Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) (62119 Views)

Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Rayjnr: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:
Head bangers association

We love to bang our head for our creator only, Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by jidxin(m): 5:03am On Jun 25, 2022
abdulskulboy:
That is Islam. The best religion with tolerance and obedient to older ones and the minors. May Allah continue to bless Muhammad. S. A. W
tolerance I doubt that
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by jidxin(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Emu4life:
Bigot/Extremist/Hypocritical Nigerian Xtians will come here to spill trash as usual.
Meanwhile, their "Lord and Personal Savior " is still considered a criminal in Israel till date. Pathetic
and prophet Mohammed is still a sex freak, womaniser and a paedophile till date

2 Likes

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by jidxin(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Emu4life:
When we mention Jesus , we say Peace be unto him. Is Jesus in hell too?
Typical Daft Nigerian Christian cheesy
lol that's a lie. When you mention Jesus peace and honour has already belong to him

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by watersideboys: 5:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Rayjnr:

We love to bang our head for our creator only, Allahu akbar

Keep banging ... its like you're the head slamming manager grin headers association

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Intelcorei7: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:

Keep banging ... its like you're the head slamming manager grin headers association
Hide your religious ignorance,dude. People have been observing and praising Allah ( GOD ) that way in the Bible. Nehemiah 8:5-6

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by watersideboys: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Intelcorei7:

Hide your religious ignorance,dude. People have been observing and praising Allah ( GOD ) that way in the Bible. Nehemiah 8:5-6

Lol I rather slam my dickk inside pussie than slam my head to your dead prophet.... check my signature
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by heysquare(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2022
excanny:
Despite the useless numerous mosques, that didn't the Jews from kicking their ass severally.

Why didn't Allah save them from the hands of the Israelis? wink

Allahu Jews Akbar grin
But according to your believe narrative, Jesus was persecuted by same Jews and was killed by crucifixion while he even called upon God for rescue. Stop mocking God out of ignorance
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Intelcorei7: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:

Lol I rather slam my dickk inside pussie than slam my head to your dead prophet.... check my signature
INCOHERENCE
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by keylogger(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Despite all the mocking of Jesus Christ

Sahih International:
And indeed, he [i.e., Jesus] will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path. (Az-Zukhruf [43] : 61)

Let us all be prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Acjohn(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2022
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall
rescue those who kept from evil, and
leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver
those who shall have been pious, but we
will leave the ungodly therein on their
knees.”

The word “Then” (Thumma) used in this verse exemplify that there is a chronological order of events. First the entry into Hell. “Then” being saved from it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this rescue operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.”

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration, for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of Adam
except the marks of prostration. Allah has
forbidden the fire to consume the marks
of prostration. They will be taken out of
the Fire having been burnt … ”

Sorry I just changed from being a Muslim as I am typing this

But I am surprised no one has countered this quote.
Truth don't hide

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by eduimam22: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2022
And surely, we have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not(the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones. Qur'an 7vs179
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Intelcorei7: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Acjohn:

Truth don't hide
L.O.L @ Acjohn, a core Christian pretending to be converting from Muslim to Christian right now. Counter Nehemiah 8:5-6 where solat was being observed first. grin
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Riskyb(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Samfloxin:
Muslims leave our holy land alone, go back to Macca
80% of people in Israel is jew 15% is Muslim and Christian is 5%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Rayjnr: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:

Naso o, but e no suppose pain you na since no be ur head I dey slam , religious tolerance indeed.
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by egunna(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Acjohn:

Truth don't hide
u weren't a Muslim to start with,else u wud have known that d xtians twist verses to suit dere purpose.coming to that verse,this is from Yusuf Ali:
Yusuf Ali
Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.
Now the tafsir behind it is dat on the day of judgement,there will be a bridge over hell and every one of us will pass over it to jannah.so the speed u use in passing over it will be determined by the amount of good deeds u did on earth.as u can imagine,some will pass with the speed of lightening like dat like dat.some Muslims sef who didn't do a lot will fall into hell,but with time,dere will be intercession and dey will all be saved from hell,leaving those who were totally against Allah and his Rasul in hell to abide dere in forever.those Muslims who will be later saved ofcourse may not be complete coz the hell wud have eaten some parts of Dem except where dey use to prostrate to Allah,dis ofcourse depends on how extreme dere cases are.Allah knows best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by malvisguy212: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Acjohn:

Truth don't hide
There are more evidence Muhammad is in “Hell” awaiting to be rescued. This fact is further substantiated by the admission that even pious Muslims who pray regularly will be consumed by fire, leaving only the “marks of their prostration”
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Neoteny7:

YOUR holy land?

Judaism has no with affinity with christianity. Being a christian means accepting jesus as lord and saviour, as the Messiah. Jews had the biblical jesus shamed and crucified as the false king and fake messiah. As of now, judaism is still waiting for its lord and savior.

