Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Job Hunting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Job Hunting (208 Views)

Ever Seen A Grown Man / Married Hunting Female Street Hawkers? / Apartment/flat Mate Hunting / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Hunting by Zubech: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, I want to appeal to those who can help me with a job, my current job as a teacher pays me less, pls if you can be able to help me, I will be very grateful. God bless.

Qualification- SSCE
Re: Job Hunting by Seniorwriter(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Zubech:
Good day Nairalanders, I want to appeal to those who can help me with a job, my current job as a teacher pays me less, pls if you can be able to help me, I will be very grateful. God bless.

Qualification- SSCE

I always feel bad to see peeps like you begging for jobs online when they can actually set themselves up with their browsing gadgets and internet access available to them....Why not start your own online teaching (training) funnel via your landing page or WhatsApp...if you have @least 20 students that pay just $2 or it's naira equivalent to subscribe on your training platform monthly do the maths .....you just need find an educational niche need you can solve for students and teenagers alike.

If you need mentorship on how to secure your earnings via online then reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for an apt expository interactive session.

@Zubech you seem not to be tech savvy....you don't need funds to start any online tutorial for students ...what you need is good contents!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Job Hunting by Zubech: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I always feel bad to see peeps like you begging for jobs online when they can actually set themselves up with their browsing gadgets and internet access available to them....Why not start your own online teaching (training) funnel via your landing page or WhatsApp...if you have @least 20 students that pay just $2 or it's naira equivalent to subscribe on your training platform monthly do the maths .....you just need find an educational niche need you can solve for students and teenagers alike.

If you need mentorship on how to secure your earnings via online then reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for an apt expository interactive session.

@Seniorwriter
Thanks for the info, but the online tutoring requires good fund, right?

(1) (Reply)

To Anyone In A Relationship, Make Your Spouse To Be Your Bestie / Kkkkk / Happily Ever After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.