Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (34609 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by rahij: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=114127983]Obi supporters will so insult these two gentlemen today eh. As in, what right do they have not to support pandora hoebi?

Anyway, lemme sit down and watch the competition of insult about to start. ;

You won't succeed in swaying a single vote the way of your preferred candidate, so stop all these razz and provocative insults.]
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by sunsewa16: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
szczescie:
Wike Wike Wike

You all saying or thinking Rivers will vote xyz because xyz.
It will shock you people Rivers State is not Biafra, rivers state is not Igbo, Rivers state is not as predictable as you think.
If you think rivers is bound to vote PDP at the federal level you are dreaming.

Let me give you people small expo some will

vote Obi many more will vote APC and the rest are waiting for Wike to openly support somebody if Wike stays mute like this PDP will not even see 100,000 votes in the presidential election from Rivers it will all go to APC and some to LP

I as a Rivers man have discussed with rivers people and this is what I have found.

People from rivers will not vote Atiku because

1, they believe it’s the turn of the South
2, even the PDP rivers don’t see Atiku and co. As true PDP so they won’t vote Atiku but some of them cannot bring themselves to voting APC so some will vote LP
3, a lot of people in Rivers believe Tinubu will win the election
4, all the factions in APC rivers by all accounts so far have no beef with Tinubu
5 all factions of pdp in Rivers have beef with Atiku without votes from Rivers Atiku best bet
in SS is parts Delta.
6 this election half of SS votes is going to APC and the remaining half will be shared between LP and PDP

I have spoken.

U have spoken opata, as a pH born and bred I said so
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Sirnioking(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Smally, I don't think you know the meaning of desperation.
Spaxon:

Wike is desperate
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by NakedTruth4eva: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Obi supporters will so insult these two gentlemen today eh. As in, what right do they have not to support pandora hoebi?

Anyway, lemme sit down and watch the competition of insult about to start. grin
Jagabandits like you thought you can bully Peter Obi's supporters. No one has monopoly over bullying or insults. Lick your Tinubu's ass quietly
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by SpecialEdition: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2022
This is the first time in Nigerian history that we are presented with two unliked candidates by the major political parties in a democracy.
These guys are a joke to think we are stupid. They can't even market their candidates. Buhari was marketed.
Hence the birth of OBIedients.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by nasoeb: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol, i keep asking;

Exactly how did PDP work against Wike?

You guys keep talking as if Wike was the incumbent president who had a right of first refusal to contest for President.

Politics is all about aligning and spending. Atiku beat him in the primaries.

Wike should lower his ego abeg and work for his party...

He should not blackmail anyone just because he is Rivers state governor.
thats very inappropriate to say. The northernerns have always felt they have the monopoly of playing politics. They see themselves as politically superiors because they team up and push you around and at the end you will still be cajoled/persuaded to work for them. That nonsense has to stop. Wike will put a full stop to it this time so they will learn to respect and appreciate the political values of the people of the south.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Xpol: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Wike dey bleach?
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Obi supporters will so insult these two gentlemen today eh. As in, what right do they have not to support pandora hoebi?

Anyway, lemme sit down and watch the competition of insult about to start. grin

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Enny2013(f): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.
They won't hear,bro. D youths ar even d problems.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Venom11(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=114127983]Obi supporters will so insult these two gentlemen today eh. As in, what right do they have not to support pandora hoebi?

Anyway, lemme sit down and watch the competition of insult about to start.

Bro grow up, yu are dishing out insults and at the same time forming Saint, victim and elder statesman... You are cunny funny character...
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Simplythebest: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Chicago drug dealer. I didn't attend to primary and secondary school, Bullion van, 10% of Lagos state revenue, highest landlord in Nigeria with lagos state money. If there is any one that is not through pls let me know. And may ur life be like the way APC make Nigeria to be. If u are i support say Amen.
plaindealer:
While Pandora is busy lying all over the place.. grin grin
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Echoban: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Throwback:
Wike could become his deputy.

