Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic (2385 Views)

Enugu PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Chased From Church By Youths Chanting Obi(pic) / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
It has been war upon war on social media in the past days As Suzan Ade Coker who's standing by the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), breaks social media with Vawulence with her fans attacking each other. Meanwhile Suzan Ade Coker and majority of her fans in the APC are throwing online bullets spearding Vawulence against supporters of Peter Obi.

A popular fan with the username "Presh favor" has been awarded with the certificate of Vawulence by Suzan Ade Coker.

She wrote;

"Momma wobe gave me the certificate herself"
"I love you so much momma"

SOURCE;

https://femvila.com/post/127/suzan-ade-coker-wow-her-fan-with-certificate-of-vawulence-against-peter-obi-photos-/1

Lalasticala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
gringringringrin grin grin grin grin

This one sweet me. Labour party a party without structure can't win election in Nigeria. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive. las las we go rig the f..00l out of the ballot �️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Make una they joke dey go, 8yrs mistake na body go tell you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by VoteTinubu2023: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigerians will not vote in a Liar.

Nigerians will not vote a Pandora tax haven fraudster.

Nigerians will not vote in a man who refused to conduct LG elections till his last year in Office.

Never.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nigerians will not vote in a Liar.

Nigerians will not vote a Pandora tax haven fraudster.

Nigerians will not vote in a man who refused to conduct LG elections till his last year in Office.

Never.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

grin

Gbam

APC Will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by endsarrrs(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy Read below comment

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by endsarrrs(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

This one sweet me. Labour party a party without structure can't win election in Nigeria. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive. las las we go rig the f..00l out of the ballot �️

Your problem is within your household

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Nwodosis(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Gbam

APC Will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ
Yesoooo! Enough cassava and agbado for us in military camps.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hw some Dundee still believe pandora liar ever stand a chance is laughable

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by IamWonderful: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
ok
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
endsarrrs:

Your problem is within your household

gringringringringringrin grin

E shock u abi??

2 Likes

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by endsarrrs(f): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

gringringringringringrin grin

E shock u abi??

My fear is the way you are looking at that rope

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Rexymania(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Suzan na crazy woman o. With that her big lips. I showed her pepper she had to block me from all her social media handle. No cap �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by helinues: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi and Tinubu's supporters share some things in common sha
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by tutudesz: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Comrades in Vawulence grin

3 Likes

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by adedayoa2(f): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Make una they joke dey go, 8yrs mistake na body go tell you
what if Peter Obi na the mistake?

3 Likes

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Tomek09(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rig him out like say he go suffer bad economy with you when Atiku or Tinubu takes over abi. U are a mumu man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by ItooWorWor(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol! grin

This is one wick me oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by 2elliot: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I have taken note of you comment.
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by 2elliot: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
Hw some Dundee still believe pandora liar ever stand a chance is laughable
Agbado
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ooo no be vote na rig. Una weldone oooo

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Idaytesj29(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Rig him out like say he go suffer bad economy with you when Atiku or Tinubu takes over abi. U are a mumu man.

Obi being president would not solve any economic problem or bring prosperity to the nation. Someone who invested 20 billion USD and decades later the investment is not worth 10 billion,investment collapelsed, not to talk 9f the promised profit. Don't force Obi down Nigerians throat, he is a politician like every other and cannot perform better than the others. He didnt deliver as Giv and never performed miracle in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by kurupt1: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Obi being president would not solve any economic problem or bring prosperity to the nation. Someone who invested 20 billion USD and decades later the investment is not worth 10 billion,investment collapelsed, not to talk 9f the promised profit. Don't force Obi down Nigerians throat, he is a politician like every other and cannot perform better than the others. He didnt deliver as Giv and never performed miracle in Anambra.

And how much did Tinubu invest in Lagos State. He accrued life pension to himself of humongous amts and is collecting 10% of Lagos IGR

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Okoroawusa: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see social media

12 Likes

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by bastardmod: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Your b@st@rd shoemaker f@d@ cannot spell rigging sef. .
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah!! I read thiefool, as in thiefoolbu. All of you are just so stupid with all these nonsense.

At the end, it will hit you guys so hard the more. Idiots
Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Atiku is going no where take note

1 Like

Re: Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin Nigerians are the funniest people on this planet. Imagine this fvckery? grin grin grin grin grin

University of Vawulence. Peace was never an option. Bachelor of Vawulence in Pure and Applied Vawulence. Opari. It is finished o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 POLL: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi By A Wide Margin / Ugwuanyi Calls For Campaign Based On Peace, Love And Unity / Supreme Court Suspends Naira Redesign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.