Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,317 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels (898 Views)

FG Signs $1.5b Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Contract / Cement Price Fall: Dangote To Construct Rail Lines / Hundreds Of Light Rail Trains Left Canada For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels by matured(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
HELLO GUYS,
pls can anyone tell me where i can get scrap rail steels? a friedn of mine in japan is in dire need of it.Anyone with any info should contact me through my email the_matured_mind@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you guys soon,

matured
Re: Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels by funkybaby(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ poster
i pity you. cry cry cry

if you are caught exporting those things abroad , you will be in serious shit and serious trouble with the nigerian police.

i remember a guy that was caught i think last year, he was shown on the network news. so tell your friend in japan to look elsewhere for it.

do you know where the rail steels are gotten from they are removed (stolen), oh yes, from railway lines in nigeria. if you are caught, if you are caught, if you are caught,   shocked shocked shocked shocked no talk say them no warn you o!

make your friend leave japan and come to nigeria to get the rail steel himself.

you are very funny sef. you call yourself ''matured mind'' and you come on nairaland looking for ''used rail steels'' to buy.

are rail steels tokunbo cars that you can use and resell anytime you want to it is people like you that will not allow rail means of transportation work in nigeria. angry angry angry

if na so people dey trade in ''used rail steels'' in UK, US and other european courntries, then london and the rest wont have the tube, underground and all that, angry angry
Re: Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels by denex: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2007
@funkybaby

abeg help me tell the matured bros O!
Re: Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels by funkybaby(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2007
denex:

@funkybaby

abeg help me tell the matured bros O!

no mind the idiot. matured ko, matured nii.

''used rail steels'', angry angry angry **hiss**
Re: Where Can I Get Old Used Rail Steels by matured(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
hey guys
i want to appreciate ur replies and i most say that am impressed.i was not enlighend abt the biz that was why i asked u guys for ur opnion must say a big thank you to u guys

(1) (Reply)

French Company Looking For Nigerian Distributors / LATEST COMPETITION IN TOWN IS DASHING OUT 18.4 million Naira? / Free Advertising Sites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.