Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,393 members, 7,937,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) (31956 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
You are the educated mugu here

For you to be living in the North in 2022 shows how backward and senseless you are

Capital mugu

HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Littlefingerjp: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Abuse us naa ... We never ready.. na una go run commot for social media when d campaign start... .. how much money una get... Wey una go lie to Nigerians ... Tinubu A lone go outspend all una billions ...
Money,Money,Money..that's the only point you guys have..Its a pity corruption has eaten deep into the system and people like you don't think again.. Nigerians voted massively for APC because they promised a change from the PDP administration for years,Now we have tried APC and they have failed us woefully, why not try something else..its high time this politicians know that we hold the vote of this country, if dem Bleep up,we remove dem..we have the power not dem
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
because The giver is not the own.

The money that is mean for me and you is in the pocket of one ROGUE

Exactly my point! You are not any better. grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
moneyissweet:
Clean your tears afonja,E go shock

Mugu

He is in severe pains! No worry you will be well soon
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin
You can say whatever you like to yourself as long as it makes you feel good.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Realdon1(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Obi is not just a mere name.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is a project.
Call me a cultist, no problm
What I know is, I HV joined the OBIdient cult.
Inshallah.
Kebbi formation on d way
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Babaken(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:

Peter Obi Structures are forming without him giving shi shi
that's love.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by kelly72: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Gathering of Drug dealers

Any gathering of drug dealers without ojuyobo on the high table na amateur gathering.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by pharmaking: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Mushroom party under canopy
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.
And the nonsense you put up here is what you call superior argument? Why didn't you attach the so-called superior opinion in the trash you wrote so we can read?

It's either you're a northerner or you're a southerner whose IQ has reduced drastically for mingling with the Almajiris in the North.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by redcliff: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:

Better than skull miners and bandits

You for no respond to that person.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
PETER OBI Na movement AS A youth who wants a better future you need vote peter obi u need vote someone that will deliver.

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
They said Peter Obi supporters are only Online.

Dem eye go soon clear.
we are everywhere online, offline in spirit (praying for Nigeria to work again) for us and our future generations.

We reject those old men that want to lead us to our early grave through hardship, killings every day.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ken045501: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Haha mugu.. you think everybody is you
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Abuse us naa ... We never ready.. na una go run commot for social media when d campaign start... .. how much money una get... Wey una go lie to Nigerians ... Tinubu A lone go outspend all una billions ...
Mumu see what an adult is vomiting. Have u ever asked urself how he managed to get that money? Most Nigerians are cursed aswear. Tilinbu is a criminal and thief. U know this and u are still supporting him. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Batallion23: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
And bring in labourers I guess
Totilopussylick:
The youths are wiser now

This is the time to throw away APC to the trash were it belongs tongue
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

We know you sold your destiny but at least pretend you have common sense when in public.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Realdon1(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Ecos:
Mumu see what an adult is vomiting. Have u ever asked urself how he managed to get that money? Most Nigerians are cursed aswear. Tilinbu is a criminal and thief. U know this and I are still supporting him. God forbid

U are very aggressive. Don't let DSS catch you oo. Tinubu is no more marketable again.
Allow the marketable candidate have his way.
Obi is who the whole Nigeria know.
We don't do campaign of hungry people.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by desiredhome: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
donjazet:
Are there really Nigerians in this country who wish for people to still reward the APC led government?
Like are there really human beings who think people should go to the ballot box and still thumbprint for the APC?? Are people that foolish or something? Someone should help me make sense of it.
The fact that Nigerians were complaining during Obasanjo, Jonathan and now Buhari means Nigerians themselves should check themselves,...no one person or political group can change this country (mindset)..........
80% of people complaining here today are same people that are celebrating their governors and political leaders because of crumes they get from them, knowing fully well that it is their common wealth.........
Until all of you shouting Obidient, (youths) today start asking your governors, representatives, councilors of how they make their wealth within months in office you will continue in suffering/complainning........
Until all of you shouting, kill corruption in your system nothing will change.......
You can't give what you don't have, corruption is killing our country cause by greed not only in our politicians but cut across board including the youths that are shouting....
#Thechancestartfromyou....
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
That fourth picture looks like Rotimi Amaechi facial look.
There must be rigorous canvassing. No stone must be left untouched. APC and PDP had failed at the center, let's try LP and see.
There must be paradigm shift in Christ's name.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Light78: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

You don't want to believe them, but you want them to believe you.

Mr. I too know.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by DevilSignature: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
now you are feeling pains, 2023 you will die when the movement is finally actualize cos the pains will be unfathomable for you
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Skyfly007: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
The structure is taking shape. Election is still far, enough time for full structures to be formed
Please how can i join?I'm a medical doctor in Fmc umuahia..

let me mobilize my patients!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Teenaira: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The youths are wiser now

This is the time to throw away APC to the trash were it belongs tongue

Sure yes, but not yet time to join a club of irredeemable liars
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Everlastingson: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Why do you say it's mission impossible for Obi to win? Well, whatever, that's your opinion. We know the looters will try to rig the election as usual, but, whether you believe it or not Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. For your information God can do ALL things. We will get our PVC and vote for Peter Obi and he will win. Your unbelief makes no difference.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by akbonus: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A BIGGER IDIOT AND YOU ARE BLIND AND DEAF,YOU BETTER THINK OF YOUR TIFNUBU PISI PISI FOR BODI AND THE POO MASTER WHEN STROKE WILL HIT HIM AFTER THE ELECTION OR ATIFKU THE GRAND MASTER OF LOOTING.OBI IS AN EMERGENCY SUPRISE HURRICANE TSUNAMI THAT WILL SHOCK NIGERIANS TO THEIR BONE MARROW.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TALKING ABOUT STRUCTURE MUST REALLY BE VERY VERY FOOLISH,WHAT IS STRUCTURE? A MAN HAS PEOPLE THAT WILL VOTE FOR HIM WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY ANDYOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT STRUCTURE.MAYBE IT IS RIGGING YOU PEOPLE ARE MISTAKEN FOR STRUCTURE.IF THEY ORGANISE A THOROUGH FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY 90% OF POLITICIANS IN OFFICE TODAY WILL NOT SMELL MORE THAN ONE TENURE OF 1999,BECAUSE WE SAW THEIR CRIMINAL ACT OF STEALING MASSIVELY,DULLNESS,CLULESSNESS,WICKEDNESS,AND EVIL SO WE WOULD HAVE VOTED THEM OUT IN 2003 OBJ AND HIS GANG.YORUBAS THEY LOVE TO STEAL A LOT AND THE MONEY WILL END UP IN ONE PROSTITUTE HOUSE OR TO GO TO ONE STUPID AMALA JOINT TO SQUANDER THE MONI.OLORIBRUKU OMO JATI JATI
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kaiser20: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Durabest:
I don't know where obi is going but i know that Tinubu is going to Aso rock as President.
What is Tinubu going to do at aso rock?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Zeezenho: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Lecture us on that your superior argument let's hear it sir
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by akbonus: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you Igbo?

The emboldened refers. grin

Besides, who "predicted" the voting of Christians?
HE SAID IF CHRISTIANS VOTE,ANSWER THAT FORGET WHO MAKE THE PREDICTION,ABI YOU PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF PREDICTION?DON'T WORRY UNA EYES GO SOON CLEAR.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Go and market your own winner na? How is this thing you people's problem?

Taking parasol for Obi's headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.