So isn't it foolish to align your beliefs with a region and religion that calls your lord and savior a pretender?
Them go wait tire
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by malvisguy212: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
egunna:
u weren't a Muslim to start with,else u wud have known that d xtians twist verses to suit dere purpose.coming to that verse,this is from Yusuf Ali:
Yusuf Ali
Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.
Now the tafsir behind it is dat on the day of judgement,there will be a bridge over hell and every one of us will pass over it to jannah.so the speed u use in passing over it will be determined by the amount of good deeds u did on earth.as u can imagine,some will pass with the speed of lightening like dat like dat.some Muslims sef who didn't do a lot will fall into hell,but with time,dere will be intercession and dey will all be saved from hell,leaving those who were totally against Allah and his Rasul in hell to abide dere in forever.those Muslims who will be later saved ofcourse may not be complete coz the hell wud have eaten some parts of Dem except where dey use to prostrate to Allah,dis ofcourse depends on how extreme dere cases are.Allah knows best.
the Hadith say the fire will burn everything leaving only the prostration Mark. and the Quran say in hell including the pious Muslims:

we will deliver those who shall have been PIOUS, but we
will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Excellent555: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2022
malvisguy212:
the Hadith say the fire will burn everything leaving only the prostration Mark. and the Quran say in hell including the pious Muslims:

You don't understand how the Quran or the hadith is translated.. Don't just remove a vas and quote it like that.. The Quran vas you quote is talking about how people will move on the sirat and how they will fall in to the hell due to their sins even as a Muslim and how they will be remove later from the hell due to some of their good deeds and how the fire will not consume the mark of postration. The vas is not saying that Muhammed(SAW) is in hell...

2 Likes

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2022
abdulskulboy:
That is Islam. The best religion with tolerance and obedient to older ones and the minors. May Allah continue to bless Muhammad. S. A. W
thats why nNa be terorist everywhere you go, beheadings, bombings and killing of innocent Christians across the world, this is isreal, if you try nonsense, them go collect

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2022
This is serious
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Excellent555:

You don't understand how the Quran or the hadith is translated.. Don't just remove a vas and quote it like that.. The Quran vas you quote is talking about how people will move on the sirat and how they will fall in to the hell due to their sins even as a Muslim and how they will be remove later from the hell due to some of their good deeds and how the fire will not consume the mark of postration. The vas is not saying that Muhammed(SAW) is in hell...
I disagree with you. the verse say the fire will burn everything leaving only the prostration Mark ,and Allah will recognize the Muslims by that Mark.
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by egunna(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
malvisguy212:

guess what,believe whatever u want,worship whatever u choose,I can only try,it's for Allah to cause u to return to right path.i am struggling as iy is to be steadfast in my religion.i fall in and out of sin,so u see,I have a lot on my hands too so I have little or no time to convince u or any one for dat matter.but know dat we will all die and judgement awaits us all,I pray i die as a Muslim and u as what ever u pray for.we shall see who smiles at d end.peace.

2 Likes

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
egunna:
guess what,believe whatever u want,worship whatever u choose,I can only try,it's for Allah to cause u to return to right path.i am struggling as iy is to be steadfast in my religion.i fall in and out of sin,so u see,I have a lot on my hands too so I have little or no time to convince u or any one for dat matter.but know dat we will all die and judgement awaits us all,I pray i die as a Muslim and u as what ever u pray for.we shall see who smiles at d end.peace.
OK
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by watersideboys: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Rayjnr:

Naso o, but e no suppose pain you na since no be ur head I dey slam , religious tolerance indeed.

My friend shut it. Slammer grin
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Benmob:
big lies from hell, Islam is 1500yrs founded by Muhammad, countries that are Islam in our world now, where pagan worshipper that worship different gods, Babylon(Iraq), Persian(Iran) Lydia (turkey), Assyria(Syria), Egypt, history of put u wrong, because ur research is rubbish to d core

Sir!! Go and research before bluffing...Islam has been existing long before you can imagine... Prophet Muhammad put it together, he popularize it...That doesn't mean it's not existing..Stop arguing blindly and go study..
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Benmob: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Farid24224:

Sir!! Go and research before bluffing...Islam has been existing long before you can imagine... Prophet Muhammad put it together, he popularize it...That doesn't mean it's not existing..Stop arguing blindly and go study..
Muhammad is founder of islam, that ur lie that it was d Muslim that protect Christian from Jewish persecution.
Take it easy of ur lies abeg
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by GreenCovering: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Holy Qur'an:

19:69
Then We will certainly begin by dragging out of every group (muslims, christians, jews, atheists etc) the ones most defiant to the Most Compassionate.

19:70
And We truly know best who is most deserving of burning in it.

19:71
There is none of you who will not pass over it.1 ˹This is˺ a decree your Lord must fulfil.
Hadith:
"Everybody whether he is a pious man or a sinner will initially enter Hell, but for the pious
believers the fire will cool down just as the fire of Namrud cooled down when Sayyidna
Ibrahim (علیہ السلام) was cast into it. Thereafter, the believers will be taken to Paradise."

19:72
Then We will deliver those who were devout, leaving the wrongdoers there on their knees.

19:73
When Our clear revelations are recited to them, the disbelievers ask the believers ˹mockingly˺, “Which of the two of us is better in status and superior in assembly?”

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by GreenCovering: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Kubernetes:
Funny as people especially here aren't aware that,it was the Muslims in Israel that saved the Christians from Jews.The Muslims protected the church against the Jews for over 1000 years in Israel.Infact the key of the church is always passed from one Muslim generation to another.

Yes, very true.
Posted here on nairaland in a short but detailed documentary:
https://www.nairaland.com/7193879/amazing-story-how-muslims-conquered

Hasn't made it to front page.

1 Like

Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by Rayjnr: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2022
watersideboys:

My friend shut it. Slammer grin

I love it when you attack me for being a Muslim
Re: 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Benmob:
big lies from hell, Islam is 1500yrs founded by Muhammad, countries that are Islam in our world now, where pagan worshipper that worship different gods, Babylon(Iraq), Persian(Iran) Lydia (turkey), Assyria(Syria), Egypt, history of put u wrong, because ur research is rubbish to d core
Stop saying what you don't know, Islam was not founded by Muhammad

He only restructured it

Islam has been existing since time of Adam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of ILEYA Ram/cow In Your Area? / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate / Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.