Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. (787 Views)

Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Abeg How I Take Do Bad Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by Stephen2324(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don forgive my ex... Wetin she do me no too bad like that.

1 Like

Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay congratulations!!!
Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by Kollins11: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
SIMP

Tell us what she did that made you SIMPly forgave her. Please explain oo

Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by etrange: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
SIMP

Tell us what she did that made you SIMPly forgave her. Please explain oo

So for him not to be a simp, he should never forgive a partner? Y'all better grow up.
Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by Kollins11: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
etrange:

So for him not to be a simp, he should never forgive a partner? Y'all better grow up.
Chief SIMP

Tell your fellow SIMP op to explain to all Nairalanders why he went back to eat his vomit or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Trash
Re: I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Explain what she did first so we know whether to tag you chief simp or not.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Neighbour(fire Alhaja) / Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? / "You Use Editing App Madam": Reactions As Regina Daniels Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.