Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese (170 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese by Comroguji(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
GOV. HOPE UZODIMMA CONGRATULATES THE NEW ARCHBISHOP OF THE CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF OWERRI

The Governor of Imo State, Sen. Hope Uzodimma has congratulated the newly installed Archbishop of the Catholic Archdiocese of Owerri, His Grace Most Rev. Lucious Iwejuru Ugorji on his installation yesterday after the meritorious retirement of His Grace Most Rev. Anthony J. V. Obinna.

Gov. Hope Uzodimma in his address appreciated Archbishop Obinna for his years of episcopacy while describing the Prelate as a man of God who has been known for his aggressive style of evangelism which has contributed immensely to the growth of the church during his reign as the Archbishop of Owerri Archdiocese as well as in the state.

He further congratulated the newly installed Archbishop Ugorji while describing him as a powerful religious leader whose impacts spreads across the nation and appealed for his continuous intercession for the peace and growth of Imo state.

Gov. Uzodimma added that as a young ardent catholic, he has always reverence the presence of Bishops and Priest whenever they come to their Parish and will continue to show his respect for the new Archbishop and prayed that the newly installed Archbishop will lead the flocks of Christ under him towards the right path while pledging his administration’s readiness to assist the new Archbishop and the church whenever it is required.

#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese by Cypress042: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anthony J.V Obinna is a good man, have met him ones. Good health to him as he retires.
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese by triple996(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Congrats.....

Say no to unknown gunmen grin
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese by Deborah98(f): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
AJV my man. I remember times my dad do cover some of their religious programs then. I love the man and his wisdom when it comes to balancing the issues in state and politics. I wish to meet him one on one someday.
Re: Gov. Hope Uzodimma Congratulates The New Archbishop Of The Catholic Archdiocese by spencekat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Most Rev(Rtd.)AVJ Obinna is a very vocal man

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 29th June 2022 - Read Now! / Wonders Without Number - July Edition / Unsound Man Disrupted A Church Service In Guyana South America (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.