Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (744384 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:38am On Jun 14
USAfall2024:
This thread has gone to the dogs. I’ll unfollow and check back in some months time (hopefully by then Justwise and the mods would have cleared the mess). I’m outta here!✌🏽

Hey 🤠

1. @USAfall2024 Why are you calling out @justwise? Did @justwise send Fearlessfang to go and defraud other Nairaland members ? Or did @justwise ask Danburuwa to keep attacking people on Nairaland? Learn how to say the truth stop calling out an innocent MOD.

2. Besides , What have you contributed in ideas to Nairaland of recent ? You have being active on Gambling section. Go and sleep mr man, you are one of the dogs.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dike987: 10:43am On Jun 14
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. @USAfall2024 Why are you calling out @justwise? Did @justwise send Fearlessfang to go and defraud other Nairaland members ? Or did @justwise ask Danburuwa to keep attacking people on Nairaland? Learn how to say the truth stop calling out an innocent MOD.

2. Besides , What have you contributed in ideas to Nairaland of recent ? You have being active on Gambling section. Go and sleep mr man, you are one of the dogs.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 10:53am On Jun 14
It's really shameful what this thread has become. Really shameful.

People have to roll back a couple of pages to see/read useful information.

Please, concerned parties (you know yourselves), do better.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JMG12: 12:06pm On Jun 14
it's best to check directly with the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria.
platinumford:
Hello guys,

Please I have a question for the group.

I will be in Nigeria for about a month and I would like to renew my student VISA. Does anyone know what the date availability for IW for F visa is in Abuja? And how long will the dropbox process take?

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JMG12: 12:11pm On Jun 14
If the school and your employer are covering the major cost, you can merge your employer and your relative as one. In other to reduce the complexity.
Phraser:
Hello good evening. Please I need help with the DS-160 form: I don’t know who to say is paying for my trip.

I got funding from my school (about $55k), while the rest of the expenses will be covered by my employer and a relative.

So who do I say is paying for the trip? The school that’s providing most of the funding? Or my employer or relative?

I hope to get responses soon because my interview is in a few days. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14
TEMIT0PE:
It's really shameful what this thread has become. Really shameful.

People have to roll back a couple of pages to see/read useful information.

Please, concerned parties (you know yourselves), do better.

Thank you.

It's quite annoying. There are numerous self-proclaimed visa experts here; another issue here is that, people refrain from sharing their transcripts anymore for fear of being criticized instead of receiving proper advice.

Its like some people are fighting for superiority here when there is a whole life outside nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by habeebtoby: 12:39am On Jun 15
Please I need help I went to Abuja embassy around March this year and I got denied now I’m trying again but all I’m seeing is no appointment available..I tried changing it to Lagos ..it’s the same thing too ..and my date of resumption is August 22nd..please what can I do ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CNNalhaji(m): 9:35am On Jun 15
habeebtoby:
Please I need help I went to Abuja embassy around March this year and I got denied now I’m trying again but all I’m seeing is no appointment available..I tried changing it to Lagos ..it’s the same thing too ..and my date of resumption is August 22nd..please what can I do ?

Dear Habeebtoby.

First confirm that your sevis payment receipt is still valid otherwise you may not be able to schedule another visa appointment. You can start all over again by moving back to abj and see if the idea will work If otherwise defer . All other avenues i have heard Is behind the door which i won't be supporting. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Swaycater(m): 11:55am On Jun 15
@OyotunjiUSA, please kindly say a thing or 2 about this community college thing, I have gotten my i20, the negativity people have for my chances of getting visa is alarming, reason why I choose this is strictly because of the course they got which is in line with my present occupation, (Automobile electrician)

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 2:36pm On Jun 15
If you’re choosing a community college. Consider your age and experience.

If you’re old 27 and above shooting for a community college, you’re wasting your damn time. You will be Denied.

If you can see all the Universities in the U.S. and chose a community college=Polytechnic for ONDs then you’re wasting your damn time because you will be DENIED.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mayford: 2:59pm On Jun 15
habeebtoby:

If you were denied in the last six months, you may not see any appointment dates. Unstated rule to wait 6 months for your next appointment.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 3:06pm On Jun 15
Swaycater:
@OyotunjiUSA, please kindly say a thing or 2 about this community college thing, I have gotten my i20, the negativity people have for my chances of getting visa is alarming, reason why I choose this is strictly because of the course they got which is in line with my present occupation, (Automobile electrician)

Thank you.

Hi @Swaycater, for ur own good plz discard the answer of that thief @fearlessfang. He is a negative carrier because anythin he touches will automatically fail. He just scam 2 guys 5 million last wk.
Plz go back to like 6 pages wia @OyotunjiUSA analysed the advantages n possibilities of community colleges. Plzzzz go ahead with ur visa. @OyotunjiUSA says that Chinese n Indian students goes to the US just to study English as a 2nd language n education in usa doesn't take age as a barrier. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by waleayeni1: 4:37pm On Jun 15
Dear Fam, if you have left the shores of this country please do me the honor of filling my questionnaire. I am creating tailor made services that are cheap for you. https://forms.office.com/r/xPHw4qBg3d
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Shercorp(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15
Hello,

How can I obtain a less expensive student health insurance for USA?

