difference but I am so much in need of fund right now so much in need to an extend that I don't know what else to do anymore
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by Freelane33(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Peace be unto you sis
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by Lima98(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Peace be unto you sis
Amin tnkz and unto you too sir
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by 4teenblaq: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Me too cry
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by BBBricks: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
What is your account number or phone number for anyone that wants to help or contact you?

If you want to be taken serious, you need to present yourself seriously!
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by bigpicture001: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
What exactly is. Wrong with ur mo.m...?
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by Lima98(f): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
BBBricks:
What is your account number or phone number for anyone that wants to help or contact you?

If you want to be taken serious, you need to present yourself seriously!
here is my contact number sir 08120869908 and my account number is this 3146841230 Mariam ogboyi first bank
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Fund by Lima98(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigpicture001:
What exactly is. Wrong with ur mo.m...?
for so many years now she can't work she has a leg problem eversince she match on a jarms that's ment for my dad more than 9 years now we are on different medication,we lost my dad in the process as well hmmm alot do really happen Then whenever she start crying out of pain none of the family will fell comfortable anymore she say she is feeling pain as if there is fire burning her legs we have done everything but nothing seems to work out untill last year we meet a doctor and the doctor told us that they is a drug that can relieve her pain and make her feel more better if only we can follow the description so we agreed the first time we spend 50,000 to go through all the process and later on the doctor says she wil be on medication since her sickness is not physical only the drugs she takes can help her easy her pain ever since then we have been following the doctor advice whenever her medicine finished her sickness arrise again every month we get her drugs cost 20,000 2 days ago her medicine finished and she didn't just complain of pain but she collapse as well and that get me so scared

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin / How To Suck rooster Like A IndecentStar / Papa's Age Of 50 Years Bleep 15years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.