Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

PART 3: Nnamdi Kanu, Boris Johnson And International Co-conspirators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PART 3: Nnamdi Kanu, Boris Johnson And International Co-conspirators (395 Views)

Day 3: Nnamdi Kanu Scared Of DNA Test Yet Wants Buhari To Do DNA Test / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu / Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PART 3: Nnamdi Kanu, Boris Johnson And International Co-conspirators by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
For some reason, the Part 1 on this series on international conspiracy against Nnamdi Kanu has been removed by Nairaland.

Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be glad if Nnamdi Kanu gets bail because that will mean a loss of Popular Support the other candidate.

The more you look the less you see, it will be impossible for the average man to see what going on behind the scenes.

I have my reasons for not going into details on this topic.

Some people said i support Peter Obi, some say Tinubu... it is wrong!

Who has supported me?

I am open to support anyone that supports me.

So lets connect.
Re: PART 3: Nnamdi Kanu, Boris Johnson And International Co-conspirators by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vladigor:
For some reason, the Part 1 on this series on international conspiracy against Nnamdi Kanu has been removed by Nairaland.

Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be glad if Nnamdi Kanu gets bail because that will mean a loss of Popular Support the other candidate.

The more you look the less you see, it will be impossible for the average man to see what going on behind the scenes.

Who has supported me?

So lets connect.

Dm, email
Re: PART 3: Nnamdi Kanu, Boris Johnson And International Co-conspirators by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vladigor:

Who has supported me?

So lets connect.

Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwasiyya, Atiku

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Okays Recruitment Of Additional 500 Amotekun Operatives / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi / Nigerians’ll No More Labour In Vain – LP Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.