This will be a master stroke for NNRP, Scatter LP and PDP, no much effect on APC since APC has not really dependent on SS/SE vote to win general election.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by joshuaidibia(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Nwaetche:
We should not be making this type of statement if we do not know the ethnic configuration of a place.
There is no way Tinubu will win Rivers, Never!. The contest is essentially between Obi and Atiku. Depending on how Wike plays his card. If Wike comes out strongly for Atiku, then PDP carries the day by small margin, otherwise Obi will win hugely here. PDP or Obi will even win in Ogoni where Abe comes from. Most votes comes from Ikwerre/Igboid axis of OBALGA and Oyibo.

Funny man. No party except PDP Will win Rivers. LP will not even come close
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nosaghae(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2022
+
Spaxon:
What's Wike's desperate for?

Not like he's Loyal to anyone.

Na dis same character make Atiku no pick am as running mate.

He was with Obi, next Orubebe, now Kwankwaso.

Can't you remain in the Party?
Must you be Relevant everytime?
What do you know in politics?
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
WORDSENSEI:

Presidential Candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Rabiu Kwakwanso on Friday paid a visit to Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Kwakwanso arrived at Wike's private residence in the company of his associates.

The politicians had a friendly and private meeting where they shared ideas on national issues.

Recall that Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed paid a visit to the Rivers Governor on Wednesday.

This was following visits from Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi and Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi.

https://thisnigeria.com/kwankwaso-visits-wike-in-port-harcourt/

Wike will never learn, they will use you and dumb u
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Flo36: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rivers State gave PDP the highest votes under Nyemsom Wike

Just as Kano State is crucial to APC, Rivers State is crucial to any opposition party (PDP, LP and NCP)

Unfurnately for amateur Politicians like Atiku, PitObi , Kwankwaso... Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu Asiwaju of Lagos, already covered Magnus Abe, Amaechi, Tonye Cole and work on Wike steadily

Sorry for you, Rivers can never support Tinubu even if he's contesting against Mallam umaru sodiq

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
szczescie:
Wike Wike Wike

It will shock you people Rivers State is not Biafra, rivers state is not Igbo, Rivers state is not as predictable as you think.

Let me give you people small expo some will vote Obi many more will vote APC and the rest are waiting for Wike to openly support somebody if Wike stays mute like this PDP will not even see 100,000 votes in the presidential election from Rivers it will all go to APC and some to LP

I as a Rivers man have discussed with rivers people and this is what I have found.

2, even the PDP rivers don’t see Atiku and co. As true PDP so they won’t vote Atiku but some of them cannot bring themselves to voting APC so some will vote LP
4, all the factions in APC rivers by all accounts so far have no beef with Tinubu
5 all factions of pdp in Rivers have beef with Atiku without votes from Rivers Atiku best bet in SS is parts Delta.
6 this election half of SS votes is going to APC and the remaining half will be shared between LP and PDP

I have spoken.

Analyst, be deceiving yourself. 2023 will shock the foundation of this your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by caracas: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2022
I still don’t understand why ppl think governors have a say in a presidential election.Governors have just one vote n that’s it.
Imagine thinking ebonyi will vote tinubu cos the governor is Apc or that rivers will vote pdp cos wike is governor or that Lagos will vote Apc cos thifnubu is Apc or that Kano n most northern states will vote a yoruba cos they have apc governors …..dumb
Nigerians will always vote along ethnic n religious lines, irrespective of who their governors support or tells them to support……
This is how the 2023 will go
Ss n se ….. Peter obi
Sw…. Tinubu
Nw….. kwankwaso n Atiku
Ne…… Atiku
NC ….. Peter obi to win plateau, ,taraba, benue ,nassarawa n Abuja. Atiku to win Niger n kogi, thieefnubu to win kwara
Note… The north central will vote along religious lines.
Only Peter obi will get sizable amount of votes from all regions, Peter obi will be declared winner come February 2023….

