Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (754326 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
bulespephilo:
Good day guys.

I recently got admitted to University of Tennessee Knoxville to do a Ph.D. with teaching assistantship.

Please what do I need to know about Visa processing?
I intend to marry before leaving (with her) possibly in August.

Please where do I start from?

Congratulations Chief
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VisaInfoNL: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
chibertha:
No idea ooh

Ok tnx
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dreamsss: 2:03am On Feb 09, 2023
YoungWizard007:

Thank you so much
Yes o Just one acceptance will do

Don't just fire shots. Meet their requirements to the letter.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Yes you can.
Except they have changed the rules a lot my friend did in 2006
Mattinno:
Please I would like to ask this question , for the gurus in the House , As an International Student In the UK with a Valid Visa , I would like to ask is it possible to apply to the United States for a Visit Visa , even without going to a Schengen country , Just to a tourist Visa to the United States and what are the chances of getting the visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bestace: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning.
Please I need help. I have been admitted into Louisiana Tech University and my start date is March 5. I am having difficulties getting a visa appointment date for my interview. Is there anyone else having this issue and what can I do.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Successmock: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2023
VincentTobe:
Good afternoon please if you paid your sevis through pay4me, i want to ask if you used your card details or you did a bank transfer. I need to know if the bank transfer is reliable because using card isn't working. Thank you!

Bank transfer is working through paystack
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bulespephilo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
BigIyanga:

Good luck! Just know that if you get married and your wife joins -if both of you get granted visa, sheโ€™ll forever be a dependent in the course of your study unless u change your immigration status to file for her. Also, TA stipend covers only youโ€ฆ so if you dont have additional funding, you might get rejected. US dey tough for 1 breadwinner type of familyโ€ฆu fit be breadwinner.. then ur wife go be chinchin winner .. both of you can make sandwich with geisha and egg sauce. Good luck
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Omoh! I weak.
Thanks anyways. I understand and appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bulespephilo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
bioemmy:
Congratulations.
Which program or department?
Applied Mathematics.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bulespephilo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
YoungWizard007:

Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bulespephilo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zihno:

Congratulations Chief
Thanks Boss.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
bestace:
Good morning.
Please I need help. I have been admitted into Louisiana Tech University and my start date is March 5. I am having difficulties getting a visa appointment date for my interview. Is there anyone else having this issue and what can I do.
Thanks

Be patient and keep searching.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LawyerBB: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning everyone, please I posted about a convention on September 2023 and how I was given an interview date of 2024. I was advised to keep looking for early date and not to use an agent.
But I need to know where I should be looking for an early date is it the same place I was given the 2024 date(the site that always has a calendar and time to schedule) because I have been entering that site please and all I see is 2024?
Don't be offended you know is my first time, I just need to be clarified if it is that page
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
bulespephilo:

Applied Mathematics.
๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
LawyerBB:
Good morning everyone, please I posted about a convention on September 2023 and how I was given an interview date of 2024. I was advised to keep looking for early date and not to use an agent.
But I need to know where I should be looking for an early date is it the same place I was given the 2024 date(the site that always has a calendar and time to schedule) because I have been entering that site please and all I see is 2024?
Don't be offended you know is my first time, I just need to be clarified if it is that page
B1/B2 visa?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Terry27: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Abuja embassy just released new dates. Before now, the earliest was January 2024.
For those who want earlier dates, keep searching for dates. Donโ€™t give up.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hisexcellency20: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello everyone,

Can one apply for student visa with a passport of 6 months validity?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hisexcellency20:
Hello everyone,

Can one apply for student visa with a passport of 6 months validity?
Abeg why u dey push ur luck?? Unless Biden na ur uncle. Go and get another passport

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LawyerBB: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please can one change from Lagos to Abuja even after filling the ds-160 and paying the visa fee under Lago @ Terry
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VincentTobe: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening house, please what documents should i upload while applying for emergency appointment. I already have my sevis fee receipt, passport and i20. Please is anyother thing still needed? Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kasmugabe: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening my people

Please who can help me and review my DS 160 or know anyone that can help me out?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2023
bulespephilo:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Omoh! I weak.
Thanks anyways. I understand and appreciate your input.
Encourage her to apply too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by YoungWizard007: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Dreamsss:

Don't just fire shots. Meet their requirements to the letter.

Definitely
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davegabriel(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help, if I apply for financial aid from my university will it be a problem for getting my F1 Visa approved because the school will include the loan I have secured from the university in my I-20 and I don't know if that will be a problem for the consular to approve my visa. I already have a scholarship and the school offers loans for international students.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LeoGJB: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys! I just got admit in a US university. But I'm still expecting other decisions. However I would like to secure an interview date. Someone hinted me it's possible to do that without an i20 yet. Please someone should guide me or link me to a thread on such process
YoungWizard007:

Sure I will keep on trying
Have learnt new ideas in the process

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LeoGJB: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning good guys!

I just got admit in a US university. But I'm still expecting other decisions. However I would like to secure an interview date. Someone hinted me it's possible to do that without an i20 yet. Please someone should guide me or link me to a thread on such process
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Davegabriel:
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help, if I apply for financial aid from my university will it be a problem for getting my F1 Visa approved because the school will include the loan I have secured from the university in my I-20 and I don't know if that will be a problem for the consular to approve my visa. I already have a scholarship and the school offers loans for international students.
Make u no waste time. Apply. More funding increases your chances of getting approved by VO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.