Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (73672 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Fresh, handsome guy wey for just come make I show am small love. You did what was best for you, so who am I to tell you that suicide isn't the answer? I just hope you find rest. Rest well, handsome.
rest! If he made advances on you go reject am
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
JBoss25:
rest! If he made advances on you go reject am

You sef rest.

Did I talk about relationships here? Is dating the only way to show love to one another? I have friends (male) and we love each other genuinely with no strings attached.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
A negro hating on a fellow negro, nothing new here
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
JBoss25:
A negro hating on a fellow negro, nothing new here

No hating sir. Just don't want others to take the path of suicide. It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kkfada(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
People should always learn to see a pyschatrist when having anxiety and depression. it's a Sickness that needs medication am a living witness of a close one who now enjoy life and seem happy with her everyday life
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
He was a complete coward, idiot. I only pity his family he pushed into shame
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Femiakhigbe1995(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Only one sentence caught my attention, the fact that he said he failed God and that He is weak,,that is the spirit that killed him,first made him feel like he was unworthy..we all should desist from all the hate comment and pick the lesson from this,NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN,GOD STILL LOVES YOU AND THE FUTURE IS UNPREDICTABLE

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. This country nawa oo

Why are blaming “this country”?
Is suicide unique to “this country”?
>
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

Why are blaming “this country”? Is suicide unique to “this country”? >
Country over hard. Chaii
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Pat081: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why did he have to kill himself just a year to go and let us make change for ourselves next year
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by jpdoncumagain: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Only cowards contemplate suicide.
Nothing wey the eyes go see go make am comot blood.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
post=114115547:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/may-this-day-bring-me-rest-and-peace-photographer-reportedly-commits-suicide-after-leaving-a-note-in-abuja.html

EVEN WHEN HE KNEW THAT HE WON'T BE THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, HE STILL COULDN'T TELL THE REAL STORY??
The guy too dey hide things abeg.
Suffering and smiling type of people who full everywhere.
Why not Just Write “I FOUND PEACE”, instead of the long story that contained no story??
Anyways, rest on inside the peace you have found.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Immanuelsnr: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
kingthreat:

That nigga was once my homeboy. We greet each other everyday untill I made happiness my girlfriend. grin
I think na baby depression hit you, if real one hit you, you go know the true meaning of depression
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Immanuelsnr:

I think na baby depression hit you, if real one hit you, you go know the true meaning of depression

Guy, I have chosen not to make depression important in my life anymore.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by newcommer: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jackanda1:
Lols, if you suffer from chronic depression you won't even know when you're harming yourself until it's too late. The demon incharge of depression is evil.

Hi. I enjoyed reading your diary. Do continue writing please. You're helping a lot of people
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Jackanda1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
newcommer:

Hi. I enjoyed reading your diary. Do continue writing please. You're helping a lot of people
Wow. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.