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by caracas: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2022
szczescie:
Wike Wike Wike

Let me give you people small expo some will vote Obi many more will vote APC and the rest are waiting for Wike to openly support somebody if Wike stays mute like this PDP will not even see 100,000 votes in the presidential election from Rivers it will all go to APC and some to LP

5 all factions of pdp in Rivers have beef with Atiku without votes from Rivers Atiku best bet in SS is parts Delta.

I have spoken.
It’s either you are an Olodo or you are drunk
The Apc will not get up to 10% of votes in rivers state n even amaechi n co knows this.
Rivers ppl have a serious grudge against Apc n thifnubu
1 for betraying them
2 cos he is a moslem…
The votes in rivers will go massively the way of Peter obi .
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by caracas: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2022
prizeless:
Kano and Rivers are the Joker cards in this election. But what if they eventually team up
So in your mind Kano n rivers alone can make you president?story
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Chidex50(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Nwaetche:
We should not be making this type of statement if we do not know the ethnic configuration of a place.
There is no way Tinubu will win Rivers, Never!. The contest is essentially between Obi and Atiku. Depending on how Wike plays his card. If Wike comes out strongly for Atiku, then PDP carries the day by small margin, otherwise Obi will win hugely here. PDP or Obi will even win in Ogoni where Abe comes from. Most votes comes from Ikwerre/Igboid axis of OBALGA and Oyibo.
Small boy, e never clear for your eyes that there's ballot revolution ? Keep hoping on the old status quo. You think those names you mentioned will come and bribe as usual. The Youths are waiting for them.

Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Bridget95(f): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
you go call them tire.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by swissgoldenpro2: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Everybody is just visiting wike
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by LAFOCUZY: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2022
plaindealer:
While Pandora is busy lying all over the place.. grin grin

Obi is far better option than the candidate that funds the pocket of most people routing for them

The difference Obi makes is the youth are routing for him with their own money because they truely believe that this country MUST take a different turn.

It is unconscioneable that someone would support the election of PDP and APC candidates with the evidence of their failure steering at us everywhere we turn.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Blitz888(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rivers State gave PDP the highest votes under Nyemsom Wike

Just as Kano State is crucial to APC, Rivers State is crucial to any opposition party (PDP, LP and NCP)

Unfurnately for amateur Politicians like Atiku, PitObi , Kwankwaso... Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu Asiwaju of Lagos, already covered Magnus Abe, Amaechi, Tonye Cole and work on Wike steadily

Your ignorance of the influence WIKE wields in Rivers State through the instrumentality of GDM is not just shocking but baffling.

You know nothing like Jon Snow!
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by tesppidd: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Passionate888:

How is he blackmailing anyone?
You don't know?

Or is it that you do not know the meaning of the word "blackmail?" or maybe emotional blackmail.

By going around making the impression that PDP betrayed or offended you because you did not win the contest to be Presidential or VP candidate...

What does this mean?
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by tesppidd: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2022
nasoeb:
thats very inappropriate to say. The northernerns have always felt they have the monopoly of playing politics. They see themselves as politically superiors because they team up and push you around and at the end you will still be cajoled/persuaded to work for them. That nonsense has to stop. Wike will put a full stop to it this time so they will learn to respect and appreciate the political values of the people of the south.
Stop beating about the bush.

Spell it out exactly, how did PDP betray Wike?
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by JB4life: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike is the new beautiful bride of Nigeria’s politics grin

I love you so much and you are a beautiful bride and available,but I can only make you my girlfriend and not a wife.
If you know,you know.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mhudi: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2022
No Kaduna did. [quote author=papmanxion post=114130447][/quote]
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by realstars: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
prizeless:
Kano and Rivers are the Joker cards in this election. But what if they eventually team up
team up with Selfishness virus.
Re: Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Mhudi: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
I disagree. PDP highest votes in 2019 came from Kaduna State.
realstars:
team up with Selfishness virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.