Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (747915 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NightCyrax: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
damosade:
Good evening all, please how can i pay my sevis fee , a coupon was generated with SEVISFEE as the beneficiary.
please how can i go about the payment.

Someone abroad has to pay in your stead. In the case where you have no one, using the Pay4Me application is your surest bet. You can get the app from any App Store.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by damosade(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=NightCyrax post=122813955]

Someone abroad has to pay in your stead. In the case where you have no one, using the Pay4Me application is your surest bet. You can get the app from any App Store.

Thank you for the information. God bless you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
NightCyrax:

Do you have a signed letter attesting to this fact?

Yes. But the V.O might not even ask me reach rhere . Im just feeling very skeptical
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by GFavor: 1:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Hello house, please in filling your DS 160, if your children will be traveling with you and they do not need Visa, in the session of "Persons Travelling With You" should you include them or only your Spouse who needs Visa.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2023
It is not true that VOs are about funding.
Put your best foot out and sell yourself that's all.

krcboy:
Hello guys Im feeling a bit skeptical abt me going for an interview(I dont have a solid date yet) but here is why, I just recieved my I20 and the COA is 45k dollars, now No funding was stated on my i20 but the school offered me funding only on the condition of when I resume in person. Also ny sponsor (my dad) is more than able to pay my tuition and living cost but seeing that lately VO are all abt fundings and all that. Im scared I might not be able to get my visa. Do you think he should pay my tuition of 30k dolls or less to show that we have the funds or he shouldnt pay at all(judging that some schools dont offer refunds ) . please opinions are needed

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2023
Include them.

GFavor:
Hello house, please in filling your DS 160, if your children will be traveling with you and they do not need Visa, in the session of "Persons Travelling With You" should you include them or only your Spouse who needs Visa.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davegabriel(m): 2:43am On Apr 29, 2023
NightCyrax:

But you know you wouldn't be needing the application page, ba?
Yeah I know but I would still want to go through them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bigolly(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2023
Please the school I applied for my wife in U.S is asking for GRE test score for them to give her admission for MSC program. The school requires GRE test score because they said her GP is low. Please what can we do about it and what schools in U.S can she get admitted directly with 2.2 without GRE test?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chyaroh: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2023
NightCyrax:

You using Abeg and please in the same sentence shows the thing don hook you for neck, true true. lol grin cheesy

What's your location, anyway? Lag abi Abj?
Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NightCyrax: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2023
krcboy:

Yes. But the V.O might not even ask me reach rhere . Im just feeling very skeptical

Calm down. Don't over think it. While stating who's going to be covering your deficit, you can just sharply chip it in. It'd make sense if it comes first before your uncle whatever. That's why mocks exist too, to help fine-tune your story.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NightCyrax: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2023
GFavor:

Thank you

You should include them since y'all are making the trip together.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NightCyrax: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Bigolly:
Please the school I applied for my wife in U.S is asking for GRE test score for them to give her admission for MSC program. The school requires GRE test score because they said her GP is low. Please what can we do about it and what schools in U.S can she get admitted directly with 2.2 without GRE test?

A lot. For funding purposes, especially for STEM programs, the GRE is strongly advisable. Then again, I think it largely depends on how torough you are with your search. There is a school for every profile in the US, man.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by C222: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2023
NightCyrax:

Can you shoot me a mail, please? Let's talk.
adewums@bgsu.edu
How did you make custom emails like this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Harkstetunz: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
C222:
How did you make custom emails like this

That's a student mail or he's a staff of an institution
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sumam: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=BigIyanga post=122772721]
Yes. Make sure you have a ‘paid in full’ invoice from the hospital.
Also, be clear about your intentions. If you’re applying for F1, your hubby can apply for F1 or F2. Good luck [/quote

Thank you for responding.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sumam: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
chibertha:
yes to all your questions
dependent visa for F1 is F2
Do not forget to go with all your receipts and zero balance letter from the hospital.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obioramichael:

Please how can I outsource for funding via GTA?
STEM courses usually have funding, also writing GRE helps. Most importantly you need to carefully make research on schools that give funding for the courses you are interested in and target them, 2 to 3 schools is enough.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davegabriel(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hello everyone! Please how can I print my DS 160 application page... I have the confirmation page but to print the application page is not working. Please is there any other way. Or should I try using a computer.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Luckyuk: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I applied for F1 visa. I wanted to schedule an appointment date, but the schedule consular appointment is showing "There are no currently appointments available. Please I need advice on what to do.

Kindly find attached of the page.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Obioramichael(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
ahmedgafar7:
STEM courses usually have funding, also writing GRE helps. Most importantly you need to carefully make research on schools that give funding for the courses you are interested in and target them, 2 to 3 schools is enough.

Thanks bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Theflint1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Luckyuk:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I applied for F1 visa. I wanted to schedule an appointment date, but the schedule consular appointment is showing "There are no currently appointments available. Please I need advice on what to do.

Kindly find attached of the page.
Were you previously denied?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chemicalibk: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
NightCyrax:

Can you shoot me a mail, please? Let's talk.
adewums@bgsu.edu

Hello, are you already in bgsu or about going
That is the school I am going to
Can I send you a mail via my official bgsu mail too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bigolly:
Take GRE or find another school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
krcboy:
Hello guys Im feeling a bit skeptical abt me going for an interview(I dont have a solid date yet) but here is why, I just recieved my I20 and the COA is 45k dollars, now No funding was stated on my i20 but the school offered me funding only on the condition of when I resume in person. Also ny sponsor (my dad) is more than able to pay my tuition and living cost but seeing that lately VO are all abt fundings and all that. Im scared I might not be able to get my visa. Do you think he should pay my tuition of 30k dolls or less to show that we have the funds or he shouldnt pay at all(judging that some schools dont offer refunds ) . please opinions are needed
If you pay $30k and cant defend your reason for us study, course and school… VO will give u wotowoto. And your $30k is gone. Prepare very well and bet on yourself that you can do it. Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: Abeos(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.