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CNNalhaji(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15
fearlessfang:
If you’re choosing a community college. Consider your age and experience.

If you’re old 27 and above shooting for a community college, you’re wasting your damn time. You will be Denied.

If you can see all the Universities in the U.S. and chose a community college=Polytechnic for ONDs then you’re wasting your damn time because you will be DENIED.

Sir do you work inside the United States embassy ? What is wrong in choosing a community college ? Almost all Nigerian youths even adults now opt for Canada colleges so what is wrong with US community colleges if the college is sevp approved? Common why this unnecessary boldness to put fear or confuse people ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 6:47pm On Jun 15
If you’re on here allowing agents to sway you with those cheap community colleges, you are wasting your time.

You will be denied visa. It’s straight denial

For anytime you do, do well to post your denial interview transcript.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Artorius(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15
ayolinger:
Hi Guys. So my US Student Visa expired and I’m trying to do a drop shipping, but I want to do it without coming back to Nigeria. I want to ask if this is possible. Am I required to comeback to submit it myself and exit the US and re-enter with my renewed Visa? Or I can send my passport down to Nigeria and have it dropped on my behalf without any consequences?

I mean won’t my I-94 give me away that I didn’t leave the US?

Please I need genuine advice as I’m trying to avoid the cost and logistics of coming down to Nigeria, and also the wait till the visa is issued.

Thank you.
My brother, did you find a solution? I'm in the same situation. I want to be able to travel whenever I want.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15
fearlessfang:
If you’re on here allowing agents to sway you with those cheap community colleges, you are wasting your time.

You will be denied visa. It’s straight denial

For anytime you do, do well to post your denial interview transcript.

@Fearlessfang and Danburuwa. No one is takin u serious because u av never done any visa successfully b4, rather u scammed people. Community college is okay . US embassy has not written agaist applying to any sch in the us. Army robber , olee eee

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15
Swaycater:

Thank you.

Hey 🤠

A2A.

1. I know more than 10 Montessori School Administrators (women) who have gotten M-1 VISA through Greenville Montessori Institute. This Institute overall location is just like the Lagos State Polytechnic , Isolo campus and it can never be compare to any SEVP approved community college in the USA because they only offered 3 - 6 months certificate trainings. Besides, the least age of those ladies are 32 yr. I am writing about Seasoned school administrators.

2. Aside of the above, there are many international students who are enrolled in vocational and non-academic studies in the United States. This includes cooking classes, language programs, flight school, cosmetology or mechanical education, and other programs that come under “vocational study in USA community colleges or institutes with less than 2 hectares of campus.

3. Bsc , Msc. and Phd VISA applicants are being denied visas everydays, while few majority who knows how to align their VISA applications with their academic profiles and careers are getting their visa stampings. Can any one come out on Nairaland and show to the public any 214b denial sheet that states " Age or community college as reasons of denial ?

4. @Swaycater go ahead with your F1-VISA process with confidence and reasonable applications. My first USA visa was via Cabrillo College (F1).

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15
Artorius:

My brother, did you find a solution? I'm in the same situation. I want to be able to travel whenever I want.

Hey 🤠

1. Don't even proof the stunt of sending your travel passport back to Nigeria for IW renewal while you stay back in the USA. It can ruin your whole American dream fantacies.

2. You do not actually need to renew if you don't plan to travel out of the USA because your Form-120 is still sufficient to keep you going providing that you are still maintaining your studentship status.

3. If however, you plan to renew by all means then you can do that in Canada or Mexico as the closest countries but i would rather you renewed in your home country because if your renewal is denied in those 3rd countries (Canada/Mexico) you wont be able to re enter the USA. and that means you are going back home.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kingwalz4229: 5:13am On Jun 16
Hello everyone, I am having issues with picking a date for the interview my resumption date is in august and I’m yet to get an interview date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CNNalhaji(m): 8:51am On Jun 16
Swaycater:

Thank you.

