Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU (531 Views)

ASUU STRIKE - Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation (VIDEO) / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by adomusamagaji: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB6YqTUT9rc

Minister of Labour, Ngige did not invite us for any meeting on Thursday as he claimed, says ASUU President, Professor Emmanuel Osodeke.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by dollynnn(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ngige is a case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by gracealonev: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
dollynnn:
Ngige is a case

Toying with the future of young Nigerians, wasting valuable period of their lives. And if God rises now and begins to visit His judgement upon them, people will be pitying them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by adeeyarhabdulla: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just imagine ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by hasanayomide3: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
gracealonev:

Toying with the future of young Nigerians, wasting valuable period of their lives. And if God rises now and begins to visit His judgement upon them, people will be pitying them.
nor be small ooh
Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by Gabbriell: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
But ASUU president Emmanuel Osodeke said the union was not informed about any meeting with the Federal Government.

“We were not invited to any meeting. None of our members was invited. We have a secretariat but we never got any invitation from them,” the ASUU leader said in an interview on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Thursday.

“The problem we have with this government, especially with the minister of labour, is that if you can tell the world that you have fixed a meeting which you didn’t, how do you expect us to believe other things you have said?

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/24/strike-ngige-did-not-invite-us-to-any-meeting-on-thursday-ASUU/amp/

Why would a grown man (Ngige) be lying in public this way?
Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by tayewomi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
i
Re: Ngige Did Not Invite Us For Negotiation - ASUU by tayewomi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
if only my school can refund my fees and acceptance fees,with hostel fees and everything,i might leave the post utme fee for them,i will be very happy...Just tired..100L first semester since 2020

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old African American Accepted Into Medical School / Has Abia State University Called Off It's Strike? / FG Sarts The Process Of Deregistering ASUU And Recognises CONUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.