Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia (255 Views)

Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up / I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by Abel7777: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Prof. Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr. Convener of "CountryFirst Movt." Has said Peter Obi's candidacy is a Pan Nigerian redemptive ballot based revolution which is beyond Creed or Clan.

Prof Nwaokobia Jnr, stated this in a press statement , part of the statement reads "it is indiscriminate of Region or Religion, and it is indiscriminate of the Muslim/Christian divide that trouble our space. It is about a nation in dire need of redemption".

"To those blinded by partisan loyalty, who believe that either the Leviathan the APC, or the Behemoth the PDP will win the 2023 polls because they have STRUCTURES, let them know that if the structures are human beings, then there is a rude awakening ahead of them".

"Tell them that hunger has created structures bigger than the two big Parties. Tell them that Insecurity has given birth to a new generation of people committed to berthing a New Nigeria. Tell them that lack of power has empowered the resolve of our people to change the change, and retire the gerontocrat. Tell them that our students dampened by incessant academic strike have risen OBI-diently and are poised to strike out the Parties responsible for the incessant academic strikes that has messed up tertiary education in Nigeria. And tell them that Trade Unions in Nigeria along with the Labour Party are committed to reset, rework, refix and reposition this nation for greatness, such and no other is the spirit of the ongoing ideological and peaceful ballot revolution sweeping through the land".

"Folks, we must continue to work, March and mobilize across the nation, for we are bigger, larger and mightier than the structures of the APC and the PDP put together. Our STRUCTURE is unyielding, our structure is the energy and the resilience of the neglected and impoverished masses of our people, we are the Movement of the willing, the able, the ready, and the OBI-dient masses of a Nation in dire need of redemption. And nothing can stop an idea whose time has come".

"You can take this to the Bank, the sweltering harmattan of discontent across the nation is sufficient to berth the NEW". He said.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by triple996(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
PANDORA'S OBITUARY grin
Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by Smithkafors(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Let them know....
How can a human being with functional brain foist a corrupt man on a nation of 240million.....
On top of that they are old, sick with Parkinsonism. Ask yourself, when last has these people been with common people?. A leader should be approachable to his people. I pity any one who will waste their votes on old evil parties like APC / PDP

Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by Dvdpity: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Only redemption for the teeming youths of Nigeria.

Not these ancestors with diseases and frauds surrounding them. Corrupt leaders who has kept Nigeria in perpetual pathetic mess. Who ever hate suffering should vote Obi. No matter the level of political slander, and shaming, never think of electing another dead wood.
Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by lexxwiz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
God be praised… I’ve never been so happy being a Nigerian in my entire life…. There’s fresh air coming, I can feel it…

Obi 23

Structure has kept us in this mess for years and years!!

Structure? They’ve dared the youths.. we will sweep through if you block our fresh air.
we are a moving train… we are sayin capital NO!!

Don’t give me crumbs, give me level playing ground, make we see if these political children go rich pass me.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by SuRamzy: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi supporters are the dumbest people on earth. cheesy
Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by ajekpaks(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
SuRamzy:
Obi supporters are the dumbest people on earth. cheesy

Uncle smart, I greet you oh...
Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
The man called peter the Rock obi isiahallah 2023
Re: Obi's Candidacy Is About A Nation In Dire Need Of Redemption - Prof. Nwaokobia by Laggafin: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Prof Chris.. Ya head get better oil grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Captains Man City / Osun 2022: Bankole Urges INEC To Guarantee Inclusion Of Pwds On Election Day / TITHE: Where I Stand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.