Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? (201 Views)

Text Messages: What Do You Usually Convey / How To See Facebook Notifications Older Than A Week? / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by McLizbae: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Whenever I burst in and find "mentions", "likes", "shares" and "inbox message(s)", I jump to the "mentions" first before anything else. Now this has become a reflex, or should I say an uncontrollable action. Don't know if this is normal with every Nairalander, or it just the way my village people have programmed me.

So, please share the sequence with which you usually jump on your notifications on NL.
Re: How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by immortalcrown(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2022
"Mention" is more interesting because of two things. One, you can trace a mention to the account that mentioned you. Two, you will know the person's opinion about your comment and you can respond.

Likes and shares are not traced to the "Likers" and "Sharers".

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by McLizbae: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
"Mention" is more interesting because of two things. One, you can trace a mention to the account that mentioned you. Two, you will know the person's opinion about your comment and you can respond.

You get sense comrade. I never thought it true that self. I use to think the reason why I quickly rush to mention is to sustain the vawulence. Nairaland can insult and abuse, and we love the vawulence cool
Re: How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by saintkeppy(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Yeah, but Sometimes you can trace the sharers.
Re: How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by McLizbae: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2022
saintkeppy:

Yeah, but Sometimes you can trace the sharers.

OH! Educate us on how to trace shares boss.
Re: How Do You Usually Check Your Notifications On NL? by HefleyH: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

https://www.tellpopeyes.ltd/

(1) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning: Please Help / Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack Responds To Tiktok Criticism For Twerk / Household Properties for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.