Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. (382 Views)

Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. by FirstMediaNaija(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi.
He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give.
Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again.
We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again.
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us ��❤✨

Re: Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. by Jennyjay283: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Its only a beggar that's knows a stingy man!
Re: Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. by helinues: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Alaye, National theatre horse is learning about the Akagum level of Obi

While other top presidential candidates have standby private jets or choppers to make their way around so that they can be able to get to more places on time but in Obi's case, he has been hopping from one Molue to another when he has so many places to visit before the election
Re: Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. by Durabest: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2022
This post is baseles.Vote Tinubu for beta naija.
Re: Peter Obi's Stinginess Started From The Bible. by derecho(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria is that lame man at the beautiful gate.

Peter is saying, I don't have money to give now BUT I have something MORE than money that can make Nigeria RISE and Walk(Work).

I know somebori that would prefer to throw corn or coins to the same lame man or say take RICE and CHOP...

I no mention name o

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Signs Executive Order On Compulsory Installation, Use Of CCTV Devices / The Query On Tinubu's Educational Qualification Is Sentimental - Franklin Njoku / INSECURITY: Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Carry Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.