Dear Swaycater.
Let me use Nigeria as a reference because we are following UK curriculum which is the highest form of academic standards. When you wrote JAMB did you not see OAU, UNN, UI, ABU, YABATECH, KADUNA POLY, Adeyemi College of Education, Federal Technical college , Akoka even LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC etc on the list of accredited institutions?
So is all community colleges in the US. The only thing you must be certain of is that such college is sevp accredited and age is just for identification. You are as old as really as you feel.
@OyotunjiUSA answered your question in a comprehensive manner more than i have done . God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CNNalhaji(m): 9:02am On Jun 16
kingwalz4229:
Hello everyone, I am having issues with picking a date for the interview my resumption date is in august and I’m yet to get an interview date

Dear kingwalz4229. If this is your first time the only option for you is to change location and see if they will approve you otherwise you have to keep waiting or defer your offer of admission. Reflection of sevis fee payment in your application/profile is another positive omen. Pls do not buy a date from anyone. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Successmock: 9:17pm On Jun 16
habeebtoby:

Send me a message, I’ll help you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16
Successmock:

Hello. Don't mind this poster plz, dats @fearlessfang or @Danburuwa or @Zihno. They duped 2 guys 5.m naira just last wk. Plz beware cos he has many fake accounts on nl. What they do is 2 sell anoda persons date 4 u. @fearlessfang scammed my mum 3.m naira same way tru fake admissions. Cheers.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Spring2025: 7:09am On Jun 17
Successmock:

Fearlessfang what are you trying to do? Rip this girl of her hard-earned money through scam🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 9:20am On Jun 17
Spring2025:
Fearlessfang what are you trying to do? Rip this girl of her hard-earned money through scam🙄🙄

Hey 🤠

@IggyAzalea with @Spring2025.

1. I want to humbly implore you to stop mentioning @fearlessfang. He has proved to be a man by not replying back insults. Besides, we cannot 100% label every one as fearlessfang without concrete evidence . I understand that open advertisement or indirect is not allow on NL but Nigerians are not fools, they know what is right and wrong.

2. Please for my sake and for the sake of the MODS i am humbly begging you guys to stop mentioning the moniker if he does not initiate the attack.

Thanks God Bless both of You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 11:39am On Jun 17
Lol. Rare case of personality disorder.

How dumb do you think people are?

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 5:55pm On Jun 17
If you are new to this space, there are so many questionable characters you should be very mindful of.

First, look at how they write- their punctuation, sentence structure and paragraphing. Check their profile and comment posts, so you know the type of humans you’re dealing with. Do not message them privately.

Anyone who pushes you at 27 years or 30 years to apply to a community college amidst the rampant denial really doesn’t mean well for you. You can go ahead and waste your money.

There are thousands of Universities in the U.S., why are you applying to a community college at your old age? What happened to applying to a university?

Why do you have a bachelors degree and applying for another bachelors degree? Is that how much you love being denied visa? Do things the right way at least to remove any questionable look on yourselves at the embassy. Even if you have to, do you have a cogent reasons to share with the Visa Officer within the space of 2-8 mins? There are exceptional case, but is yours exceptional?

US visa interview is between 2-8mins in most cases- that is how much time you have to prove yourself worthy of the visa.

Do not let the criminals that parade themselves on here as agents cajole you with those sweet fine words because you will be DENIED that visa while they make money off your ignorance and desperation.

I do not want to engage those charlatans anymore as I can see he has created several accounts to keep spamming the thread.

The confused inebriated scallywag can’t even proofread his writing to keep a different personality with his numerous accounts. They think coming up with baseless accusations will make me pay them attention.

Stay far from those charlatans and children of perdition.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 6:05pm On Jun 17
fearlessfang:
If you are new to this space, there are so many questionable characters you should be very mindful of.

First, look at how they write- their punctuation, sentence structure and paragraphing. Check their profile and comment posts, so you know the type of humans you’re dealing with. Do not message them privately.

Anyone who pushes you at 27 years or 30 years to apply to a community college amidst the rampant denial really doesn’t mean well for you. You can go ahead and waste your money.

There are thousands of Universities in the U.S., why are you applying to a community college at your old age? What happened to applying to a university?

Why do you have a bachelors degree and applying for another bachelors degree? Is that how much you love being denied visa? Do things the right way at least to remove any questionable look on yourselves at the embassy. Even if you have to, do you have a cogent reasons to share with the Visa Officer within the space of 2-8 mins? There are exceptional case, but is yours exceptional?

US visa interview is between 2-8mins in most cases- that is how much time you have to prove yourself worthy of the visa.

Do not let the criminals that parade themselves on here as agents cajole you with those sweet fine words because you will be DENIED that visa while they make money off your ignorance and desperation.

Fearlessfang. U re the greatest criminal . Wat has punctuation has to do in knowledge? You duped people 5million naira and u cannot come out openly to defend urself? Nairaland is not a University of English grammar . You re the big thief together with zhino and the old lady Debbieeeeeeee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 6:16pm On Jun 17
Spring2025:

Hi @Spring2025, plz disregard @OyotunjiUSA preaching because the armed robber @fearlessfang is a die hard criminal. He cannot even come out openly to defend himself of the various frauds. @fearlessfang , @zhino @Debbieeeeeeee re all same cabals operating in an office. He has become an eassay writter 🤣

Fearlessfang no one is ready ur essay !! Your time is up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.