Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers (870 Views)

Please, Who Has Studied With Altschoolafrica? Share Your Experience. / Python Programmers Share Your Learning Process / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by Mhizcontempt: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Back then when I was still in school, there was this particular place in our schools library where boys do gather at night to use the free Wi-Fi because our hostels were not equipped with WI-FI. One night like That as usual, I went to use the WI-FI and everywhere was a lil-bit crowded as usual. While I was busy enjoying the free WiFi, my lappy just disconnected from the network for no reason and refused to connect again ohh. I was really surprised and had to ask around if any other person was experiencing the same problem. To my greatest surprise, almost all man lappy don disconnect grin after trying to connect again with no luck, me I decided to go to my hotel to go and sleep and come back the next night. On getting to my hotel,my roommates asked me why I came back earlier than usual. I explained my ordeal to them. It was then I found out that it was one yeye CS guy that was responsible. According to them, anytime he wants to use the WI-FI, he goes to hide in an isolated area in the library, then he uses his hacking abracadabra to disconnect everybody else from the network and when he's done with what he wants, he enables others to connect back. OMO as I hear am I weak grin , such wickedness.. I even heard the guy normally terrorises our schools cyber-cafe...

Share your own experience...

1 Like

Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naija no get hackers

If they have is only phishing they know

Nothing innovative in the hacking space here nothing at all

4 Likes

Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by AgentGoat: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Back then when I was still in school, there was this particular place in our schools library where boys do gather at night to use the free Wi-Fi because our hostels were not equipped with WI-FI. One night like That as usual, I went to use the WI-FI and everywhere was a lil-bit crowded as usual. While I was busy enjoying the free WiFi, my lappy just disconnected from the network for no reason and refused to connect again ohh. I was really surprised and had to ask around if any other person was experiencing the same problem. To my greatest surprise, almost all man lappy don disconnect grin after trying to connect again with no luck, me I decided to go to my hotel to go and sleep and come back the next night. On getting to my hotel,my roommates asked me why I came back earlier than usual. I explained my ordeal to them. It was then I found out that it was one yeye CS guy that was responsible. According to them, anytime he wants to use the WI-FI, he goes to hide in an isolated area in the library, then he uses his hacking abracadabra to disconnect everybody else from the network and when he's done with what he wants, he enables others to connect back. OMO as I hear am I weak grin , such wickedness.. I even heard the guy normally terrorises our schools cyber-cafe...

Share your own experience...

Na kwasu?
Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by wizi44(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Naija no get hackers

If they have is only phishing they know

Nothing innovative in the hacking space here nothing at all
Nigerians have passes that level mate, phishing is now a thing of the past hardly done nowadays, stuff like malware, ransomware and more. Don't degrade, there are beastly hackers in Nigeria
Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2022
wizi44:
Nigerians have passes that level mate, phishing is now a thing of the past hardly done nowadays, stuff like malware, ransomware and more. Don't degrade, there are beastly hackers in Nigeria

In Nigeria?

They may be beastly Nigeria hackers

But I doubt if the live in Nigeria.

Have u seen any Nigeria hacking group or cyber security agency?

Every country has their area of specialization

1 Like

Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by Mhizcontempt: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

In Nigeria?

there are alot of cyber-security agencies based in Nigeria may be you don't know them...

Datasixth
Cybersoc

And lot's lots more...
Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by wizi44(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

In Nigeria?

I know some fam and they live in Nigeria
Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by Deicide: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
The only experience I have had with them was back then during 2go days they stole my account. I wanted free 2go credit and that's how they got me. Simple phishing attack.
Re: Programmers, Share Your Experience With Naija hackers by RepoMan007: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
There are quit sophisticated hackers too but that awareness of the criminal returns hacking can bring them makes it a secret affair and not a professional one.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Figma Intuitive Landing Page For Your Project / Uploading Videos On My Site / Java 6 Update 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.