Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) (1074 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Former Weapons Instructor at the Nigerian Army, Ugwoke
Oloto Odobo has celebrated his wife, Precious Chioma
Ugwoke, who has just graduated from Secondary school.

It would be recalled that Ugwoke went viral in 2018 after he
announced that his wife went back to secondary school after
child bearing. She had started from JSS3.

Taking to Facebook on Wednesday, June 22, the Lagos State
University graduate, disclosed that his wife has concluded her
WAEC exams and wants to study Law.

"On September 24, 2018, I posted the picture of my wife
returning from her new school, St Andrew's Secondary School,
Ibagwa-Ani, Nsukka LGA, where she resumed academic
pursuit after we had our last child. She resumed in JS3," he
wrote.

"Encouraged by the overwhelming responses from the public,
she braved all odds and burned the midnight oil until today,
June 22, 2022 when she wrote her last paper, Government, in
the West African Examination Council Senior Certificate
Examination.

"We ask for your continued support and prayers as we await
her results. She says she wants to study law. We believe she
can do it. Let the pictures complete the story!"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-who-returned-to-secondary-school-after-child-bearing-graduates.html

Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is no age limit for learning. If you have the willingness and the correct attitude to learn something, age becomes just a number ...

Kudos to the husband who supported her decision to return to class after childbearing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
I celebrate you ma congratulations. You will serve as courage to those out there that want to go back to school .

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by Itohanmiwa: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is quite commendable and should serve to inspire people that there is no age limit in quest for knowledge. I remember during my matric then in school years back, we had a 70+ year old baba who came to study law.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay, Next !!!
Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by LogicBomb8: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please buy this N3000 BOOMPLAY POINT GIFT CARD
Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by LogicBomb8: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please buy this N3000 BOOMPLAY POINT GIFT CARD 2k
Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by Vyolet(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is very common in the North
Re: Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ooooo Chi oooooh this one pass me sha

(1) (Reply)

I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 / Sexy Babes / Thank You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.